Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Tzheng2012

Is 26 a good age to start supplementing hormones? Im looking to get some kuinoine, oxidal, and energen but was wondering what other things would be good for maintaining good health

Wagner83

I tried two drops out of curiosity again; libido goes up, possibly in an estrogenic way, face is a bit less lean and legs were heavier for no reason, mood is nice , it was good before and did not change. Pregnenolone on its own did not have the heavy legs effects, aromatase activity was low thanks to various things (k2 included), face held very little water but still dhea gave those issues. As far as I am concerned younger lads don't need it so supplementing gives issues. Also an other thing I'll report on the kuinone thread is that the new solvent makes no difference whether I apply supplements on balls or elsewhere.

Tzheng2012

Thanks for your testimonial wagner, i probably wont try it for now then. I just have some back issues that i wondered if supplementing some test boosters would help with since ive read accounts of sports players recovering faster with hormones

Wagner83

Thanks for your testimonial wagner, i probably wont try it for now then. I just have some back issues that i wondered if supplementing some test boosters would help with since ive read accounts of sports players recovering faster with hormones
haidut himself said many times that supplementing hormones should not be done unless there's a proven deficiency, of course he has also said that low doses would not be suppressive, so it's tempting . One point he made and that I'm trying now is that in his experience (himself and acquaintances) a lowered fat intake (very low PUFA) , focusing on easily digested carbs and some niacinamide on top should be a great help to restore metabolic health.

Carlito

Is there a chance that the change in formula makes this product less effective?

There were great reviews from back with the DMSO version but the SFA ester version doesn't seem to do much at all (for me personally)

BrianF

Ive nearly finished a bottle of Pansteron which I bought a few months ago. Im 44 and have to comment that within one week it made visibly younger looking. In the time Ive taken it, Ive also lost weight though that is mainly down to a change in diet and eating habits. That said, I'm leaner, more muscular and virile than I was before I started. I've recently began applying to my balls and that has had a notable effect on libido and I'm hanging longer and lower. A top supplement in my opinion, which Im using alongside estroban. I'm also noticing a definite improvement in thread veins becoming less visible. Feeling good.

I'm not putting that all down to the supps as Im sure if I had continued working 14 hour days and eating ***t food due to constraints on my time, there is no amount of anything, that would make such improvements but combined with the right lifestyle then the effect is evident.

10/10

Last edited:
What's the verdict on SFA esters vs MCT? Can we add some 95% ethanol to the former?

Herbie

Positive review of Pansterone in DSMO.

I ordering and shipping process was very good.

I had known about DHEA for some time and have headed the warnings from Peat and Haidut about dosing under <15mg and cautions with DSMO and long term build up of DHEA. I have had it for about 6 months with on and off usage and started with 2 drops, at first my skin was itchy for a minute after application but only happened a couple of times and since have no issues. The drops coming out were very small and started using 8-10 drops on arms and lower back and since doing that have noticed very positive effects.

I havn't had any irritability, sleeping problems, panic attacks, breathing problems or estrogenic side effects. (30 year old male)

Thanks for your contribution @haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I had known about DHEA for some time and have headed the warnings from Peat and Haidut about dosing under <15mg and cautions with DSMO and long term build up of DHEA. I have had it for about 6 months with on and off usage and started with 2 drops, at first my skin was itchy for a minute after application but only happened a couple of times and since have no issues. The drops coming out were very small and started using 8-10 drops on arms and lower back and since doing that have noticed very positive effects.

I havn't had any irritability, sleeping problems, panic attacks, breathing problems or estrogenic side effects. (30 year old male)

Thanks for your contribution @haidut

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Confirms my opinion that DMSO is only a problem in some people and works quite well in others. I may bring the DMSO solvent as a third option for the steroid products.

Wagner83

Thanks for your contribution
What positive effects have you noticed? Did you use the full serving size, 8 drops, in one go?

Herbie

What positive effects have you noticed? Did you use the full serving size, 8 drops, in one go?

Yeah I've used the full 8 drops at once each night before bed 5 nights in a row in the past. I don't get any immediate effects from it but overall increased wellbeing over time. Im not using any other supplements and my diet has been steady so I was clearly able to observe the effects.

B

Braveheart

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Confirms my opinion that DMSO is only a problem in some people and works quite well in others. I may bring the DMSO solvent as a third option for the steroid products.

:thumbsup:

Abc123

Ive tried to take Pansterone later at night but I've found it really keeps me awake. I currently take 2 drops in the morning, 2 drops noon, and 2 drops afternoon. I feel great on this dosage!

TheHound

@haidut how long do the supplements in dmso/ethanol last? I've had my pansterone and androsterone for almost a year now and there's still about 1/3 of the container left so I've still got another half year of use judging by that

This batch doesn't smell super good :emoji_frowning2: Old MCT perhaps? And the dropper is stuck :cool Good potency though.

Abc123

I've been taking Pansterone DMSO daily for the past 2.5 weeks. Dosage has been 2 drops 3x per day. I have noticed well being has increased and also brought my DHT levels up to mid range from being at the very bottom. How long can I stay taking Pansterone? Does it cause a shut down to my DHEA when I stop taking it?

Thanks!

vulture

@haidut
My rat have varicose veins on his balls (varicocele), do you think it stills a good idea to apply pansterone to his balls? (it's being about 8 months from his surgery)
shall I avoid varicose veins or applying on them?
Also my rat haves a varicose vein in it's calf, I could also apply on it if it would be useful or safe to see what happens

Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals