Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Aug 4, 2015.

  1. Wagner83

    Wagner83 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2016
    Messages:
    1,517
    Gender:
    Male

    Please report after a more extensive use as well!
     
  2. Madato

    Madato Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2017
    Messages:
    29
    Gender:
    Male
    The placebo effect seems to work great on you.

    Congrats
     
  3. Dhair

    Dhair Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2015
    Messages:
    534
    Gender:
    Male
    What is your issue? Are you just going to post stuff like this and challenge people on the reality of their experiences in every thread? Give it a rest.
     
  4. Madato

    Madato Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2017
    Messages:
    29
    Gender:
    Male
    Yes, I will challenge rubbing 2.5mg of dhea on your skin and feeling like someone who’s running gear seconds after
     
  5. Jman

    Jman Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2015
    Messages:
    10
    Ive recieved Pansterone in Mct/Tocopherol today. Why does it have such a strong smell? its hard to describe exactly what its like, but its strong, like a citrus/flowery hand wash or something.
     
  6. Jman

    Jman Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2015
    Messages:
    10
    @haidut
    The unusual and strong smell of my pansterone makes me question the standards of the ingredients you use in your products. I'm assuming the smell is coming from the vitamin-e, which makes me think its been refined badly or cheaply, and either you or your staff haven't picked up on the strange smell, or you decided to just use it anyway. If I were to experiment with it, the possible impurities (indicated by the smell) might make for confusing results. So my confidence isn't there, and I feel like I have wasted some money.
     
  7. OP
    haidut

    haidut Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2013
    Messages:
    11,367
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    USA / Europe
    There are no impurities, this is how the current batch of pregnenolone smells. We tested it ourselves and it is indeed 99.7% pure pregnenolone. The remaining 0.3% seem to be cholesterol, which sometimes has this peculiar smell. Cholesterol is a common starting material for pregnenolone synthesis and at that level is unlikely to have any effects (good or bad). Not downplaying your comment, just saying there does not seem to be an issue with reactions from people as you can see from the thread reports (over which we have no control).
     
Loading...