Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

GAF

I use the Blue sensitive skin tape from Walgreens/CVS for mouth taping every night. No irritation and stays on 90% of the time all night. Works lots better than the chin straps. Calms me down and I go right to sleep.

tara

onioneyedox said:
post 102611 So I guess I have been "nose breather" (even before probably not chronically mouth breather) over 15 years now, so I don't really know if it can improve CO2 levels if production (supposedly) is low. You still lose some.
If you already have well established nose breathing habits, including at night, that's great. In that case, I don't expect taping to make any difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

sladerunner69

I am a post-finaseteride-syndrome sufferer and thus have 5-AR down regulation. Would preg be a good optuon for me considering my organism's preference for aromatase? I fear the extra sterone will result in disgusting, filthful estrogenic activity and behavior, the kind we can't let trinkle down and spread into future generations. Think of the children. From whence has our society come and gone between the ages and through the days???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
sladerunner69 said:
post 104233 I am a post-finaseteride-syndrome sufferer and thus have 5-AR down regulation. Would preg be a good optuon for me considering my organism's preference for aromatase? I fear the extra sterone will result in disgusting, filthful estrogenic activity and behavior, the kind we can't let trinkle down and spread into future generations. Think of the children. From whence has our society come and gone between the ages and through the days???

Pregnenolone itself inhibits aromatase, so you are probably safe.
viewtopic.php?t=3596
Also, pregnenolone is so far removed from estrogen that in small doses not much will reach the end of the pathway. Finally, given how pregnenolone preferentially metabolizes into progesterone (and very little into DHEA) it is more likely to lower estrogen than raise it.

sladerunner69

haidut said:
post 104252
sladerunner69 said:
post 104233 I am a post-finaseteride-syndrome sufferer and thus have 5-AR down regulation. Would preg be a good optuon for me considering my organism's preference for aromatase? I fear the extra sterone will result in disgusting, filthful estrogenic activity and behavior, the kind we can't let trinkle down and spread into future generations. Think of the children. From whence has our society come and gone between the ages and through the days???

Pregnenolone itself inhibits aromatase, so you are probably safe.
https://raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3596
Also, pregnenolone is so far removed from estrogen that in small doses not much will reach the end of the pathway. Finally, given how pregnenolone preferentially metabolizes into progesterone (and very little into DHEA) it is more likely to lower estrogen than raise it.

You say then that pregnenelone typicaly metabolizes into progesterone? Considering progesterone opposed DHT and is somewhat anti-androgenic, this is certainly something that would not benefit me. I am dealing with 5-AR downregulation meaning lower testosterone (tests around 400 I would like it around 700-800) and very low DHT.

Is it safe to combine 10mg DHEA w/ 50mg preg? Would that be a smart dosage?

sladerunner69

Would it be possible to make my own topical DHEA by dissolving some tablets in warm water and mixing with vodka and gelatin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
sladerunner69 said:
post 104495 Would it be possible to make my own topical DHEA by dissolving some tablets in warm water and mixing with vodka and gelatin?

Both of these questions should be in a separate thread. This one is about the product Pansterone.
I posted a study on progesterone raising both T and DHT. In lower doses it mostly opposes estrogen AND also serves as a precursor to androstenedione and thus T and DHT. That's why some people get a libido boost from progesterone - i.e. estrogen is lowered and androgens are increased through progesterone metabolizing into them. Anti-anrogenic effects of progesterone are probably not an issue with oral doses up to 500mg. Progesterone opposing 5-AR is a myth. Progesterone metabolized mostly into a steroid called allopregnanolone and it happens through 5-AR. If progesterone was inhibiting 5-AR (in doses under 1g) it would not be raising allopregnanolone so well. Much of the official information on estrogen, progesterone, and DHT is criminally wrong/dumb.

sladerunner69

Both of these questions should be in a separate thread. This one is about the product Pansterone.
I posted a study on progesterone raising both T and DHT. In lower doses it mostly opposes estrogen AND also serves as a precursor to androstenedione and thus T and DHT. That's why some people get a libido boost from progesterone - i.e. estrogen is lowered and androgens are increased through progesterone metabolizing into them. Anti-anrogenic effects of progesterone are probably not an issue with oral doses up to 500mg. Progesterone opposing 5-AR is a myth. Progesterone metabolized mostly into a steroid called allopregnanolone and it happens through 5-AR. If progesterone was inhibiting 5-AR (in doses under 1g) it would not be raising allopregnanolone so well. Much of the official information on estrogen, progesterone, and DHT is criminally wrong/dumb.

Well that's an interesting notion however I'm hesitant to believe progesterone could actually increase DHT. Well perhaps it could in low dosages. In hiis progesterone, DHEA, youth article Dr Peat even says that high doses of progesterone will be anti-androgenic and "cause the penis to hang small and limp". Please excuse my graphic language, but 500 mg progesterone seems like a large ceiling for this effect where most people take doses of under 100mg.

Guess it's worth a good shot, I might radio in a shipment of pansterone for a couple t-flights. ;)

Sheik

I don't know that it can't help, but for what it's worth both progesterone and pregnenolone exacerbated my PFS symptoms. I did a search on the PropeciaHelp forum and found that other guys had similar experiences. Check it out.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sheik said:
post 104676 I don't know that it can't help, but for what it's worth both progesterone and pregnenolone exacerbated my PFS symptoms. I did a search on the PropeciaHelp forum and found that other guys had similar experiences. Check it out.

Have you tried DHEA? I know a person who recovered their libido and mental function completely by using my recommended doses of DHEA. Btw, DHEA is a 5-AR enhancer so it seems a prime candidate for helping recovering from Finasteride and other poisons like it.

Sheik

Wow, no I didn't know that. I seem to be mostly recovered but I would like to try DHEA. How much would you recommend for a 24 year old guy?

sladerunner69

Sheik said:
post 104779 Wow, no I didn't know that. I seem to be mostly recovered but I would like to try DHEA. How much would you recommend for a 24 year old guy?

I've been using 10mg daily TOPICALLY like haidut says is better (because it doesn't get converted to estrogen or whatever) I've been hurting bad, real big bad, for years from PFS and now I'm beginning to feel great again. Libido is cookin' I have lots of energy and my mind is pretty clear, It won't be long now until I hit that hundo-% recovery factor and then the sky's the limit mac!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
sladerunner69 said:
post 104788 I've been using 10mg daily TOPICALLY like haidut says is better (because it doesn't get converted to estrogen or whatever) I've been hurting bad, real big bad, for years from PFS and now I'm beginning to feel great again. Libido is cookin' I have lots of energy and my mind is pretty clear, It won't be long now until I hit that hundo-% recovery factor and then the sky's the limit mac!
Awesome!!!

haidut & Ray Peat right again! :mrgreen: :D

"Do you even Pansterone?"

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sheik said:
post 104779 Wow, no I didn't know that. I seem to be mostly recovered but I would like to try DHEA. How much would you recommend for a 24 year old guy?

For a person your age no more than 10mg daily. Even 5mg is probably enough.

lexis

I understand that preg requires good thyroid function.Can taking preg + magnesium oxide+p5p compensate for a not so perfect thyroid function?

sladerunner69

This quote from Ray about DHEA does concern me-

"One study has found that the only hormone abnormality in a groupt of Alzheimers patients' brains was an excess of DHEA. In cell culture, DHEA can cause changes in glial cells resembling those seen in the aging brain. These observations suggest that DHEA should be used with caution. Supplements of pregnenolone and thyroid seem to be the safest way to optimize DHEA production. "

Is my brain going to turn to mush?!?!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
lexis said:
post 104939 I understand that preg requires good thyroid function.Can taking preg + magnesium oxide+p5p compensate for a not so perfect thyroid function?

Never heard of this. Pregnenolone can actually improve thyroid function rather than require thyroid function to work. There is a study on the forum for pregnenolone and obesity and thyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
sladerunner69 said:
post 104945 This quote from Ray about DHEA does concern me-

"One study has found that the only hormone abnormality in a groupt of Alzheimers patients' brains was an excess of DHEA. In cell culture, DHEA can cause changes in glial cells resembling those seen in the aging brain. These observations suggest that DHEA should be used with caution. Supplements of pregnenolone and thyroid seem to be the safest way to optimize DHEA production. "

Is my brain going to turn to mush?!?!

Correlation does not mean causal relationship. I think Ray just wants to highlight the dangers of excess DHEA. In large doses it can be estrogenic and this contributes to brain pathologies like AD. Women have 4-fold higher incidence of AD than men.

sladerunner69

Sheik said:
post 104676 I don't know that it can't help, but for what it's worth both progesterone and pregnenolone exacerbated my PFS symptoms. I did a search on the PropeciaHelp forum and found that other guys had similar experiences. Check it out.

Firstly: Propeciahelp is mostly a shitstorm I would stay away from it.

The thing with progesterone most believe is that it will cause a temporary "crash" but in the long run it will be beneficial to recovery considering all that it has to offer. I've ehard some dose the cream at 100mg and then take a few days to recover stronger and better. Never messed with it myself though. Tobacco, DHEA, aspirin, taurine, high protein intake, small doses caffiene are all good ways to increase DHT from my experiential database.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals