Papua New Guinea - Sweet Potato Diet

tara

Wait.... why is that so? I don't know about this supposed hidden protein in potatoes.
In addition to the actual protein in potatoes, they also contain keto-acids. Apparently these keto-acids can be combined with some forms of nitrogen that are circulating in our system (possibly from the breakdown of other proteins?) to produce new amino-acids. So the keto-acids in potatoes can effectively allow for recycling nitrogen into more protein.

Barry Obummer

In addition to the actual protein in potatoes, they also contain keto-acids. Apparently these keto-acids can be combined with some forms of nitrogen that are circulating in our system (possibly from the breakdown of other proteins?) to produce new amino-acids. So the keto-acids in potatoes can effectively allow for recycling nitrogen into more protein.

Wow that is interesting.

Barry Obummer

Someone in another thread mentioned certain fruits also had keto-acids, but they didn't mention which. This would be good for me because I am on a tight food budget and protein calories seem to be the most expensive.

tara

Someone in another thread mentioned certain fruits also had keto-acids, but they didn't mention which. This would be good for me because I am on a tight food budget and protein calories seem to be the most expensive.
Yes, Peat has speculated that there could well be useful keto-acids in some fruit. He has wanted to test, but has been denied access to the necessary chemicals. I am not aware of whether such study has been done elsewhere, or whether more is known about which fruit contain which ketoacids.

For a month i have been eating sweet potato the yellow (less fibrous) and my libido is up. What nutrients in it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals