Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Jsaute21

It has been three weeks since taking this again. Rat started back with 2 drops for one week and rat felt very sexual. The two weeks after 4 drops before bed.

Most noticeable the effect of decreased Free Fatty Acid liberation due to no foamy urine no matter if it is direct in the water.
Which solvent?

japanesedude

I found something 'white' stacked in under my toco/mct Pansterone's bottle.
tried to shake it but it didnt worked. Is it ok to use it just as usual?

Wagner83

Ok. so ? using it topical or oral?
Ray takes it orally for the effects on the brain, while being vey cautious as very small amounts can enlarge the liver. If there's a local issue he wants to address he may use it on the skin. @haidut usually uses it topically (correct me if I'm wrong), the effects are more androgenic (helps muscle recovery too) as a few studies have shown elevated markers of androgenicity from topical dhea. Then people have reported different effects, estrogenic effects from topical and same orally, at least one or two members use one drop orally with good results, so I guess if you have it and want to use it, try both and decide. DHEA is tricky.

superhuman

Ray takes it orally for the effects on the brain, while being vey cautious as very small amounts can enlarge the liver. If there's a local issue he wants to address he may use it on the skin. @haidut usually uses it topically (correct me if I'm wrong), the effects are more androgenic and bigger doses can be used (helps muscle recovery too) as a few studies have shown elevated markers of androgenicity from topical dhea. Then people have reported different effects, estrogenic effects from topical and same orally, at least one or two members use one drop orally with good results, so I guess if you have it and want to use it, try both and decide.
Interesting. I have it yes, and have tried both approaches but i dont notice anything from either

bobbity

I have tried both SFA and MCT/Toco formulations of this product and find the latter to be far more effective. Anyone else noticed this?

SB4

To preface this I have quite bad CFS/POTS. I have experimented with lowish dose DHEA + PREG with good and bad effects. I have below reference range morning cortisol (1.74nmol/L [2.69-9.30]) and lowish DHEA.

I was taking too high a dose before so bought pansterone to try low dose. I am taking 1 drop in the morning every 5/6 days (still experimenting). I find oral to work better than topical.

Anyway I think that at even 1mg every 6 days is too much for me on day 1. I get insomnia on that night and a strong headache (I rarely get headaches) which as far as I have read, is due to a large drop in estrogen levels in the brain. This would mean it is working but too high a dose, no? The benefits I get are better energy, significantly higher libido (from near zero to lowish) and better sleep after day 1/2, presumably when the circulating levels have dropped a bit.

So it seems that as my body is weak it struggles to cope with this dose. Also perhaps my thyroid presumably being low is converting too much of topical application to estrogen? Anyway, I think I would do better on smaller doses. I think I have an old bottle of empty mitolipin kicking around somewhere @haidut would transfering 1 part pansterone and 1 part vodka (???) to this bottle result in ~0.65mg of both DHEA+PREG or is the dropper a different size?

Also, I have to squeeze the bottle really hard to get a drop. Is this by design or am I accidently somehow getting more than 1 drops worth when I do this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I found something 'white' stacked in under my toco/mct Pansterone's bottle.
tried to shake it but it didnt worked. Is it ok to use it just as usual?

Probably precipitated pregnenolone. It has very low solubility and a drop in temps can make some of it precipitate. I would just shake and use as usual.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
To preface this I have quite bad CFS/POTS. I have experimented with lowish dose DHEA + PREG with good and bad effects. I have below reference range morning cortisol (1.74nmol/L [2.69-9.30]) and lowish DHEA.

I was taking too high a dose before so bought pansterone to try low dose. I am taking 1 drop in the morning every 5/6 days (still experimenting). I find oral to work better than topical.

Anyway I think that at even 1mg every 6 days is too much for me on day 1. I get insomnia on that night and a strong headache (I rarely get headaches) which as far as I have read, is due to a large drop in estrogen levels in the brain. This would mean it is working but too high a dose, no? The benefits I get are better energy, significantly higher libido (from near zero to lowish) and better sleep after day 1/2, presumably when the circulating levels have dropped a bit.

So it seems that as my body is weak it struggles to cope with this dose. Also perhaps my thyroid presumably being low is converting too much of topical application to estrogen? Anyway, I think I would do better on smaller doses. I think I have an old bottle of empty mitolipin kicking around somewhere @haidut would transfering 1 part pansterone and 1 part vodka (???) to this bottle result in ~0.65mg of both DHEA+PREG or is the dropper a different size?

Also, I have to squeeze the bottle really hard to get a drop. Is this by design or am I accidently somehow getting more than 1 drops worth when I do this?

You can dilute it but you need to use stronger alcohol than vodka as the pregnenolone will precipitate with vodka. Ethanol 90% or higher should work.

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
Oops... I just found out that dhea isn't recommended in pregnancy.

But I mixed 100mg into my 34ml bottle of progest-e when I first bought it and having been using 3 drops twice per day vaginally... (Peat recommended for pelvic organ prolapse).

But now I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I've still been taking it! Granted, the dose has been quite low per day... But I'm still panicking.

The rest of the internet makes it sound quite dangerous to take while pregnant. :(

Anyone know anything reassuring? o_Oo_O

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter

But I mixed 100mg into my 34ml bottle of progest-e when I first bought it and having been using 3 drops twice per day vaginally... (Peat recommended for pelvic organ prolapse).

But now I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I've still been taking it! Granted, the dose has been quite low per day... But I'm still panicking.

The rest of the internet makes it sound quite dangerous to take while pregnant. :(

Hah, nevermind- women who take dhea for fertility typically take 75mg per day, and I was taking waaaaay less- only micrograms per day. So I'm sure I'll be fine.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Progesterone is the pregnancy-maintaining hormone. As long as it is high enough you should be OK, however DHEA can turn into estrogen and thus negatively affect pregnancy. As long as the progesterone outweighs the DHEA estrogenic effects the net result should be positive but I would do a hormone panel just in case.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hah, nevermind- women who take dhea for fertility typically take 75mg per day, and I was taking waaaaay less- only micrograms per day. So I'm sure I'll be fine.

A 75mg dose is highly unsafe (estrogenic) even for a non-pregnant woman and I would absolutely not even try that when pregnant. Unless the doctor says otherwise, I would not use more than 5mg while pregnant and always take it with progesterone. Btw, those fertility studies rarely used more than 25mg and some of them used as little as 3mg daily. Not sure where you saw reports on women taking 75mg for fertility but if they do then it is likely to have an opposite effect at that dose. Animal studies show that anything more than 15mg human equivalent dose of DHEA raise prolactin, and high prolactin is a major cause of infertility in women.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals