Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Markus

Thanks. I read something like that tissue estrogen can accumulate without symptoms, and that got me scared a bit.

It's now been 4 days since taking Pansterone. The first application I'll count it as a placebo. Other than that, I don't feel much from it. Does it take time to have beneficial effects?
I do reckon my voice feels deeper, also getting some mild acne on the back, so increased androgenic effect.
Also, last night I went clubbing, noticed a lot of stares from girls. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt showing my arms and shoulders, so that may have contributed. Also hostile behavior from other guys. It was funny to watch. I was unphased by them.

Thinking of upping the dosage.
I typically notice instant effects when taking DHEA. Sometimes it increases my androgens and sometimes it gets converted to estrogens depending on my current state of metabolism.

Btw, I also had some mild acne when I started on DHEA and can relate to the overall androgenic effects which females find attractive and males get intimidated by (even more so when taking androsterone).

Goobz

pansterone with Vitamin E and eugenol caused extreme burning on scrotum to the point where soap and water had to be put on the area to try to wash it off.

I had this happen just now!

I ordered some pansterone and must have selected the eugenol and ethanol version.

A few days ago, I tried it sublingually like I used to do with the tocopherol version, and had burning of the tongue and mouth. So I just applied it to my wrists, and it was fine.

Today I tried a few drops on my balls, just to see what would happen. Turned out to be one of my least clever decisions - it was extremely painful! I thought it would go down, but it just kept getting hotter and more painful, it was so scary. I washed it off with soap and water too, which thankfully stopped the pain increasing and allowed it to subside.

In retrospect, running to the sink to wash my balls was pretty funny. Im glad no one was home for that.

I'm sure it was just a skin reaction, but I wonder if I just cooked my balls somehow. Man it hurt.

Last edited:

egress

I had this happen just now!

I ordered some pansterone and must have selected the eugenol and ethanol version.

A few days ago, I tried it sublingually like I used to do with the tocopherol version, and had burning of the tongue and mouth. So I just applied it to my wrists, and it was fine.

Today I tried a few drops on my balls, just to see what would happen. Turned out to be one of my least clever decisions - it was extremely painful! I thought it would go down, but it just kept getting hotter and more painful, it was so scary. I washed it off with soap and water too, which thankfully stopped the pain increasing and allowed it to subside.

In retrospect, running to the sink to wash my balls was pretty funny. Im glad no one was home for that.

I'm sure it was just a skin reaction, but I wonder if I just cooked my balls somehow. Man it hurt.

I made the same mistake and more....so a piece of friendly advice from a noob.....DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT put the eugenol/ethanol anywhere near the scrotum and certainly not on the phallus.

I put it on the inner thigh, hoping to hide the scent of eugenol. HUGE MISTAKE...

Goobz

I made the same mistake and more....so a piece of friendly advice from a noob.....DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT put the eugenol/ethanol anywhere near the scrotum and certainly not on the phallus.

I put it on the inner thigh, hoping to hide the scent of eugenol. HUGE MISTAKE...

Tbh I’m a bit concerned - it burns / numbs the tongue, is excruciatingly painful on the balls, and even other parts of the skin are tender and sore after - surely this stuff isn’t doing any good.

This doesn’t happen with the ethanol / sfa version of stressnon, so it must be the eugenol.

I’ll make sure to get the non eugenol version next time.

This and pregnenolone ("Stressnon") lot of times makes me a moody. Dose was 5-10mg/day topically, sometimes orally. Progesterone alone didn't do this. Too much conversion to estrogen perhaps? Might have experienced amplified male pattern hair loss, although it's hard to tell, because of many confounding factors. Other effects were good though: energy, libido. Will need to do some bloodwork tosee what we're dealing with.

Markus

This and pregnenolone ("Stressnon") lot of times makes me a moody. Dose was 5-10mg/day topically, sometimes orally. Progesterone alone didn't do this. Too much conversion to estrogen perhaps? Might have experienced amplified male pattern hair loss, although it's hard to tell, because of many confounding factors. Other effects were good though: energy, libido. Will need to do some bloodwork tosee what we're dealing with.
DHEA can sometimes make me moody which is probably due to estrogen, but pregnenolone generally just gives me a calm sense of wellbeing unless I'm very stressed because then it can make me anxious.

Steve

I'm tired of reading. :)

I have pretty much low everything except fasting glucose a little high at 100:

Low Total testosterone 340 ng/dl,
Low AM cortisol 8 ug/dl
Low thyroid - taking T3/T4, so TSH is 0.02 (was initially hyper with Grave's Disease, now hypo).
Low energy.
Low temp.
Low pulse.

Which supplement would possibly be beneficial?
I guess I'd be most interested in raising testosterone.

Goobz

How does anyone use the new eugenol version? I can't tolerate it at all it seems.

It burns me anywhere I put it. I put it on my wrists, the skin there mildly burns and eventually turns pinkish. Other places on the body are worse.
I put it on my tongue, my whole mouth burns then goes numb.
I put it on my testicles (described earlier in thread somewhere) for one of the most painful experiences I've had in a looooong time.

I could do all of these things fine with the earlier, non eugenol version.

I couldn't see an option for pansterone without eugenol on the site now?

Yody

Thought I had packed the non-eugenol Pansterone into my backpack. Discovered when attempting to put one drop on the head of my rats penis that this was the eugenol version and two drops quickly fell. Took a minute to show signs of burning, and it didn't seem particularly unbearable.. @haidut is there any reason why eugenol shouldn't be applied near male rats genitalia?

egress

How does anyone use the new eugenol version? I can't tolerate it at all it seems.

It burns me anywhere I put it. I put it on my wrists, the skin there mildly burns and eventually turns pinkish. Other places on the body are worse.
I put it on my tongue, my whole mouth burns then goes numb.
I put it on my testicles (described earlier in thread somewhere) for one of the most painful experiences I've had in a looooong time.

I could do all of these things fine with the earlier, non eugenol version.

I couldn't see an option for pansterone without eugenol on the site now?

Having only ever had access to the eugenol version the “best” spots seem to be forearm or top/outside of the quads.

GreekDemiGod

UPDATE: I have gotten mild gyno symptoms from Pansterone. I have stopped using it.
My maximum dosage is one-go was 5mg. Highest dose I took per day was 15mg I guess.
On average 7-8 mg.

Markus

UPDATE: I have gotten mild gyno symptoms from Pansterone. I have stopped using it.
My maximum dosage is one-go was 5mg. Highest dose I took per day was 15mg I guess.
On average 7-8 mg.
I typically can't tolerate more than 2.5-5 mg of DHEA spread throughout the day.

Gone Peating

On average 7-8 mg.

Yea if you’re young you shouldn’t really use much. Just a drop or two here and there imo unless you actually have hypogonadism

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals