Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

SB4

Did anyone have negative effects from Pansterone -low libido, excessive sweating and anxiety?
I did get lower libido and possibly lower testosterone after experimenting with very low doses. This was Jan-Feb. Testostorone test came back low feburary and since messing around with this libido has been lower. I have CFS/POTS though, so this no doubt means I'm a complicated case.

Arnold Grape

I did get lower libido and possibly lower testosterone after experimenting with very low doses. This was Jan-Feb. Testostorone test came back low feburary and since messing around with this libido has been lower. I have CFS/POTS though, so this no doubt means I'm a complicated case.
I have noticed that my libido has taken a hit after low dose Pan (2 drops every other day; one drop between). I'm not sure of the reason for this because I am augmenting with k2 regularly and exercising two-three times a week? My perception is that it is possibly transferring to Progesterone or I am not eating enough 2500-3000 calories daily. It's tough getting more calories without doing weird things like putting sugar into my milk, which I'm not going to do on principle.

Marko

@haidut

I read your OP here: Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

I recall you saying that applying DHEA in DMSO to the penis is about 50% as effective as on the scrotum with regard to DHT and testosterone conversion.

Do you think that 4 drops of Pansterone administered on the penis three times daily (12 drops total; 6 mg DHEA and 6 mg pregnenolone total) will likely raise estrogen?

This seems to be the limit with the info you stated. With 8 drops, I feel pretty good and libido goes up, but with the last 4 drops, I sometimes get anxiety, a sort of hyper-focus and my libido drops. My gyno does not flare up with the last four drops.

Do you think the hyper-focus and libido drop is the result of enhanced DHT, or rather test -----> estrogen conversion?

Last edited:

vulture

I had initial positive effect from Pansterone, 4 drops daily on scrotum, then T dropped. I have a log with blood tests and several extra stuff (look for strength libido quest on forum)

SB4

I have noticed that my libido has taken a hit after low dose Pan (2 drops every other day; one drop between). I'm not sure of the reason for this because I am augmenting with k2 regularly and exercising two-three times a week? My perception is that it is possibly transferring to Progesterone or I am not eating enough 2500-3000 calories daily. It's tough getting more calories without doing weird things like putting sugar into my milk, which I'm not going to do on principle.

It seems that these hormones will have very different effects in different people. I have left it for now until I learn more about it.

I had initial positive effect from Pansterone, 4 drops daily on scrotum, then T dropped. I have a log with blood tests and several extra stuff (look for strength libido quest on forum)

Interesting, I'll check it out.

opethfeldt

Do you still feel anxiety from Pansterone?
I don't feel anxiety from Pansterone, provided I use it in a low enough dose. If anything, Pansterone reduces anxiety, but you have to make sure to keep the doses below 5mg per dose, ideally spread out to multiple body parts, as has been mentioned by others here.

Marko

I take 4 drops of Pansterone in the morning (5mg dhea and 5mg preg), but I feel very anxiety and I have very increased sweating under the armpits.

opethfeldt

I take 4 drops of Pansterone in the morning (5mg dhea and 5mg preg), but I feel very anxiety and I have very increased sweating under the armpits.
The increased sweating is something I experience, but it's just from increased body temp for me. The anxiety is a bad sign, though. I'd drop your doses or try applying to more than one body part at a time. The more spread out the applications are, the less chance they have of causing estrogen to rise. Alternatively, you can try taking Pansterone with some aspirin. This can also help reduce the estrogen conversion. Pansterone should have a calming effect and you should notice increased strength, if it's converting to androgens properly. Do you get cold hands when you apply Pansterone?

B

Braveheart

The increased sweating is something I experience, but it's just from increased body temp for me. The anxiety is a bad sign, though. I'd drop your doses or try applying to more than one body part at a time. The more spread out the applications are, the less chance they have of causing estrogen to rise. Alternatively, you can try taking Pansterone with some aspirin. This can also help reduce the estrogen conversion. Pansterone should have a calming effect and you should notice increased strength, if it's converting to androgens properly. Do you get cold hands when you apply Pansterone?
Why not try Stressnon....pregnenolone alone

Marko

Aspirin does not work for me. I take Tanakan (Ginkgo Biloba). Otherwise I have very cold hands and feet and feel cold everywhere before Istarted using Pansterone.

opethfeldt

Aspirin does not work for me. I take Tanakan (Ginkgo Biloba). Otherwise I have very cold hands and feet and feel cold everywhere before Istarted using Pansterone.
I asked because if you take Pansterone without enough fuel in your body, you can cause a stress response and this could be the source of your anxiety. Just one more possible thing to consider.

Marko

I asked because if you take Pansterone without enough fuel in your body, you can cause a stress response and this could be the source of your anxiety. Just one more possible thing to consider.
This means that I should eat carbs or fat before use Pansterone?

opethfeldt

This means that I should eat carbs or fat before use Pansterone?
Carbs are mostly what you need but you'd want some fat and protein as well. Just eat a good balanced meal before you take it. You'll know you've eaten enough if you don't get cold hands and feet after you apply it. It should gradually make you feel warmer, in my experience anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals