Pants And Women's Body

Luann

Let me disclaim that I'm not a fundamentalist or red piller when it comes to women.

Last night at work I noticed I was walking in a choppy and rigid way because of trying to keep my pants up. But these were a pair of pants that actually fit me. I started to realize that almost every pair of pants seems to give me that problem. It's like the gait that is natural to any woman, fluid with a bit of hip movement, seems to pull pants down from the waist so that they're barely on.

That's why I think the most appropriate garment for a lady is something without too much weight around the bottom and with a higher and narrower waist than pants have. In short, a skirt. Or skorts or at the very least jeans with a "vintage" waist. This clothing would at least reflect the difference between a woman's and man's body and give the lady some amount of physical freedom.

Pants are only part of the problem for women because I see confined tennis shoes and walking on tile floors with low traction as another irritating thing about the workday and a strain on the anatomy. Not to even mention blue lights and standing in one place for long periods. But yeah I wondered if any of you had thoughts on women's clothes and whether low waistlines sort of "hobble" a woman's stride.

dfspcc20

Similar issues exist with men as well, at least when the "skinny" jeans thing was in (is it still in? I don't keep up with that stuff)
Avoiding any pants and underwear that are even remotely tight around the waist and crotch has been a godsend for me.

OP
Luann

Luann

Similar issues exist with men as well, at least when the "skinny" jeans thing was in

Oh I do NOT doubt that.

Avoiding any pants and underwear that are even remotely tight around the waist and crotch has been a godsend for me.

Crotch yes waist no (for me). To me the tighter the waist the more effortlessly the pants stay up and the range of movement gets better.

lvysaur

Maybe you just have a big butt :^)

shepherdgirl

I have the same problem and actually looked into it a little. If pants are tight around the legs (like jeggings) i heard that walking helps to pull them down (although i never had this issue with yoga pants). To solve this some people like belts that lay flat (so there is not a big buckle in front). I do use a thin belt but it is not a lay-flat belt, thinking i may buy one at some point.

Sucrates

Similar issues exist with men as well, at least when the "skinny" jeans thing was in (is it still in? I don't keep up with that stuff)

How/why do people do this? SMH

Xisca

This of low waist pants is esthetic I think, but that is all.
Many underwear is visible, many people pull up their pants with hand!

Many fat bellies might have led to this ?
Pants' belt on the hips, and blouse's waist under the breasts!
This hides perfectly a fat belly...

Jason_I

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with a pair of skinny jeans

*furiously hides his pairs is a drawer*

Nothing at all

*whistles*

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom