Parasites and steroids.

PeatBull

An anoying anal itch during the night lead me to a rabbit hole of parasites and worms. I found this piece that coyld fit in someones puzzle.
Looks like parasites have strong relation with hormones.
Any advice for deworming, other than sulphur? ( cant find it anywhere)

L_C

An anoying anal itch during the night lead me to a rabbit hole of parasites and worms. I found this piece that coyld fit in someones puzzle.
Well, wouldn't ivermectin help here? You can buy at Alldaychemist. Also camphosal along with charcoal should help as well.

OP
PeatBull

PeatBull

Well ivermectin has 1/1000 chance to give you mental problems acording to Ray, so maybe better not mess with that ***t. Im drinking tea from all the herbs that I can find in my garden(thyne, oregano,wormwood,mint) and extra carrot salad with salt and vinager. Maybe il go to pharmacy to see if they have something otc.

OP
PeatBull

PeatBull

Thay gave me mebendazol. Any expiriences qith this drug? Is it safe?

supercoolguy

Thay gave me mebendazol. Any expiriences qith this drug? Is it safe?

Experience, yes indeed,
Just 2wks ago I took Vermox Plus 300mg Mebendazol / 150mg Quinfamida. 1tab. (No Way am i taking the 2nd Tab two weeks later)

I would only take it for 100% Verified parasites of significance. Its Strong Stuff, What ever it does to the Inhabitants, it does to you. The difference is you can endure the chemical, theyre suppose to puke & die. It will clean you out for sure.
I spent 6wks researching, seemed OK for most people. But I couldn't shake the side effects for about 10-12 days.

Would much have preferred to stay with the Tincture I was using. NOW brand Green/Black Walnut, Wormwood & Clove.

osar

Cascara and or pau'darco might help

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals