Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Ravenslore

@haidut It doesn't look like anyone else has posted about this so I'm tagging you in. Hopefully you'll have an idea what could have caused this weird incident.

I took an oral pregnenolone supplement (50mg "MRM" brand capsule) to experiment with increasing progesterone. In the past I've taken topical progesterone directly and it didn't seem to have any effect unless I took huge doses, so I stopped trying.

Recently I decided to try one pregnenolone pill to see how it affected me before ordering a whole bottle of Pansterone. The pill immediately started my period (which I rarely ever have, only maybe twice a year.) The bleeding was so severe that the first two days I had cold extremities, shaky hands, rapid heart rate, heavy breathing and intense hunger. It was many times more blood than the worst period I’ve ever had. I was having breakthrough bleeding every 40 minutes no matter what I used to manage it.

I thought I might have to go to the ER. But I happened to have a bottle of Progestene (Idealabs progesterone I'd bought for a friend with endometriosis) and I just kept taking more and more to try to get the bleeding to slow down. Progestene was the ONLY thing that put a dent in the pain at all. I would just rub 8 drops on my abdomen every time the cramps and bleeding were intolerable. I think I got up to using about 45 drops a day at one point.

Finally after five days the bleeding stopped. About a month later I'm still using a little Progestene in the morning and evening and feel WAY better. But I'm confused about how my body reacted to that oral pregnenolone. Obviously my body did NOT make progesterone from that pregnenalone.

I'm always looking for clues about chronic hormonal problems all the women in my family share regardless of diet and activity changes. So I have been digging through this Pansterone thread looking for any insights into it and it looks like no one else has posted this particular type of case.

Thanks so much for any thoughts.

I initially posted about this in another thread about Glycine with details about other health problems all the women in my family share here: Why Does My Hair Fall Out If I Don't Take Glycine Daily?

GeoX

@haidut I've searched but could not find the difference between "tocopherols & SFA/OA" and "SFA esters, ethanol". When would one select one over the other? I'd like to place an order. Thanks.

shine

@haidut I've searched but could not find the difference between "tocopherols & SFA/OA" and "SFA esters, ethanol". When would one select one over the other? I'd like to place an order. Thanks.

I think that the SFA/ethanol version is taken up faster and doesn't leave an oily film on your skin.

GeoX

I think that the SFA/ethanol version is taken up faster and doesn't leave an oily film on your skin.

Thanks @shine . I think I read similar in my searches, but SFA/ethanol was in comparison to plain toco or mct. This new toco, SFA and oleic acid (I though oleic acid was near evil - AD) mixture throws me off. Which is better for topical? Oral? Sublingual? Which one is healthier? @haidut ?

Last edited:

shine

Thanks @shine . I think I read similar in my searches, but SFA/ethanol was in comparison to plain toco or mct. This new toco, SFA and oleic acid (I though oleic acid was near evil - AD) mixture throws me off. Which is better for topical? Oral? Sublingual? Which one is healthier? @haidut ?

The ethanol version is my and a lot of people's favorite. Can't really go wrong with that one.

CJ23

Hi @haidut - Ive been using pansterone (as well as estroban and energin) consistently for about 3 weeks. I was noticing some hair loss before the use of these but now it's far worse. Long, full strands keep coming out. Could this be from pansterone? Ive also noticed more breast tenderness than usual. Thanks so much !

Velve921

I used Pansterone today for the first time in over 3 years.

2 drops in the morning with breakfast...

It’s much more stimulating than I remembered.

anyone else have similar effects?

Velve921

So a couple updates.

I've been using it for almost 1 week.

I do 2-3 drops in the morning.

Then 1 drop around lunch time.

I feel beyond chilled out and exhausted. In the last 24 hours all I think about is sleeping.

Kind of in the place where the last thing I want to do is be productive even thought I still am.

Can anyone relate?

Gone Peating

So a couple updates.

I feel beyond chilled out and exhausted. In the last 24 hours all I think about is sleeping.

Kind of in the place where the last thing I want to do is be productive even thought I still am.

Can anyone relate?

Do you know what your cortisol levels are normally like?

Velve921

High this past year... my father passed away so I’ve been grieving and transitioning careers at the same time .

Andman

So a couple updates.

Can anyone relate?

yeah happens to me sometimes, i take it as a sign of reduced stress so a good thing although i may be wrong ofc

sorry to hear about your father, mine passed away in january too :(

Velve921

yeah happens to me sometimes, i take it as a sign of reduced stress so a good thing although i may be wrong ofc

sorry to hear about your father, mine passed away in january too :(

thanks for sharing your words and feedback.

sorry to hear of your loss as well.

feel free to DM me if you ever need a support system.

teds

Forum Supporter
I used Pansterone today for the first time in over 3 years.

2 drops in the morning with breakfast...

It’s much more stimulating than I remembered.

anyone else have similar effects?
i used it for the first time in a while last night. I'd forgotten how stimulating it was.. kind of relaxing but it was like my dream state was moving frantically.. that's the best i can describe.. like i was sprinting through my sleep! :woot:

I used Pansterone [4 drops daily], topically, and I got my best number on DHT: 887!!
That is a very good new because I have a prostate tumor [and 72 years old] and I´m fighting against this problem for years.
I follow a Peat´s based diet.
So, haidut@, I think it is opened the way to heal my prostate.
I´m very grateful,
Best regards, Gilson D [Brasil]

scoobydoo

I used Pansterone [4 drops daily], topically, and I got my best number on DHT: 887!!
That is a very good new because I have a prostate tumor [and 72 years old] and I´m fighting against this problem for years.
I follow a Peat´s based diet.
So, haidut@, I think it is opened the way to heal my prostate.
I´m very grateful,
Best regards, Gilson D [Brasil]

Wow! Thats incredible! When you say your diet is Peaty what would you say your staple foods are?

Soren

Forum Supporter
This is explained in the original post of the thread. DHEA inhibits 17a-hydroxylase so it reduces the conversion of pregnenolone into DHEA and also of progesterone into the androgenic steroids. DHEA also inhibits 11b-HSD1 but enhances 11b-HSD2, so this will lower cortisol but (potentially) increase corticosterone, and thus (potentially) increase aldosterone. In other words, taking high doses DHEA or DHEA with high doses of pregnenolone may increase aldosterone for some people and thus blood pressure. How often it happens I am not sure.

Would progesterone with DHEA have the same potential to increase blood pressure?

noqcks

I've used pansterone for the last couple weeks with good results.

- More hair growth on my hands and interstitial space on my digits
- Extremely low stress and very calm. Very relaxed
- More toned muscles without working out much at all
- Cured some perennial eczema on my hand

But I recently stopped taking it because I felt sooo relaxed. Not in a bad way necessarily, just in a way im not used to. Has anyone else had this?

Maybe I just need to get used to feeling so relaxed.