Particles In Context, March 2019 Newsletter

Discussion in 'Articles & Newsletters Discussion' started by Lilac, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Lilac

Lilac Member

This is one of Ray's more accessible newsletters, and it's a WOW! My 90-year-old mum got to it first, and she thought so, too. :dizzy:

Some takeaways:
    Avoid fabrics impregnated with deodorants and sunblockers.
    Nanoparticles in cosmetics can be up 10 percent of the product by weight!
    "The FDA allows up to 1% of the weight of food to be titanium dioxide, and up to 2% silica.":eek:

Forthwith, I am throwing away Dr. Ellie's regular Crest, with fluoride, titanium dioxide, and silica.

2. debored13

debored13 Member

After reading this, this is what I emailed ray:

Hi ray, read your most recent newsletter with interest. Nanoparticles are something I consider a serious health risk, but I’m not sure that it’s true the main route of exposure is through ingestion.
    Many people have been becoming sickened by not just toxigenic mold in their homes, but biotoxins prpduced by algae or bacteria in the outdoor environment, and this has sharply increased in the past forty years. There is speculation that pollution has somehow combined with the molds , which already produce vocs, tonproduce increasingly toxic chemicals by processing various particulates and chemicals into forms that can easily cross the blood brain barrier. There is evidence of toxic mold, an algal bloom, and also silver nanoparticle cloud seeding by local ski resorts , all around the time of the famous Tahoe CFS outbreak.
    There is evidence that mold can process metal nanoparticles.
    And now for something completely different!
    I think that there’s obviously not a ton of research into this effect, but it should be taken very seriously. There was a suspicious lack of follow through by the government to an outbreak of what was a very serious disease, and there is next to know research into the health properties of molds and if those are changing due to pollution. One early researcher talked of the effects of stachybotrys toxins as being “radiomimetic” and I know radiation is a focus of yours. CFS researchers and other disease researchers have failed to follow up on this area and millions are suffering. I thought that maybe f I pass along this information, you would be more open minded about it than the average doctor, or researchers stuck in old paradigms.
    I see a lot of people with serious collagen and metabolic issues, and I think the surface energy aspect of nanoparticles may compromise collagens crystalline piezoelectric structure in a way that biotoxins didn’t use to, even 50 years ago. There are many people that now have craniocervical instability or chiari with no evidence of a genetic basis or trauma

3. debored13

debored13 Member