Pansterone Or Pure Dhea Success Stories

GreekDemiGod

So I read Haidut mentioning that anything that contains DHEA (Pansterone included) should be taken (only) if blood levels show deficiency?
I may or may not have low DHEA, will test soon. But I am definitely a high-responder to Pansterone, early signs show this.
Do all the folks who took Pansterone measured their DHEA levels beforehand?

T

TheBeard

So I read Haidut mentioning that anything that contains DHEA (Pansterone included) should be taken (only) if blood levels show deficiency?
I may or may not have low DHEA, will test soon. But I am definitely a high-responder to Pansterone, early signs show this.

DHEA-s is what you need to measure

baccheion

If it's 2 mg or less and taken orally, levels do not matter. Cycling is also unnecessary. Higher amounts are better with precautions and cycling.

IVILA

Same for me the times Ive used it. Topically is superior to orally. Ive also read that shoulders are good place to apply it topically because for some reason that tissue has a high conversion rate to anabolic androgenic steroids. I cant remember where Ive heard that from though. But makes sense as rubbing ut to belly fat where aromatase is wouldnt be to far fetch to guess it would convert to estrogen.
Does transdermal increase DHEA-s levels though? Some people say that it won't for some reason. I believe otherwise.

JamesGatz

My experience with Pansterone -

******* awesome

My beard is growing thick and FAST, my skin is REALLY smooth like baby skin smooth, my jaw looks wider and my bone structure has gotten a lot better in general.

My body? forget about it - looks like I'm a bodybuilder even though I barely workout - crazy size, amazing libido, crazy workout stamina and strength - my neck, traps, and shoulders have gotten really big.

I have even started giving very small amounts to my dog as she got neutured before I adopted her and she looks amazing too - fur is really, really soft, her mood is a lot brighter, and she definitely has a lot more energy.

For anyone who is experiencing negative effects like the feeling of gain of fat on the waist or panicky symptoms you would need to increase metabolism because it's probably converting to estrogen. What I do is take it with a large meal and just sit in a room with an incandescent bulb for a few hours after - with this it just converts to straight DHT - feels awesome. Whenever I take it when my metabolism isn't ideal it starts converting to estrogen so I would say one of the most important things to do when taking it is ensuring your metabolic rate stays high when and in the hours after.