Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

swarrior

If anyone can read through my thread to comment on my results of using pansterone, gonadin, energin and kuione
The results were somewhat confusing (hormone lab tests).

Tansia

I've been using Pansterone for four months now, so figured it's time I gave a review. Haidut has been helpful to answer questions and guide me along til I found what worked.

I noticed effects from Pansterone in a week. I had made a post a while back about brain fog, muscle stiffness, swelling, aches, fatigue all over after working even a few hours. This is it: Sore/Stiff/Swollen after working This would go on all evening and into the next day. Aspirin helped a little, but the mental fog/fatigue was bad as ever. I would have no energy mentally or physically. I was told it could be hypothyroidism. I tried some T3 for a while, but it had no effect. But after using Pansterone for a week, this problem went away and stayed away. Sleep is also good. It's remarkable that I can work all day but still come home and do chores, cook, have mental energy to work on something else. Before Pansterone, I would come home and lay like a sloth with no energy, like a chronic fatigue, and it would often persist even after a night's sleep, and I would feel like a zombie well into the next day.

Since Pansterone, I don't get headaches on the job or very rarely now. I used to get them daily and would have to pound aspirin to make a dent in it.

I also stopped getting the big, hard, painful lumpy cysts on face -especially lower half of face and my neck. I still get some pimples during second half of cycle, but there are only a couple, and they are much smaller and go away fast. I also have less unwanted hair. It's slower to grow, thinner, finer, softer if it's there at all. Easier periods. Might have something to do with regular aspirin intake too.

I lose less hair from my head. Before this, sometimes I would run my fingers through my hair and pull out a lot of strands. I don't lose much hair in the shower or other times now.

I've also been able to lose a little more weight. It may be the Pansterone and/or niacinamide too.

I really like the new formula of Pansterone. Less drops needed and I don't get skin irritation from it now. It soaks into skin better than the old one. At one point, I was getting a lot of itchy spots from the old Pansterone, and stopped using it for a week, and started using an oral dhea and pregnenolone instead. But my old symptoms started coming back (extreme fatigue) plus I got some weird estrogen-like symptoms. So I went back to Pansterone and my symptoms went away.

Some quotes from haidut:

Initially, when a person is young and healthy they produce enough DHEA to balance off the cortisol. That is why many younger people feel so good under stress - i.e. the cortisol gives them energy but they also have enough DHEA to protect them. Eventually, with declining thyroid function DHEA production drops but cortisol stays high. This leads to the familiar pattern or weight gain, tired but wired, loss of muscle mass, etc. Women need androgens almost as much as men do and DHEA is the major androgen for women since they do not produce testosterone in their gonads. Over the last decade there has been more and more evidence that autoimmune conditions in women are characterized by deficiency of BOTH progesterone and DHEA and elevation of cortisol and estrogen. So, due to declining thyroid the organism cannot produce enough of the DHEA and progesterone to balance cortisol and estrogen respectively.

Adding: I normally apply 2 drops 2 or 3 x day.

Hi Peta. I know it's been long time ago since your post, but this new frmulation you used was it with SFA esters and anhydrol or with tocoferols?

A-Tim

You can try cortinon. For me it feels androgenic and realxing at the same time. I usually use it before bed or during day time in stressed situations/environments. I tried pansterone and the stressnon and compared to them cortinon is way more realxing. Pansterone sometimes would make me anxious, stressnon at higher doses made me moody. Or you can try adding some progesterone to pansterone.
Which version of CortiNon were you using - 3:1 or 8:1, Tocopherol or Ethanol? And what doses were you using for the 3 supplements? Have you continued to use CortiNon to similar effect?

Basonh

See my previous response. I would NOT keep in the fridge. If you keep in the fridge and then even gently shake it would cause crystalization. So, I would keep at warm temps, preferably above 70 degrees and, yes, shaking the bottle for a few seconds before use is probably a good idea. The precipitation is not much, maybe 30mg-50mg, but keeping it all dissolved is obviously preferable.

Is there anything one can do to reverse any crystallization of Stressnon during Winter shipment?

golder

Is there anything one can do to reverse any crystallization of Stressnon during Winter shipment?
Was also going to ask this, I’m guessing a 800w microwave at 30% power for a few seconds and shake might work? Has anyone ran the experiments and knows precisely how many seconds, to save me ruining the product?

LadyRae

Was also going to ask this, I’m guessing a 800w microwave at 30% power for a few seconds and shake might work? Has anyone ran the experiments and knows precisely how many seconds, to save me ruining the product?
I've used the microwave with success to warm up my Mitolipin.... Just 20 or 30 seconds at half power. To be even safer you could put the bottle in a pan of warm to hot tap water, kind of like people do with baby bottles to warm up the milk....

feedandseed

Sadly my experience with this (just a few days) has been very negative.

I’ve previously used androsterone with overwhelmingly positive effects.

This stuff seems to all go to estrogen and/or progesterone->cortisol in my body. I get increased acne & worsened skin/chronic infections, (red patches on skin, constant nasal drip) I previously induced via direct progesterone supplementation. I would attribute this to increased TH2 immune response, which is a known side effect of progesterone.

I also just feel generally less androgenic. Potentially from preg conversion to corticosteroids and/or from estrogen conversion of DHEA.

I follow the logical progression this product stems from, but now I’m beginning to think “pregnenolone keeps DHEA from going to estrogen and DHEA keeps pregnenolone from going to cortisol” may not be accurate, pending any measurable demonstration of this effect. :(

Unless it takes more time to adjust? I'll give it another week.

Last edited:

brix

Every time I try and take some pansterone, I notice that it’s difficult to urinate. Like it’s slower, and tends to dribble when I’m finished. Also accompanied by temporary shrinkage. What could cause this? Increased adrenaline?

ubiety

Every time I try and take some pansterone, I notice that it’s difficult to urinate. Like it’s slower, and tends to dribble when I’m finished. Also accompanied by temporary shrinkage. What could cause this? Increased adrenaline?
Seems like a prostate issue. Pansterone is androgenic and boosting androgens can negatively affect the prostate in men who may have a problem there. Try supplementing some zinc ~30mg (with a bit of copper) and maybe some nettle root too. If that returns your flow to normal then it's very likely that pansterone/androgens are affecting your prostate.

brix

Seems like a prostate issue. Pansterone is androgenic and boosting androgens can negatively affect the prostate in men who may have a problem there. Try supplementing some zinc ~30mg (with a bit of copper) and maybe some nettle root too. If that returns your flow to normal then it's very likely that pansterone/androgens are affecting your prostate.
Will give it a go. The issues stop say after cessation of pansterone drops. Maybe I just don’t benefit from dhea or preg

blackface

Does the recommended dosage of 15mg DHEA apply only to the DMSO version?

Because the DMSO has a higher absorbtion rate then the ethanol formula etc.

Frankdee20

Androsterone really makes me elicit calm but alpha energy at work. It’s by far my favorite supplement. This resonates with what the pheromone products also report the user experience and response from environment to be as well

Pavel

Androsterone really makes me elicit calm but alpha energy at work. It’s by far my favorite supplement. This resonates with what the pheromone products also report the user experience and response from environment to be as well
What you typical dosage and frequency and type of administration ?

Fllora

Curious what y'all make of this study, and have any of you tried pansterone on closed eyelids? In my case this would be for getting rid of floaters and improving the state of the posterior vitreous.

CSH

Forum Supporter
Question..an my apologies if this was already answered...When would one want to use the vit e based vs ethanol based?
*would be using in specific to moles
Thanks

A.R

How do you deal with the negative energy which comes your way from the highly stressed individuals?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals