Papayas, Goats & Motor Oil Tested Positive For Coronavirus

OP
boris

boris

Autopsies are forbidden! I'm going to report you. You are a danger to our society.

yerrag

This is an AWESOME video to share with friends!

It's at the level of the boy calling out the emperor with no clothes, don't you think? A politician, a president no less, from Africa no less (not being racist but an African president is not someone you'd expect to be credibly talking "science") poking big holes at the "scientific" PCR testing going on, something not even the great Donald Trump dare do.

It's the perfect device to begin dismantling the hoax of HIV-AIDS to COVID-19 and to exposing the dirty players who have so far been acting with impunity all these years, and even decades. These are the people in seats of power - in regulatory agencies, that don't serve the people, but their faceless masters in cold public multinational corporations. Their money and their lawyers and their lobbyists and stooges all need to go in a massive wave of popular uprising.

I think Google sees this to be a scenario that can easily unfold, and this is why Google has no choice but to blatantly nip the bud of such an awakening. This is a good thing, as the hypocrisy and the false syllogism of the institutions all around us, are laid bare.

But we also realize how so many of the unawares - in suburbia watching cable news and still paying for cable and not independent media, stuck to their boob tubes like flies stuck to fly paper - are still oblivious of what's going on. These are the willfully ignorant, closing their eyes like ostriches. Politicians and media networks know there are such fools, and such fools perpetuate the poor state of affairs.

It's because of such fools that we can't elevate the quality of discourse of our politics, as these fools, by their sheer numbers, year in and year out, keep voting for the same liars and preeners and cheaters to power.

yerrag

Nothing like a presumed village idiot like Trump and the Tanzanian president telling the false experts like Fauci to take a hike!

The US is run by the likes of Fauci - all talking heads and "experts" that cater to an audience of fools who vote puppets into office that don't serve them. They need to be booted out - NOW!

lvysaur

It's at the level of the boy calling out the emperor with no clothes, don't you think? A politician, a president no less, from Africa no less (not being racist but an African president is not someone you'd expect to be credibly talking "science") poking big holes at the "scientific" PCR testing going on, something not even the great Donald Trump dare do.
The tests are completely meaningless, but it's still obvious that there's an extremely virus (or exosome, agent, whatever you believe it to be) going around.

tankasnowgod

The tests are completely meaningless, but it's still obvious that there's an extremely virus (or exosome, agent, whatever you believe it to be) going around.

It's not obvious at all.

Consider the following paper by DG Rancourt- (PDF) All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

He notes that all cause mortality for the year is basically in line with most other years. However, there is an odd "spike" at toward the end of the flu season in several areas. It happens to line up perfectly with the WHO announcement that we have a "Pandemic" and recommended extreme, untested measures. You don't see a "spike" like this in any other year, going back 50 years, and certainly not a coordinated spike in several different areas.

Rancourt suggest this is indicative of Mass Homicide by Government, and I tend to agree with that assessment.

tankasnowgod

Then why are tens of thousands of 20-somethings still sick, and why do I see people doing the "slow hypoxic walk" every day here in NY?

1. Tens of thousands of 20 somethings are always sick, especially in a city of millions.

2. Slow hypoxic walk? Probably from excessive mask wearing.

lvysaur

1. Tens of thousands of 20 somethings are always sick, especially in a city of millions.
Why are tens of thousands of 20-somethings sick with shortness of breath and loss of taste, despite having no prior medical history of pneumonia?

tankasnowgod

Why are tens of thousands of 20-somethings sick with shortness of breath and loss of taste, despite having no prior medical history of pneumonia?

I don't know, and you don't either. If you look at each case study and medical history, I'm sure something would jump out at you.

tankasnowgod

The sicknesses are obviously all linked by a common cause.

I don't believe that at all. That's a false narrative. You can think it's "obviously" a single cause. And you post articles that try to lead you to that belief.

I totally disagree with this premise. There is no way you could convince me, without an in depth report of at least 30-100 cases. Probably better not to try.

I'm sure I won't convince you, so let's agree to end this here.

yerrag

Was this reported by New York Times, or by CNN?

lvysaur

Was this reported by New York Times, or by CNN?
Nope. The news has been conspicuously silent about it for months, they've only just begun reporting on it at all since June.

Lejeboca

but it's still obvious that there's an extremely virus (or exosome, agent, whatever you believe it to be) going around.

It's not obvious to me that it is an extreme virus. The deaths due to such virus types (corona, influenza) or pneumonia are way below their "expected" in July, at least, according to CDC itself Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) .

Screenshot from 2020-07-14 23-21-16.png

why do I see people doing the "slow hypoxic walk" every day here in NY?

Maybe their immune health was compromised from staying locked down in their NY apartments? This is what the paper provided by @tankasnowgod in post #27 says too: ".. individuals made more immune-vulnerable, by government and
institutional actions, rather than being an epidemiological signature of a novel virus,
irrespective of the degree to which the virus is novel from the perspective of viral speciation
".

From the picture in that paper (page 19), the percentages of deaths in the nursing homes are stunning too.

I tend to agree that, very sadly, this is genocidal for the old and immune-compromised.

lvysaur

Who then? I'm just tired of lies by media.
It's largely driven by user-generated content on the "Body Politic" support group and reddit's "covid19positive" board. Maybe there are other boards as well.

A survey by King's College London found about 10% of younger corona patients have months-long illness.

lvysaur

Maybe their immune health was compromised from staying locked down in their NY apartments?
This only applies to NYC though. The vast majority of the country (including where I live in NY state) had no lockdown order.

I do agree that the government made it worse, perhaps even purposefully. That still does not change the fact that there is a dangerous agent sweeping across the world population.

tankasnowgod

This only applies to NYC though. The vast majority of the country (including where I live in NY state) had no lockdown order.

This is flat out wrong. 42 of the 50 Governors (including Governor Cuomo of New York State) in the US issued some sort of "Stay At Home/Lockdown" order that encompassed the entire state, and was in effect for at least 5 or 6 weeks. That includes all of the most populous states and cities. In addition to this, mayors of small, medium, and large metropolitan areas issued similar orders. I think there were only 4 states that didn't have any sort of Lockdown/Stay at Home order at anytime.

In addition to this, several large companies followed "CDC Guidelines" even if there was no order in place.

References for Cuomo's order-

Governor Cuomo Signs the 'New York State on PAUSE' Executive Order
Cuomo extends NY lockdown order to June 13 - but regions can open earlier if they meet requirements | Daily Mail Online
Executive Order
Lawsuit challenges Cuomo's COVID-19 orders - Investigative Post

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals