Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

vulture

After 25 days of using Pansterone (4 drops in the morning), there are my labs.
Afternoon Cortisol (16:00h) is high 378 and Testosterone has decreased. ?
@haidut
After 17 days on Pansterone my rat's T dropped. Can you share previous results for us?
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/strength-and-libido-quest.19584/page-2#post-283632

Where did you apply it?
I applied mostly scrotal and sometimes wrists. I'd like to know how others T levels were before/after, and where they applied the stuff.
I'm currently using it along Mesterolone and T3, last night noctural tumescense was a lot higher. Wrists only...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut would you have trepidation for painting pansterone(2.5 mg) on the testes? Also, do you think it would benefit T and DHT production?

You mean applying, right? No, I have done it myself and have not noticed any negative effects. In fact, it seems to stimulate gonadal function quite well. I would not use more than 5 drops daily though.

baccheion

Interesting, so at least we know that progesterone did NOT increase cortisol like so many people on this forum claim without having done blood tests. If you have the time and energy to do another test, I would be super interested in seeing results from 100mg oral pregnenolone daily for a month.
As far as DHEA, I think optimal doses based on extrapolation from animal studies and comparing with human studies show that DHEA is best taken in doses of <= 15mg daily, split in 2-3 doses of no more than 5mg each. I personally always take 5mg DHEA before bed since it protects form cortisol at night when the stress hormones tends to run unopposed. Combined with 5mg B6 (preferably P5P) to keep adrenalin at bay you get a nice combo for battling stress. Btw, vitamin B6 enhances 5-AR so it will boost the conversion of DHEA into DHT. In addition, B6 also blocks the cortisol, and estrogen receptors so the anti-stress effects of DHEA and B6 really amplify each other nicely.
I'm a bit confused by dose recommendations. Is 5 mg 3x/day assuming oral or percutaneous administration? Does topical application result in an 11x increase in bioavailability, making for example, 5 mg equivalent to 55 mg orally? Is the recommendation different for women? Should they avoid topical application due to higher androgenicity:estrogenicity? Does the stated 12-14 mg physiological output assume 100% bioavailability (ie, matched by 400-500 mg oral DHEA assuming 3% absorption)?

jack_zen

You mean applying, right? No, I have done it myself and have not noticed any negative effects. In fact, it seems to stimulate gonadal function quite well. I would not use more than 5 drops daily though.

which solvent option should I order when I want to apply Pansterone on the scrotum?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
which solvent option should I order when I want to apply Pansterone on the scrotum?

I personally like the SFA/ethanol one the best. No greasiness and it absorbs within a few minutes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm a bit confused by dose recommendations. Is 5 mg 3x/day assuming oral or percutaneous administration? Does topical application result in an 11x increase in bioavailability, making for example, 5 mg equivalent to 55 mg orally? Is the recommendation different for women? Should they avoid topical application due to higher androgenicity:estrogenicity? Does the stated 12-14 mg physiological output assume 100% bioavailability (ie, matched by 400-500 mg oral DHEA assuming 3% absorption)?

The dose limit is probably the same regardless of application route. Human studies with oral doses of DHEA at 10mg or higher showed increased estrogen. Other human studies with topical DHEA showed increased estrogen from daily doses of 16mg or higher. So, to keep things on the safe side I would use no more than 5mg at a time regardless of the route and this can be repeated a few times daily.

baccheion

The dose limit is probably the same regardless of application route. Human studies with oral doses of DHEA at 10mg or higher showed increased estrogen. Other human studies with topical DHEA showed increased estrogen from daily doses of 16mg or higher. So, to keep things on the safe side I would use no more than 5mg at a time regardless of the route and this can be repeated a few times daily.
Ok. What about my other questions?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok. What about my other questions?

The dose is the same for men/women as both sexes produce equal amounts of DHEA when they are young. The topical application has been used for women too, and it does not seem to turn them into men. I would not worry about bioavailability but focus on the fact that anything more than 10mg in a single oral dose raises estrogen. Ergo, dosing should be such that each dose has below 10mg. I have not seen reports of people getting high estrogen from 5mg doses.

baccheion

The dose is the same for men/women as both sexes produce equal amounts of DHEA when they are young. The topical application has been used for women too, and it does not seem to turn them into men. I would not worry about bioavailability but focus on the fact that anything more than 10mg in a single oral dose raises estrogen. Ergo, dosing should be such that each dose has below 10mg. I have not seen reports of people getting high estrogen from 5mg doses.
Ok. Does the stated 12-14 mg physiological output assume 100% bioavailability (ie, matched by 400-500 mg oral DHEA assuming 3% absorption), or is it the oral equivalent after back calculating?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok. Does the stated 12-14 mg physiological output assume 100% bioavailability (ie, matched by 400-500 mg oral DHEA assuming 3% absorption), or is it the oral equivalent after back calculating?

Again, regardless of bioavailability, single doses of more than 10mg DHEA elevate estrogen and longer term dosing of more than 16mg daily also elevated estrogen. So, if one uses DHEA one should aim to stay below these doses, hence the 5mg per dose suggestion. Even that may be too much for some people so it may have to balanced by an anti-estrogen like progesterone/pregnenolone.
Not sure where the 3% oral bioavailability is coming from. Oral DHEA usually absorbs close to 100%, especially when taken with fat or dissolved in tocopherol/oil.

baccheion

Again, regardless of bioavailability, single doses of more than 10mg DHEA elevate estrogen and longer term dosing of more than 16mg daily also elevated estrogen. So, if one uses DHEA one should aim to stay below these doses, hence the 5mg per dose suggestion. Even that may be too much for some people so it may have to balanced by an anti-estrogen like progesterone/pregnenolone.
Not sure where the 3% oral bioavailability is coming from. Oral DHEA usually absorbs close to 100%, especially when taken with fat or dissolved in tocopherol/oil.
What estrogen is it converted to in these cases? It's been said estrone is less problematic than estradiol. For example, someone on another site dismissed DHEA's (25 mg oral) effect on estrogen levels due to it increasing estrone and not estradiol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What estrogen is it converted to in these cases? It's been said estrone is less problematic than estradiol. For example, someone on another site dismissed DHEA's (25 mg oral) effect on estrogen levels due to it increasing estrone and not estradiol.

All 3 types of estrogen are interconvertible into each other. Estrone sulfate is the long term storage form in humans and gets converted into estradiol as needed. It does not matter what form DHEA elevates but, for the record, human studies found it to elevate both estrone and estradiol. Look through some of those studies posted around this forum. I find it hard not to laugh when somebody "dismisses" the estrogenic effects of estrone considering it is the primary driver of prostate cancer and liver disease, as well as the primary source of estrogen in both post-menopausal women and older men. Estrone is mostly synthesized in visceral fat tissue, so high estrone = high central adiposity, which is hardly a sign to "dismiss".
Test For Estrogenic Activity And Prostate Cancer

baccheion

All 3 types of estrogen are interconvertible into each other. Estrone sulfate is the long term storage form in humans and gets converted into estradiol as needed. It does not matter what form DHEA elevates but, for the record, human studies found it to elevate both estrone and estradiol. Look through some of those studies posted around this forum. I find it hard not to laugh when somebody "dismisses" the estrogenic effects of estrone considering it is the primary driver of prostate cancer and liver disease, as well as the primary source of estrogen in both post-menopausal women and older men. Estrone is mostly synthesized in visceral fat tissue, so high estrone = high central adiposity, which is hardly a sign to "dismiss".
Interesting.

baccheion

As for the bioavailability I was referring to, the first post in this thread includes the following snippet:
High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat. - PubMed - NCBI
"...By the oral route, on the other hand. DHEA has only 10-15% of the activity of the compound given percutaneously. Taking the bioavailability obtained by the subcutaneous route as 100%, it is estimated that the potencies of DHEA by the percutaneous and oral routes are approximately 33 and 3% respectively."

The last quote above effectively states that topical Pansterone is about 6-10 times more potent as oral.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As for the bioavailability I was referring to, the first post in this thread includes the following snippet:

It refers to the difference in potency (as in cellular effects), not bioavaiability per se. So, topical route seems to produce effects at lower doses than oral. As far as absorption, both routes probably have similar (and high absorption) but oral passes through the liver which limits its systemic effects.

koky

where to find pansterone w/out dmso?
also, I've been using tyro mix - what difference might I find w/ tyromax?
thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
where to find pansterone w/out dmso?
also, I've been using tyro mix - what difference might I find w/ tyromax?
thanks

Pansterone does not have DMSO any more. Now we have 2 options for solvents to choose from - SFA//ethanol and tocopherol/MCT. TyroMax is an NDT product and may contain additional substances present in the thyroid gland such as T1, T2, thyroglobulin, calcitonin, etc. Synthetic thyroid products contains only T4/T3.

koky

thanks, but - I've been using tyro mix - what difference might I find w/ tyromax?
thanks

Ulysses

There is a study I posted showing (oral) pregnenolone boosted thyroid function and alleviated obesity but the doses were high (300mg+). Pansterone is more for steroid support in people who do not synthesize them well, for mental function, skin health, etc. On its own it may not boost thyroid but at least may control the damage done by cortisol and adrenalin.
Would you expect to see hormonal benefits from pansterone for a person with high testosterone (1100-1300 ng/dL) but a low-ish testosterone:estrogen ratio? Estradiol is a problem; I don't think I have high cortisol...