Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just a mention @haidut, the DMSO version is still listed in the first post, and the SFA/ethanol version isn't.

Yes, I still need to change the picture but all former DMSO supplements (except MelaNon) now use the new solvent SFA + ethanol and some have a tocopherol/MCT option as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been taking Pansterone DMSO daily for the past 2.5 weeks. Dosage has been 2 drops 3x per day. I have noticed well being has increased and also brought my DHT levels up to mid range from being at the very bottom. How long can I stay taking Pansterone? Does it cause a shut down to my DHEA when I stop taking it?

Thanks!

This is great results, thanks for sharing! I think as long as total DHEA dose stays below 15mg daily it should not cause suppression.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
My rat have varicose veins on his balls (varicocele), do you think it stills a good idea to apply pansterone to his balls? (it's being about 8 months from his surgery)
shall I avoid varicose veins or applying on them?
Also my rat haves a varicose vein in it's calf, I could also apply on it if it would be useful or safe to see what happens

Thanks

I can't comment on specific conditions but for varicose veins antiestrogen chemicals may work better as estrogen is the main driver behind varicose veins. NO is also involved, so maybe methylene blue and niacinamide can help.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut how long do the supplements in dmso/ethanol last? I've had my pansterone and androsterone for almost a year now and there's still about 1/3 of the container left so I've still got another half year of use judging by that

I don't think anything in the supplement spoils. DMSO usually has some degradation over time but not when combined with alcohol. So, I would try it and see how it affects you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This batch doesn't smell super good :emoji_frowning2: Old MCT perhaps? And the dropper is stuck :cool Good potency though.

Interesting, what does it smell like? The MCT we use does not smell and I have never seen it spoil. But sometimes the vitamin E smells like fish.

Broken man

The new SFA ester solvent is good, I have great skin after application. Absorption is fast. Just one little thing, I noticed that I am feeling the effect instantly or after 20+ minutes. Only my theory, is difference when I am using every drop on other place or on the same place? Because I feel that when I am using it on larger body parts or I am changing places, I feel the effect earlier. I am talking about cyproheptadine. Thank you. So sorry, I wanted write it to Idealabs comments and sugestions. @charlie can you please?

Last edited:

vulture

The new SFA ester solvent is good, I have great skin after application. Absorption is fast. Just one little thing, I noticed that I am feeling the effect instantly or after 20+ minutes. Only my theory, is defference when I am using every drop on other place or on the same place? Because I feel that when I am using it on larger body parts or I am changing places, I feel the effect earlier. I am talking about cyproheptadine. Thank you.
Mr. Beale, have you applied it scrotal to your rat? how much drops? I don't know if mine is an insensible being, but with 2 drops (one on each ball) isn't noticing anything besides a slight libido increase (and not even sure it's related). It's second day of usage

Broken man

Mr. Beale, have you applied it scrotal to your rat? how much drops? I don't know if mine is an insensible being, but with 2 drops (one on each ball) isn't noticing anything besides a slight libido increase (and not even sure it's related). It's second day of usage
Search few pages back you you will find that haidut wrote about applying pansterone on more body parts could be more effective or just try bigger dosage.

vulture

I'm really excited about getting your Androsterone to try it with Progestene and Pansterone, but I have to cool down, 'cause I have to wait some labs firsts and make some extra experiments with Pansterone...But I'm gonna start giving a small trailer for you all: wasn't expecting it at all but it seems Pansterone boosted ppm in my rat, I stopped logging it 3 or 4 days before introducing Pansterone -3 weeks Peating- (60 ppm before breakfast, and usually around 70 ppm the rest of the day), then boom! even got a 88 ppm reading and it's usually above 80 ppm. If you have other rats reporting increased ppm after introducing Pansterone, you can add it to effects. I was first kinda worried because that pulse rate felt to me like if I was excited, horny or walking, before getting the reading from counting beats within 30 seconds I was feeling it noticeably stronger, faster, I'm checking daily my Systolic and Dyastolic pressure and it's within normal ranges (120/80 mmHg)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm really excited about getting your Androsterone to try it with Progestene and Pansterone, but I have to cool down, 'cause I have to wait some labs firsts and make some extra experiments with Pansterone...But I'm gonna start giving a small trailer for you all: wasn't expecting it at all but it seems Pansterone boosted ppm in my rat, I stopped logging it 3 or 4 days before introducing Pansterone -3 weeks Peating- (60 ppm before breakfast, and usually around 70 ppm the rest of the day), then boom! even got a 88 ppm reading and it's usually above 80 ppm. If you have other rats reporting increased ppm after introducing Pansterone, you can add it to effects. I was first kinda worried because that pulse rate felt to me like if I was excited, horny or walking, before getting the reading from counting beats within 30 seconds I was feeling it noticeably stronger, faster, I'm checking daily my Systolic and Dyastolic pressure and it's within normal ranges (120/80 mmHg)

Excellent! Can't want to see before/after labs. I would stay at lower doses first as both Pansterone and androsterone can raise metabolism noticeably even at low doses.

vulture

Excellent! Can't want to see before/after labs. I would stay at lower doses first as both Pansterone and androsterone can raise metabolism noticeably even at low doses.
Well, we have similar info then because I wasn't even giving a damn about boosting rat's ppm (but as I'm reading it seems kinda important from Peat's POV), sadly I wasn't monitoring 3 or 4 days before adding Pansterone, but I haven't added or removed something relevant that can do such a thing (just added some extra Mg Chloride daily and reduced Vit E and B dosages, if you don't think those are relevant in the equation, you can take them out)
And I still keep dosage in 4 drops a day, 2 about 7 AM, 2 about 7 PM, scrotal always, one on each testicle. I wont change dosage until I see the after Pansterone blood tests (after 3 weeks usage, assuming what you said that DHEA will take 2 weeks to "fill" tissues then "pouring" all over -I don't remember the exact expression-)

Also, I have the impression rat is able to remember my dreams a lot more than before and his morning woods are stronger and more frequent, but haven't managed to stop waking up at 3 AM. But at 3 AM "morning" woods are usually the best ones, and they were improving since Peating, but I have the impression that the improvement with them was "accelerated" after adding Pansterone. So far I would say than effects are not dramatic, it's not a pot or codein thing...they have been, at this dosage, mild, but pulse was definitely what I noticed with ease

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well, we have similar info then because I wasn't even giving a damn about boosting rat's ppm (but as I'm reading it seems kinda important from Peat's POV), sadly I wasn't monitoring 3 or 4 days before adding Pansterone, but I haven't added or removed something relevant that can do such a thing (just added some extra Mg Chloride daily and reduced Vit E and B dosages, if you don't think those are relevant in the equation, you can take them out)
And I still keep dosage in 4 drops a day, 2 about 7 AM, 2 about 7 PM, scrotal always, one on each testicle. I wont change dosage until I see the after Pansterone blood tests (after 3 weeks usage, assuming what you said that DHEA will take 2 weeks to "fill" tissues then "pouring" all over -I don't remember the exact expression-)

Also, I have the impression rat is able to remember my dreams a lot more than before and his morning woods are stronger and more frequent, but haven't managed to stop waking up at 3 AM. But at 3 AM "morning" woods are usually the best ones, and they were improving since Peating, but I have the impression that the improvement with them was "accelerated" after adding Pansterone. So far I would say than effects are not dramatic, it's not a pot or codein thing...they have been, at this dosage, mild, but pulse was definitely what I noticed with ease

Thanks, matches what a lot of other people reported.

johnwester130

Interesting question for you guys. So I've been using Pansterone for months now, to good effect. It has increased my energy and endurance, mental toughness and stability and tons of other things. One of the things I noticed is that my body odor is significantly stronger than it used to be, which other people here have mentioned. Before taking it, my sweat didn't have much smell to it at all, which I assume isn't good from a hormone standpoint. Now, it ranges from a musky smell to almost smelling like cat piss or something. Some people seem to like it or are neutral towards it. However, I've gotten some pretty hostile reactions from older women. Anyone have any insight into why older women would hate the smell so much?

wow. that's interesting. what else do you take ??

brix

A lot of powder has built up around the threading of the cap.
Drops will not come out.
Any idea whats going on with this bottle?

Abc123

A lot of powder has built up around the threading of the cap.
Drops will not come out.
Any idea whats going on with this bottle?
Stick a pin in it to clear it out. This has happened to mine before too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would imagine that's what it is. I am not sure how so much came out. I seal the cap on all the way every time.

What version of Pansterone do you have? SFA/ethanol or the tocopherol one? If it is the the ethanol version, some steroid may have precipitated during travel if it was exposed to sudden drop in temps. It can be reheated and then the powder will disappear.

brix

What version of Pansterone do you have? SFA/ethanol or the tocopherol one? If it is the the ethanol version, some steroid may have precipitated during travel if it was exposed to sudden drop in temps. It can be reheated and then the powder will disappear.

It is the DMSO version. Have had it for a while.
And the powder is on the outside of the bottle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals