Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

brix

I started using 4 drops pansterone and a couple drops of tyromax and my digestion is completely screwed up.

Has anyone else noticed this? What would cause it?

Goobz

I started using 4 drops pansterone and a couple drops of tyromax and my digestion is completely screwed up.

Has anyone else noticed this? What would cause it?

In what way is it screwed up? Loose motions? I think thyroid can speed things up down there.

Are you taking the pansterone orally? I tried doing so with the new eugenol version and had messed up feeling guts and loose motions.

brix

In what way is it screwed up? Loose motions? I think thyroid can speed things up down there.

Are you taking the pansterone orally? I tried doing so with the new eugenol version and had messed up feeling guts and loose motions.

Loose and irregular. I miss days sometimes and have been gassy. Bloated too.

SB4

@haidut I have an old bottle of Pansterone that I bought in 2017 I think. Will the contents have degraded by now or would they still be active. I haven't noticed an effect from it this time where as I noticed a significant effect from it years ago.

Broken man

Hello all, please can you help me with comparing pansterone and 6-keto progesterone And their effect on lowering cortisol? What was better for you? Thank you.

Ableton

Used pansterone like 3 times now, only 2 drops on testes. Result: great libido boost and acne breakout, and i was smelling really easily and really badly. is this due to androgens or due to estrogens? I usually get horny when im high E I think, for example after drinking alcohol. I can't tell it apart in this case. I am generally feeling a bit more energetic, but this might also be estrogen in the short run right? Idk.

I'm confused by 2 @haidut statements regarding that that seem to contradict themselves?

"I have never seen a single person with high DHT and acne. If anything, it is the opposite. Using T or DHEA gives people acne but using DHT does not. Whatever the direct cause of acne, estrogen is involved and DHT is not. There are plenty of studies on that."

"The acne on body skin means Pansterone is having a very androgenic effect. Peat said that about DHEA - i.e. if it converts properly, the side effects from getting very androgenic response would be acne and coarse voice. If possible, I would reduce to a drop once a day or even skip a day. But the effects you are observing are quite expected and something males would probably consider highly beneficial (minus the acne). I think by adjusting the dose and administration you can eliminate the acne sides."

Can someone explain this to me?

Last edited:

Ableton

Bump.
Is increased libido, odor and cystic acne breakout a an estrogenic or androgenic sign?

Many seem to have those responses, but I can't tell what the reason is.

Kunstruct

"I have never seen a single person with high DHT and acne. If anything, it is the opposite. Using T or DHEA gives people acne but using DHT does not. Whatever the direct cause of acne, estrogen is involved and DHT is not. There are plenty of studies on that."

"The acne on body skin means Pansterone is having a very androgenic effect. Peat said that about DHEA - i.e. if it converts properly, the side effects from getting very androgenic response would be acne and coarse voice. If possible, I would reduce to a drop once a day or even skip a day. But the effects you are observing are quite expected and something males would probably consider highly beneficial (minus the acne). I think by adjusting the dose and administration you can eliminate the acne sides."

DHEA in an androgen steroid, it is listed as such in the endogenous steroid list.
At some point I had massive DHT (in blood test results, not my feeling) but I surely did not have Acne or Cystic Acne, but this would be just 1 example, not sure about others.

Gone Peating

Bump.
Is increased libido, odor and cystic acne breakout a an estrogenic or androgenic sign?

Many seem to have those responses, but I can't tell what the reason is.

Could be both. If you have increased T you could also have increased E just from normal aromatization

Ableton

DHEA in an androgen steroid, it is listed as such in the endogenous steroid list.
At some point I had massive DHT (in blood test results, not my feeling) but I surely did not have Acne or Cystic Acne, but this would be just 1 example, not sure about others.

thanks. I think my voice did get deeper actually. Always thought I was a high DHT type of guy (balding, androgynous) and didnt have this type of acne since my late teens. Does this mean my dht is dropping?

Ableton

Update: still same sides, but also: longer flaccid penis and more aggressive. I almost tried beating a guy up which would have never happened before 2 hours after taking 2 drops to scrotum. I had an impulse in me that I never had before. Guess I’m not upping the dose :D
This should verify the effect is androgenic for me. Also no muscle loss (or barely any?) despite not working out anymore

hei

pansterone with Vitamin E and eugenol caused extreme burning on scrotum to the point where soap and water had to be put on the area to try to wash it off.
It makes my skin peel when I apply it there. It burns wherever I put it, seems to take a very long time to be absorbed, and has a very strong and enduring odour. If it rubs off on clothes they smell strongly of it until they're washed. I certainly didn't feel any androgenic effects or anything like that.

baccheion

Update: still same sides, but also: longer flaccid penis and more aggressive. I almost tried beating a guy up which would have never happened before 2 hours after taking 2 drops to scrotum. I had an impulse in me that I never had before. Guess I’m not upping the dose :D
This should verify the effect is androgenic for me. Also no muscle loss (or barely any?) despite not working out anymore
Before/after labs would've been better (to see if it was just estrogen).

jdherk

If someone has a broken hpta axis and suffer with low free test will this product spill over to more T and possible DHT?

CJ23

Hello Haidut, I just tried to use my bottle of pansterone and i cant seem to get any drops out (if I shake it I can hear it shaking but it wont leave the dropper) even after pocking the hole with a syringe. Any ideas on this? Thanks!

Gone Peating

Hello Haidut, I just tried to use my bottle of pansterone and i cant seem to get any drops out (if I shake it I can hear it shaking but it wont leave the dropper) even after pocking the hole with a syringe. Any ideas on this? Thanks!

Happens sometimes. Take the dropper part off of the bottle, clear it out and then put it back on it usually works for me

Ableton

my pansterone turns into a gel like liquid, and that makes it hard to get anything out depending on temperature
but with water in shot glass, and in microwave for 30 s
I think I read thats safe but do not quote me on that

Wagner83

I did 10sec with an other supplement of IL and it exploded. I would definitely not do 30.