Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Douglas Ek

@haidut

Just received a bottle. Is there any difference between SFA & alcohol absorption through transdermal use compared to the MCT-oil tocomix?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Just received a bottle. Is there any difference between SFA & alcohol absorption through transdermal use compared to the MCT-oil tocomix?

The one in SFA esters + ethanol should absorb better through the skin and possibly faster too. The topical application of the tocopherol/MCT version seems to take about 30min to feel an effect while the SFA vesion sems to produce an effect within 10min-15min.

Last edited:

Arnold Grape

I know this was talked about earlier in this thread, where I can't find it, but does everyone typically take a week off from this occasionally - and is it dangerous *not* to do so? This ameliorates my depression symptoms, so it's a drag to stop rn.

Wagner83

An other member reported something similar but there is some powder around the dropper outside the bottle, not sure how much it corresponds to in mg and whether it significantly changes the concentration of the product or not.

Dhair

Noted, so maybe the thyroid products as well except TyroMax as it has to be taken orally.
Please do that. I have come to the conclusion from my experiments that the testicular application of T3 or T3/T4 probably does not work unless it is dissolved in DMSO. I think it would also be good for you to consider offering a T3 product that is pre-dilluted to 1mcg per drop. I know many others have asked you about this as well. I think people would gladly pay more if you decided that you would need to charge extra for the larger bottle or extra work.

O

Oniyogini

Lately I have been applying one drop of Pansterone, either across the cheeks or under my chin, as I get into bed.
I discover that my sleep has become deeper without grogginess, and I wake up feeling well rested and relaxed .
Other days when I want to sleep an extra hour, I also take 1/8 of a periactin (.5mg), this dose does not make me feel foggy.
When I first got the Pansterone, I used 2 drops in the crook of each elbow daily for maybe 3 months.
I did not notice any outstanding effects despite being in China for most of that period, eating oily food but I did use up most of my Tocovit to counteract the PUFAs...Hurrah for Tocovit!
BTW, my SIL who lives in London and is 7 years younger, commented that my skin looks clear, taut and vibrant despite living in the AU sunniness.
But she is a PUFA enthusiast, being a standard Oriental housewife.
I have noticed that a lot of women around me ATM have terrible skin, face all bumpy with big pores, red patches
that they try to smother over with makeup...their faces look way older than the rest of their body.
But let's not talk about bodies...here in AU...they are enlargening at a frightening pace.
Bigger vehicles, bigger houses, bigger fridges, bigger shopping trolleys....

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Bigger vehicles, bigger houses, bigger fridges, bigger shopping trolleys....

Lol, seems to be happening in all Western-lifestyle countries.
But thanks for the great feedback! Did Pansterone have any effects on muscle tone? How much TocoVit were you using daily? Maybe you can post the TocoVit experience in the TocoVit thread for others to see. Only if you feel it was of note, of course.

Wagner83

An other member reported something similar but there is some powder around the dropper outside the bottle, not sure how much it corresponds to in mg and whether it significantly changes the concentration of the product or not.
See here Wagner83:
Yes, just a precipitation of steroid due to evaporation of the ethanol. I don't think the liquid is dangerous as the steroids in Pansterone are close to the maximum solubility in that liquid, so they won't get more concentrated with less liquid - i.e they will be the same amount per drop as before and any extra will simply dry out / precipitate. That is the problem with ethanol based solutions - when they hit a surface and the liquid dries out it leaves a residue. But it does not change the remaining product, at least not when it comes to Pansterone.

Epistrophy

It has been three weeks since taking this again. Rat started back with 2 drops for one week and rat felt very sexual. The two weeks after 4 drops before bed.

Most noticeable the effect of decreased Free Fatty Acid liberation due to no foamy urine no matter if it is direct in the water.

Mori68

@haidut

Just using (SFA version) for the first time today. I applied 1 drop to my wrist and within five minutes my heart rate hit 140 bpm and I felt quite jittery and agitated. I felt the need to go for a brisk walk. I just couldn’t sit still. The sensation lasted about twenty minutes. Feel ok now.

Weirdly, I have very similar reaction to vitamin K2 supplements (but they lasted much longer, ugh).

Can you think of any cause or association? Any tips on what’s to do next? Microdose? Give up altogether?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Just using (SFA version) for the first time today. I applied 1 drop to my wrist and within five minutes my heart rate hit 140 bpm and I felt quite jittery and agitated. I felt the need to go for a brisk walk. I just couldn’t sit still. The sensation lasted about twenty minutes. Feel ok now.

Weirdly, I have very similar reaction to vitamin K2 supplements (but they lasted much longer, ugh).

Can you think of any cause or association? Any tips on what’s to do next? Microdose? Give up altogether?

In some people, pregnenolone/DHEA can have this effect. Have you done test for thyroid, cortisol, prolactin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It has been three weeks since taking this again. Rat started back with 2 drops for one week and rat felt very sexual. The two weeks after 4 drops before bed.

Most noticeable the effect of decreased Free Fatty Acid liberation due to no foamy urine no matter if it is direct in the water.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Mori68

In some people, pregnenolone/DHEA can have this effect. Have you done test for thyroid, cortisol, prolactin?

My bloods are:

TSH 0.63
T4 is 15.2

Total chol 4.9.
HDL 2.0
LDL 2.9

Serum calcium 2.4 (range 2.2 - 2.6)
Serum adjusted calcium concentration 2.31 (2.2 - 2.6)

Inorganic phosphate 1.09 (range 0.8 - 1.5)

Prolactin 55 (range 0 - 500)

PTH 3.8 (1.1 - 6.9)

Albumin 49 (range 35 - 50)

Bicarbonate 25 (22 - 30)

Vitamin D 64 (75 - 150)

Ferritin 135 (16 - 323)

Iron saturation 37% (25 - 50%)

Testosterone 13.4. Normal range is 9 to 29.

SHBG 35. Normal range 9 to 29.

I haven’t got a cortisol test.

My issues:

Thinning hair. Low libido. Have good muscle mass, train with weights thrice weekly. Follow Peat dietary ideas.

Would microdosing with Pansterone help?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My bloods are:

TSH 0.63
T4 is 15.2

Total chol 4.9.
HDL 2.0
LDL 2.9

Serum calcium 2.4 (range 2.2 - 2.6)
Serum adjusted calcium concentration 2.31 (2.2 - 2.6)

Inorganic phosphate 1.09 (range 0.8 - 1.5)

Prolactin 55 (range 0 - 500)

PTH 3.8 (1.1 - 6.9)

Albumin 49 (range 35 - 50)

Bicarbonate 25 (22 - 30)

Vitamin D 64 (75 - 150)

Ferritin 135 (16 - 323)

Iron saturation 37% (25 - 50%)

Testosterone 13.4. Normal range is 9 to 29.

SHBG 35. Normal range 9 to 29.

I haven’t got a cortisol test.

My issues:

Thinning hair. Low libido. Have good muscle mass, train with weights thrice weekly. Follow Peat dietary ideas.

Would microdosing with Pansterone help?

Some people using Pansterone reported it lowered their SHBG, and yours is high. I would also try to raise vitamin D levels, with topical application, as oral seems to not work for most people unless they take massive doses.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ooops, forgot about Calcirol..got it on order....don't need above

Lol, by all means buy the Carlson product if you want. I did not mean to entice you to buy ours. Just pointing out Calcirol as an example of topical vitamin D in ethanol+fat. The Carlson one uses only fat AFAIK.

raypeatclips

Lol, by all means buy the Carlson product if you want. I did not mean to entice you to buy ours. Just pointing out Calcirol as an example of topical vitamin D in ethanol+fat. The Carlson one uses only fat AFAIK.

Do you have any numbers for people that have raised their vitamin D through topical means? I'd love to see them. Like how much they took topically, for how long, and how much did their vitamin D raise? This is the only study I've seen on it:

Topical Delivery of Vitamin D3: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals