Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Healthia

See my previous response. I would NOT keep in the fridge. If you keep in the fridge and then even gently shake it would cause crystalization. So, I would keep at warm temps, preferably above 70 degrees and, yes, shaking the bottle for a few seconds before use is probably a good idea. The precipitation is not much, maybe 30mg-50mg, but keeping it all dissolved is obviously preferable.
Thanks for the clarification Haidut.

Healthia

See my previous response. I would NOT keep in the fridge. If you keep in the fridge and then even gently shake it would cause crystalization. So, I would keep at warm temps, preferably above 70 degrees and, yes, shaking the bottle for a few seconds before use is probably a good idea. The precipitation is not much, maybe 30mg-50mg, but keeping it all dissolved is obviously preferable.

@haidut Would the recomended shaking of the bottle also apply to Kuinone? I notice that when I get a fresh bottle that the bright yellow color coming from the MK-4 is VERY noticeable, (so much so that it can stain clothing and bedding) but the yellow color is much less noticeable (almost nonexistent) as the bottle’s contents are used up. Would shaking the kuinone damage the product?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Would the recomended shaking of the bottle also apply to Kuinone? I notice that when I get a fresh bottle that the bright yellow color coming from the MK-4 is VERY noticeable, (so much so that it can stain clothing and bedding) but the yellow color is much less noticeable (almost nonexistent) as the bottle’s contents are used up. Would shaking the kuinone damage the product?

Kuinone does not precipitate even when put in the fridge, so there is no need to shake. I doubt the color changes over time unless exposed to direct sunlight, which should NOT be done. It should be kept away from direct sunlight, usually in a cabinet, box, etc.

morgan#1

If I find that as a female I’m doing similar to BGZ “I’ve been using between 3-10 drops pansterone, 3-6 drops androsterone, 4 drops estroban and 2-8 drops gonadin daily for 4 month.” Very close but I’m just taking one or sometimes two drops of Andro. And I do take kuinone, and progesterone and pregnenolone. Body size is proportionate, muscles more than fat. I don’t know if this is a normal protocol for a female. I get my menstrual cycle like clockwork now. Does anyone know if I’m doing any harm, or if male /female is the same protocol?

baccheion

If I find that as a female I’m doing similar to BGZ “I’ve been using between 3-10 drops pansterone, 3-6 drops androsterone, 4 drops estroban and 2-8 drops gonadin daily for 4 month.” Very close but I’m just taking one or sometimes two drops of Andro. And I do take kuinone, and progesterone and pregnenolone. Body size is proportionate, muscles more than fat. I don’t know if this is a normal protocol for a female. I get my menstrual cycle like clockwork now. Does anyone know if I’m doing any harm, or if male /female is the same protocol?
If body fat should be 9% higher among women, then 8-14% becomes 17-23%. I'm biased toward 21-24%. Have you ever had a comprehensive hormone panel run? Why would a woman take androsterone?

morgan#1

If body fat should be 9% higher among women, then 8-14% becomes 17-23%. I'm biased toward 21-24%. Have you ever had a comprehensive hormone panel run? Why would a woman take androsterone?
I have a bakers cyst and breast cysts, and I had tried everything. I used large doses of progesterone and pregnenolone. But I could tell no difference. So I used androsterone, I looked and found that androsterone might be beneficial. I only use it maybe three days a week. And just a drop or two. I haven’t noticed much difference. Actually my menstrual cycle is regulating. It could be a hormone or I’ve just been at this so long maybe I’m getting better. There are women who use androsterone...I think. That’s why I am questioning it. Also my testosterone came back below range.

I don’t have the money to do a comprehensive panel. My doctors are very happy with my other labs, so they see no reason to do a hormone panel. I have been trying to get it done.

Last edited:

baccheion

I have a bakers cyst and breast cysts, and I had tried everything. I used large doses of progesterone and pregnenolone. But I could tell no difference. So I used androsterone, I looked and found that androsterone might be beneficial. I only use it maybe three days a week. And just a drop or two. I haven’t noticed much difference. Actually my menstrual cycle is regulating. It could be a hormone or I’ve just been at this so long maybe I’m getting better. There are women who use androsterone...I think. That’s why I am questioning it. Also my testosterone came back below range.

I don’t have the money to do a comprehensive panel. My doctors are very happy with my other labs, so they see no reason to do a hormone panel. I have been trying to get it done.
Cyst? See: iodine protocol.

morgan#1

If body fat should be 9% higher among women, then 8-14% becomes 17-23%. I'm biased toward 21-24%.
I have no idea about my body fat, when I was anorexic I was concerned with that. That was when I weighed 95 pounds. Now weighing 122-124 I’m very happy with my body, I menstruate regularly. I was without my period for at least 10 years when I was eating disordered. Now I eat at least 2,500 cals. Work out around 3 days per week. And I’ve never felt so good. I have my off days, and I don’t care what you’re partial to.

But thanks for the advise about the iodine...I take it, and I used to take more but I slowed down on that. I’ll ramp it up to see if that helps!

Last edited:

baccheion

I have no idea about my body fat, when I was anorexic I was concerned with that. That was when I weighed 95 pounds. Now weighing 122-124 I’m very happy with my body, I menstruate regularly. I was without my period for at least 10 years when I was eating disordered. Now I eat at least 2,500 cals. Work out around 3 days per week. And I’ve never felt so good. I have my off days, and I don’t care what you’re partial to.

But thanks for the advise about the iodine...I take it, and I used to take more but I slowed down on that. I’ll ramp it up to see if that helps!
Too low is just as bad as too high. You mentioned something about (having) little body fat. It's ok you don't care what I'm partial to. Why would you not care about my preference?

ddjd

Pansterone does not have much GABA activity, actually could be a big of a GABA antagonist as both pregnenolone sulfate and DHEA sulfate are and when taken in higher doses both pregnenolone and DHEA convert into the sulfate forms.
havent you previously discussed Pregnenolone being a GABA agonist:

"It is already well-known that allopregnanolone and THDOC, both being potent GABA agonists..."
Pregnenolone Is The Most Potent Inhibitor Of The Stress Signal (CRH)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
The SFA version smells funky AF. I washed my arms twice and I still smell it. It's not foul, but it's strong and akin to an unpleasant flowery smell.

Now if I can only figure out which version works better orally, I can do away with the funk. SFA or tocopherol. Hmm :doctor:

bluefish

when I was taking pansterone, I would get sick... cold like symptoms... any idea why that might have happened?
Ive read enough about pansterone and its benefits for testosterone etc, so I would like to be able to take it...

It seems like taking just throws my system out of wack.
I tried 1 drop or a few and regardless i still get feeling off.

Mauritio

when I was taking pansterone, I would get sick... cold like symptoms... any idea why that might have happened?
Ive read enough about pansterone and its benefits for testosterone etc, so I would like to be able to take it...

It seems like taking just throws my system out of wack.
I tried 1 drop or a few and regardless i still get feeling off.
Cortisol can mask a dormant infection through its anti inflammatory properties and pansterone is highly anti cortisol.

bluefish

Cortisol can mask a dormant infection through its anti inflammatory properties and pansterone is highly anti cortisol.
There could be something to that. But what do I do about it if that is the case? It would mean I had some long time lingering situation over a handful of months.

Also to note, I ended up taking an anti-estrogen herbal thing for a few months just out of curiosity and a hunch (which could have been anything really I just thought maybe it would help. Who knows) ... this also would have lowered cortisol a lot I assume and I didn’t get any kind of similar reaction.

Mauritio

There could be something to that. But what do I do about it if that is the case? It would mean I had some long time lingering situation over a handful of months.

Also to note, I ended up taking an anti-estrogen herbal thing for a few months just out of curiosity and a hunch (which could have been anything really I just thought maybe it would help. Who knows) ... this also would have lowered cortisol a lot I assume and I didn’t get any kind of similar reaction.
Then I would check for other symptoms of bacterial infection like regular bms , stool quality, endotoxin symptoms,...
And if those are present try some kind of an anti bacterial substance.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Been looking for a good supplement to help restore androgen function for a man in his mid-fifties under a large amount of stress. Assuming he is eating a sufficinet nutrient dense diet I think adding Pansterone would be a good place to start.

Anyone have any recommendations or experience in this regard?

Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals