Parasites, Worms - Can You Have It And Not Know ?

Frankdee20

Parasites, internal ones are nothing compared to psychic kind

Frankdee20

I’ve had Entomeaba histolytica and blastocystis hominids, knocked out easily. However, try getting rid of scorned ex girlfriends

Amazoniac

I came across this more unusual cause of vitamin A deficiency while reading about it.

Malabsorption of wasser miscible vitamin A in children with giardiasis and ascariasis

Infected children with "massive" multiple parasite infestations received injections of vitamin A and still couldn't normalize their vitamin A blood levels. Right after a 5-day course of metronidazole and piperazine citrate on alternated days, they could notice a "dramatic improvement".

One of the children who had normal blood level when admitted was treated for parasite infection, but during the hospital stay happened to contract other parasites and they noticed that vitamin A absorption became "grossly impaired".

Out of 4 children who had abnormal faecal fat excretion, 3 of them normalized after treatment.

Janelle (that is, pretty) crazy, isn't it?

D

danishispsychic

I have done tons of parasite cleansing. I have done just about everything including horse wormer. At the end of the day- I would say that the Salt Water Flush did more more for me than just about anything. Message me if you want the whole story.

KimmyG

I have done tons of parasite cleansing. I have done just about everything including horse wormer. At the end of the day- I would say that the Salt Water Flush did more more for me than just about anything. Message me if you want the whole story.

My worst fear, or maybe just an insane conspiracy theory, is that some of those buy-and-use "parasite removal" programs infect you with the parasites that they proceed to detox you of.

Travis

My worst fear, or maybe just an insane conspiracy theory, is that some of those buy-and-use "parasite removal" programs infect you with the parasites that they proceed to detox you of.

Wouldn't be the first instance of a business model intentionally selling products that increase their own' demand.

KimmyG

Wouldn't be the first instance of a business model intentionally selling products that increase their own' demand.

Exactly. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I'll file the LLC, you start getting our contacts together.

Travis

Exactly. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I'll file the LLC, you start getting our contacts together.

It would be easy to prove; you'd just have to buy a few brands and see if anything will grow in . . . helminth media (i.e. Leibovitz’s media, calf kidney monolayer, Ham’s F‑12, etc.) Nishat Hussain Ahmed tells us how:

Ahmed, N. "Cultivation of parasites." Tropical parasitology (2014)

'Attempts have been made to culture parasitic helminths in nutrient media, and in some instances partial success has been achieved. Some common media used for helminth cultivation are shown in Table 6. Aseptic techniques in bacteria‑free media have prolonged the life of the worms, and in some species have resulted in development from larva to a more mature sexual stage or to sexual maturity.' ―Ahmed

InChristAlone

I came across this more unusual cause of vitamin A deficiency while reading about it.

Malabsorption of wasser miscible vitamin A in children with giardiasis and ascariasis

Infected children with "massive" multiple parasite infestations received injections of vitamin A and still couldn't normalize their vitamin A blood levels. Right after a 5-day course of metronidazole and piperazine citrate on alternated days, they could notice a "dramatic improvement".

One of the children who had normal blood level when admitted was treated for parasite infection, but during the hospital stay happened to contract other parasites and they noticed that vitamin A absorption became "grossly impaired".

Out of 4 children who had abnormal faecal fat excretion, 3 of them normalized after treatment.

Janelle (that is, pretty) crazy, isn't it?
That is pretty crazy ;)

D

danishispsychic

Yes I can see that but when you are getting them out with food grade Hydrogen Peroxide and Castor Oil and Salt Water and MMS ....and have not used any parasite herbs before that ...

KimmyG

Yes I can see that but when you are getting them out with food grade Hydrogen Peroxide and Castor Oil and Salt Water and MMS ....and have not used any parasite herbs before that ...

Interesting.

Maybe I just don't want to reconcile with what may be inside me right this very moment.

D

danishispsychic

Interesting.

Maybe I just don't want to reconcile with what may be inside me right this very moment.
I totally understand.... parasite cleansing can get super hardcore and scary:)

smith

Parasites, internal ones are nothing compared to psychic kind
You mean those who are consciously aware of their abilities or just the inherently parasitic personalities that lack self-awareness like everyone else?

D

danishispsychic

I’ve had Entomeaba histolytica and blastocystis hominids, knocked out easily. However, try getting rid of scorned ex girlfriends
oh really? what did you take to knock out blasto so easily? and did you re test?

syncronicity

@danishispsychic
What do you recommend? Been cycling herbs and anti-parasites, have tried so much, even tried chlorine dioxide .. have cycled with enema/colon, coffee flushes, diataacous earth, on and on. Have seen a at least one item that appeared like a long dead worm and some fragments. Feel like I just exhausted and stall. Interested to know what you found successful.

Mossy

I read an anecdotal story yesterday, in the comments section of an article on SSKI, where a mother used SSKI for a child with worms and it expelled the worms (visible in feces). And the child felt better.

P.S. I don't recall the article; but if it's really desired, maybe I can find it.

joaquin

Has anyone on RPF had parasites, worms etc and not known they had it ?
Would the same also cause issues with depletion of essential minerals and mess up your hormonal balance ?
I would like to hear from those who've had it and cured themselves from this type of issue.

Be Well
Dobster.
I don't understand the question. If I had parasites and didn't know it then how would I be able to tell you that I had parasites and didn't know it?