Pansterone Or Kuinone For Jawline?

andrei

Hi all! Hope you're well.
Curious to hear your opinion on this. What would you suggest for getting a more pronounced jawline?
I read in the pansterone thread @haidut recommending it on the jaw if one wants a better jaw. I also know Kuinone's fame on improving physical appearance.

If you tried either of these on the jawline, please let me know your experience. And theoretically which one would be better?

Wolf

Hi all! Hope you're well.
Curious to hear your opinion on this. What would you suggest for getting a more pronounced jawline?
I read in the pansterone thread @haidut recommending it on the jaw if one wants a better jaw. I also know Kuinone's fame on improving physical appearance.

If you tried either of these on the jawline, please let me know your experience. And theoretically which one would be better?
I used those two and androsterone and it complimented what I already had going.
Like the previous poster said:
Getting lean + mastic gum.
I personally used a double top and bottom mouthguard and more importantly facial "rolling" with those dermal abrasion devices or whatever and glycine. It was a pretty cool little test.

baccheion

Maybe application of those on the scrotum to increase testosterone while taking (natural, like fat-soluble vitamins) aromatase inhibitors. And mewing.

You could also try applying Kuinone right at the joint/condylar near the ears.

T

TheBeard

I doubt such minute amounts of exogenous hormones would have any impact on your jaw structure.
Chewing will, losing weight will.
Massive doses of testosterone and trenbolone for months probably will, but not the two drops of whatever you are applying to your ball sack.

Ableton

if you want jawline results, chew gum
if you want to grow your zygos, chew gum while on k + d + calcium

there was a guy on a forum who did this and had his zygos measured through scans confirmed by a doctor, they grew. when you chew for an hour you will feel the mechanical stress on them.

chew a lot (im talking several gums at once, like 7, it has to be hard) but be wary of tmj

the problem is once you stop chewing you lose your results. though I suppose maintenance is easier than gains

also, you can exercise mechanical stress on different skull parts by chewing with different tooth

Something worth considering, especially if you're young with superhuman physiology, is if you had any kind of dental issues in your life like crowded teeth, asymmetry of the maxilla or mandible, a cant of the maxilla, tmj issues, etc, is this huge amount of chewing will be wearing through these unbalanced structures and creating damage. Just like someone who runs with terrible running gait/style can run for a long time before they've blown our their knees or hip or feet, the same will happen if you chew an ungodly amount of a rather tough substance like mastic gum, so FYI.

T

TheBeard

if you want jawline results, chew gum
if you want to grow your zygos, chew gum while on k + d + calcium

there was a guy on a forum who did this and had his zygos measured through scans confirmed by a doctor, they grew. when you chew for an hour you will feel the mechanical stress on them.

chew a lot (im talking several gums at once, like 7, it has to be hard) but be wary of tmj

the problem is once you stop chewing you lose your results. though I suppose maintenance is easier than gains

also, you can exercise mechanical stress on different skull parts by chewing with different tooth

The jaw is not designed to chew for so long eveveryday, you will wear its structure and function.

equipoise

Something worth considering, especially if you're young with superhuman physiology, is if you had any kind of dental issues in your life like crowded teeth, asymmetry of the maxilla or mandible, a cant of the maxilla, tmj issues, etc, is this huge amount of chewing will be wearing through these unbalanced structures and creating damage. Just like someone who runs with terrible running gait/style can run for a long time before they've blown our their knees or hip or feet, the same will happen if you chew an ungodly amount of a rather tough substance like mastic gum, so FYI.

Yeah going against the grain with these things is dangerous.
There's forward maxilla's and there's average maxillas. Not downward nor forward. Just normal. Something to think about.
Yesterday I dabbled with bit higher dosage of Progestene and reaped great benefits. Chewing Haribo is really nice. Really focusing on stretching the fascia.

T

TheBeard

Yeah going against the grain with these things is dangerous.
There's forward maxilla's and there's average maxillas. Not downward nor forward. Just normal. Something to think about.
Yesterday I dabbled with bit higher dosage of Progestene and reaped great benefits. Chewing Haribo is really nice. Really focusing on stretching the fascia.

Which Haribo? Don't you get cavities from them?

equipoise

Which Haribo? Don't you get cavities from them?

Just the standard ones bud. Golden bears I think they're called. 7.5g of gelatine per 100g (as protein).
Pretty sure you don't get cavities from them. Citric acid is of concern, though. Never had problems with them.
I make sure to chew as much as possible and reduce the mass of Haribo bears to the minimum and then swallow.
Can really feel my masetters working hard. If done properly mouth area should look wider.
Chewing properly and in intervals deifnitely widens one's palate. Good stuff

Supplement with K+D