Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Gone Peating

Oh you’re right it doesn’t. Haidut mentioned it could change the fatty acid composition of the testes, the effects of which we don’t know

High_Prob

Oh you’re right it doesn’t. Haidut mentioned it could change the fatty acid composition of the testes, the effects of which we don’t know

I don’t see why this would be a concern in the context of Peat and everything that this forum/haidut states is good for the body as far as fatty acid composition. We are trying to saturate our tissues right? By depleting PUFA and/or taking vitamin e. Are our testicles somehow excluded from this? I am so confused...

GreekDemiGod

First night of taking Pansterone. 28y/o male, 11% bodyfat

Took 2 drops mid-day and 2 drops before sleep, applied on the testes. So 5mg Preg + 5 mg DHEA in total. Will apply to other areas from now on.

Results
  • solid workout in the gym, could grind an extra rep. Felt like on creatine, if it makes sense
  • increase in attention from both sexes, some guy kept staring at me in the gym
  • woke up with muscles feeling a bit harder, denser
  • woke up heavier +1 lb. I weight myself each morning upon waking
  • bloating reduced
  • good sleep
  • deeper voice
  • Sinuses clearing. This could also be caused by Kuinone
  • Mentally, I'm feeling a bit more grounded. Also, less anxious
I just checked prices for blood tests, and testing DHEA / DHEA-S is quite affordable. Though it'd be wise to do it quickly tommorow.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

A few thoughts..
If Pansterone is recommended in those with low serum levels of DHEA, and Pregnenolone is converted from Cholesterol..
What would be the probably causes of a deficient conversion?
Low thyroid maybe.

GreekDemiGod

It's only my 2nd day of applying Pansterone, and while showering, I noticed some back acne that wasn't there before. Voice is getting deeper for sure.
So that would mean it has a strong androgenic effect on me.

ubiety

Have you guys noticed any increased attraction from women on Pansterone?
Yes, very noticeable and consistent. Take Mk-4 with it increases women's interest even more. The effect is almost as strong with younger women as it is from Androsterone, but with less aggressive responses from men and high-estrogen or older women.

Last edited:

baccheion

Yes, very noticeable and consistent. Take Mk-4 with it increases women's interest even more. The effect is almost as strong with younger women as it is from Androsterone, but with less aggressive responses from men and high-estrogen or older women.
How much do/did you take? What sort of interest (Enough to approach? More looks? More receptive? Change in demeanor and mannerisms?)? What was their figure (larger breasts, larger butt, butt + breasts, flatter, fat, etc)?

ubiety

How much do/did you take? What sort of interest (Enough to approach? More looks? More receptive? Change in demeanor and mannerisms?)? What was their figure (larger breasts, larger butt, butt + breasts, flatter, fat, etc)?
4 drops Pan + 1 or 2 drops Kuinone gives a very noticeable reaction. Interest is eye contact (even from a distance, which I don't understand if it's a pheromone effect), smiles, initiate or easy to engage in conversation, sometimes twirling hair while conversing, etc. I don't notice any pattern of body types, but they are attractive, which gets my attention.

Frankdee20

Thanks sir.

BTW, not sure if you're aware, but most of the hormones were tested of men with MBP vs men without MPB, all the same, except MPB men had lower levels of DHEA... very interesting!

Any idea why DHEA would be GOOD for hair?

It's one of the rare things I haven't looked into that much at all for some reason.

It is interesting but back in 2005, I used sublingual DHEA, at about 25 MG, and had some hair growth....

gp3690

Damn really? You use to much? reaction with vitamin e?
I used four drops . I have since used it on my arm and side of my abdomen and there has been no burning. I have used 4 drops per day for 3 days now and I feel some slight irritation of my gyno, I may take a few days off or just stop using it altogether.

Markus

How to ensure I am protected from possible estrogenic side effects?
I will not take doses greater that 5mg.
Monitor your symptoms and decrease the dose if necessary. Also, cycling a couple of days off per week might be a good idea.

Markus

Monitor your symptoms and decrease the dose if necessary. Also, cycling a couple of days off per week might be a good idea.
Other than that, it is important to support proper hormone metabolism through glucuronidation and sulfation.

GreekDemiGod

Thanks. I read something like that tissue estrogen can accumulate without symptoms, and that got me scared a bit.

It's now been 4 days since taking Pansterone. The first application I'll count it as a placebo. Other than that, I don't feel much from it. Does it take time to have beneficial effects?
I do reckon my voice feels deeper, also getting some mild acne on the back, so increased androgenic effect.
Also, last night I went clubbing, noticed a lot of stares from girls. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt showing my arms and shoulders, so that may have contributed. Also hostile behavior from other guys. It was funny to watch. I was unphased by them.

Thinking of upping the dosage.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals