Gânico

I don't think so.. raw food, especially meat sometimes can be contaminated with pathogens (biological and chemical), but i think if you are heathy enough and have good nutrition you can mitigate their harmful effects...

Also, like OP said, being on aajonus style primal diet and shilling for parasites and bacteria doesn't make any sense, i mean, his whole dietary recommendations are anti parasitic and anti microbial.
So, in my vision, raw meat is like a double edge sword, if you are lucky enough to have acess to clean fleshes or deal sucessfully with pathogens in your body you reap the benefits, but if you fail to do so, you could end up with some really bad illness.

Matestube

I don't think so.. raw food, especially meat sometimes can be contaminated with pathogens (biological and chemical), but i think if you are heathy enough and have good nutrition you can mitigate their harmful effects...

Also, like OP said, being on aajonus style primal diet and shilling for parasites and bacteria doesn't make any sense, i mean, his whole dietary recommendations are anti parasitic and anti microbial.

You must have skipped most of his book explanations and video lectures where he explains that bacteria are what is beneficial to rid you of most toxins.

Vins7

The joke is that I was trying to cure Margellon's disease and read the forums, where people also treated many concomitant, including parasitic infections. Years of taking albendazole, mebendazole, ivermectin, etc. Surprisingly, it seems that those who follow diets among other things have the best results. So I don't have an answer to the questions above. Also, if parasites are really the cause of diseases, then this is a reason to panic, because, judging by what I have seen, there are many types of parasites, including those not described, tissue parasites which can crawl anywhere, and they are very difficult to kill and diagnosis, and Western medicine accidentally or intentionally slows down the process (and maybe even specifically infects).
Taking these drugs (albendazol, mebendazol, ivermectin, etc) didn't work for fixing your issues?