Papayas, Goats & Motor Oil Tested Positive For Coronavirus

yerrag

It's largely driven by user-generated content on the "Body Politic" support group and reddit's "covid19positive" board. Maybe there are other boards as well.

A survey by King's College London found about 10% of younger corona patients have months-long illness.
I don't know if I would want to trust the wisdom of crowds in this instance. For one, they're looking for confirmation on something they have time to observe, whereas in past years they were busy living normal lives and not spending their time observing.

And the survey by King's College, it likely has no frame of reference to past years, because in past years no one cares for such information.

tankasnowgod

That still does not change the fact that there is a dangerous agent sweeping across the world population.

There are literally 302,000 viruses sweeping across the world population during our entire lifetime. Ditto for bacteria, fungi, mold, and who knows what other pathogens. Of course, this doesn't include pollution or industrial toxins, which also sweep throughout large populations of the world.

There are literally (and I mean literally, not figuratively) thousands upon thousands of dangerous agents sweeping across the world population at any given time. There is no indication that 2020 was any different in this regard to previous years.

tankasnowgod

EdIs1LAXkAADVrU.jpe

opson123