Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
A 75mg dose is highly unsafe (estrogenic) even for a non-pregnant woman and I would absolutely not even try that when pregnant. Unless the doctor says otherwise, I would not use more than 5mg while pregnant and always take it with progesterone. Btw, those fertility studies rarely used more than 25mg and some of them used as little as 3mg daily. Not sure where you saw reports on women taking 75mg for fertility but if they do then it is likely to have an opposite effect at that dose. Animal studies show that anything more than 15mg human equivalent dose of DHEA raise prolactin, and high prolactin is a major cause of infertility in women.

Honestly I just googled "dhea mg fertility" and scrolling through the results saw 75mg, 25mg 3x per day, and even 100mg. Although I admit, I didn't open up the articles to read them thoroughly.

Yes, I believe my progesterone quantity greatly outweighed my dhea. 100mg dhea dissolved in 34ml progest-e. Plus I take pregnenolone.

Bengt

I have the SFA version (4 drops per serving) of pansterone and it makes my neck extremely tense. My first dose (2 drops on jaw/temples) went fine but the second (1 drop on shoulder) and now the third (1 drop on foot) made my neck and upper back unbelievably tense. I mean excruciating, non-stop pain. Had to take a benzo to be able to sleep the first time. Now I’ve used some transdermal magnesium oil and it makes it bearable, but I can't move around too much.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? All doses were taken a week apart. I’ve never had this reaction from oral preg + dhea. And yeah, my posture is really poor and my neck is often tense but no way near this.

Last edited:

Arnold Grape

I've read something about Pregnenolone promoting better posture -- I can't really make total sense of this claim but tangentially relate that it could be due to increased androgens? Maybe look into that as a theory. Alternately, don't force supplements that give you horrible effects. -0.02

Marko

I have 2 questions?
  1. Usually when a hormone is taken, the production of this hormone in the body is reduced or stopped. Is the production of natural pregnenolone and dhea in the body reduced by taking pansterone?
  2. And what happens when we stop taking Pansterone, do this hormones returns to their previous condition?

Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have the SFA version (4 drops per serving) of pansterone and it makes my neck extremely tense. My first dose (2 drops on jaw/temples) went fine but the second (1 drop on shoulder) and now the third (1 drop on foot) made my neck and upper back unbelievably tense. I mean excruciating, non-stop pain. Had to take a benzo to be able to sleep the first time. Now I’ve used some transdermal magnesium oil and it makes it bearable, but I can't move around too much.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? All doses were taken a week apart. I’ve never had this reaction from oral preg + dhea. And yeah, my posture is really poor and my neck is often tense but no way near this.

I would not use it if it gives such effects. I'd also test steroid levels to see if there is any imbalance.

Bengt

I would not use it if it gives such effects. I'd also test steroid levels to see if there is any imbalance.

Actually, without taking any more pansterone, I got the same reaction on Sunday after doing the same posture correction exercises as on Friday. Also, I’ve quite recently started to keep trying to correct my neck because it feels displaced. I’ve always had some tics in my neck, but this is not really the same thing. But the first time the extreme tension happened, the closest thing to exercise was me chewing some mastic gum.

I don’t know how much or if the pansterone is involved in this, but I’ve never felt that tense before, with any kind of exercise. Would taking it orally make any difference? I’m, currently at least, mostly interested in the cognitive enhancing effects. Or maybe I should just stop taking it. Shame because it also had positive effects that I enjoyed.

I had some testing done on the 14:th

blodprov2.PNG

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Actually, without taking any more pansterone, I got the same reaction on Sunday after doing the same posture correction exercises as on Friday. Also, I’ve quite recently started to keep trying to correct my neck because it feels displaced. I’ve always had some tics in my neck, but this is not really the same thing. But the first time the extreme tension happened, the closest thing to exercise was me chewing some mastic gum.

I don’t know how much or if the pansterone is involved in this, but I’ve never felt that tense before, with any kind of exercise. Would taking it orally make any difference? I’m, currently at least, mostly interested in the cognitive enhancing effects. Or maybe I should just stop taking it. Shame because it also had positive effects that I enjoyed.

I had some testing done on the 14:th

View attachment 8530

I can't recommend oral use, it is only licensed for external/cosmetic use. I doubt that oral would change much the systemic effects. The muscle tension could be due to electrolyte imbalance of some sort.

DaveFoster

@haidut

Dr. Peat has advised against applying SFA esters to the gonads; would applying Pansterone to the penis and pubic area still indirectly disrupt the lipids in the gonads?

vulture

I have being applying 11-Keto DHT to my rats foreskin (internal part) and it seems to increase his libido effects

Wagner83

I think the glans may be particularly good for transdermal delivery, oxidal on glans had clear "electrical" effects on the digestive tract. In the case of pansterone I wonder if intact dhea would reach the prostate in bigger amounts.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Dr. Peat has advised against applying SFA esters to the gonads; would applying Pansterone to the penis and pubic area still indirectly disrupt the lipids in the gonads?

Less likely because (AFAIK) there is no direct blood vessels connection between penis and gonads. Somebody better versed in anatomy would know better.

DaveFoster

Less likely because (AFAIK) there is no direct blood vessels connection between penis and gonads. Somebody better versed in anatomy would know better.
Excellent, thank you.

Sonybaloney

For anyone interested - another update:

I was getting all the exhaustion/fatigue symptoms like before since I went off the Pansterone. These symptoms were ruining my life again: basically after work I couldn't leave the couch or think very well. Also that weird tingliness/electric feel, some water retention, and lots of thirst. I wasn't getting as achey however. But I'd had enough, so I went back on Pansterone, very low dose. 1 drop per day. Didn't seem to do anything, so I kept increasing it and checking progress. No progress on low doses, but a little over a week into it, I was up to 5 drops a day (divided) and it started working just as good as before. I was tired after work, sure, but I had energy to actually do other stuff. I could cook, work on stuff, go places. My brain isn't muddled. I didn't get excessive thirst or weird sensations, didn't feel like a lead weight on the couch all evening. Skin is looking nicer again, not breaking out in the cysts like it was doing before. Obviously, I need some dhea.

Here's my review of what Pansterone did for me when I was on it for months: Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation

After it apparently stopped working, I took a break from pansterone for something like 5 weeks. I used a progesterone cream during that time. Progesterone by itself didn't seem to help any symptoms other than I would feel fairly calm after using a large dose and it seems to reduce pain where I applied it (like directly onto sore breasts), though the pain reduction would wear off.

I'm still intending to keep using progesterone since it's good for me anyway, but have decided to cycle Pansterone in some way. This is some info haidut gave me on cycling it:

Peat has said hormones need to be cycled as the liver gets efficient at excreting them and eventually people do not feel much of an effect. So, I think maybe using every other day would prevent that need for taking time off. If you feel like the effects are waning again, I would take 1-2 days off and then resume using every other day.
@Peata

Are you still cycling pansterone? How has it helped your energy levels longterm?

lifestyle

I just got to the end of a pansterone bottle and had trouble getting drops out again. I shook it and heard what sounded like solids. I poured the contents into a small beaker, and there are large chunks.

I stored the bottle at 70F. I had trouble getting drops out from day one, so I heated the bottle as @haidut suggested. I guess this didn't work. This is a bit disappointing. I've probably just been rubbing oil with very little DHEA/pregnenolone on myself for the past month.

I have well over $500 in IdeaLabs supplements in my supplement cabinet. I really hope I don't have similar issues with other bottles.

Attachments

• IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 63
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just got to the end of a pansterone bottle and had trouble getting drops out again. I shook it and heard what sounded like solids. I poured the contents into a small beaker, and there are large chunks.

I stored the bottle at 70F. I had trouble getting drops out from day one, so I heated the bottle as @haidut suggested. I guess this didn't work. This is a bit disappointing. I've probably just been rubbing oil with very little DHEA/pregnenolone on myself for the past month.

I have well over $500 in IdeaLabs supplements in my supplement cabinet. I really hope I don't have similar issues with other bottles.

Apologies for this, sometimes a little of the pregnenolone precipitates when it encounters low temps because of its poor solubility. The crystals you show seem to be very small amount, most likely less than 50mg total. Given that a bottle of Pansterone has about 500mg, you have not lost that much "active ingredient" but we can send you a free replacement if you want. The DHEA does not precipitate unless you put the bottle in the freezer, so what you see is only pregnenolone.

lifestyle

@haidut If you feel it's a small amount, no need for a replacement. I appreciate your offer. I was a bit annoyed when I saw the crystals and probably should have waited before hitting "Post" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for your help.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut If you feel it's a small amount, no need for a replacement. I appreciate your offer. I was a bit annoyed when I saw the crystals and probably should have waited before hitting "Post" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for your help.

No worries, I prefer we send a replacement if you are OK with it, as it is fair for you to get a working bottle. Could have also been due to being one of the last bottles in the batch and maybe some of the sedimented pregnenolone in the big container we use to prepare the batch could have ended up in your bottle.
Anyways, let me know either way.

lifestyle

No worries, I prefer we send a replacement if you are OK with it, as it is fair for you to get a working bottle. Could have also been due to being one of the last bottles in the batch and maybe some of the sedimented pregnenolone in the big container we use to prepare the batch could have ended up in your bottle.
Anyways, let me know either way.

Thanks @haidut. PM sent.

Peata

@Peata

Are you still cycling pansterone? How has it helped your energy levels longterm?
Sorry I almost didn't see this. I use 4 drops orally of the non-dmso kind now. I do take a break from it, either a day here or there, but sometimes longer. I can't tell much effect on energy anymore because I am no longer doing that job that required so much energy and was so stressful. Plus I am no longer using the dmso kind on the skin, so not sure if that was a stronger kind or what. I was taking a little more of it back then too. So this isn't a helpful answer, but it's just that my circumstances have changed so much. I just know when I was having those horrible energy issues while working, and coming home and being stiff and sore and drained, pansterone was a life saver. I think it's important to cycle since I did get a build up of estrogen symptoms way back when I was using it without a break.