Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Madato

My experience with pansterone from this monday.

Application was 6 drops in total in the morning with breakfast. I took Vitamin D3, K2 as well.
2 drops on scrotum
2 on inner thighs
1 on stomach
1 on chest

Effects:
- after 1 minute (immediately) of application - muscle hardening
- soon after that a feeling of confidence and focus
- focus lasted all day long, high brain energy / sharp mind
- voice deepening
- androgenic, felt more manly and masculine / strong (feeling like I am more manly than all those other men :): )
- very high interest in women (scanned them more than normal haha)
- more serious mood
- face thins out

- after 2 hours effects faded a little / returned to "normal"
- then I was more "chilled" and relaxed
- afternoon/evening a little emotionless

Had sex at night. Could go all night long, if I wanted to (maybe because of less emotion). Erection was hard, but not much more than usual.

Did strength training next morning, felt focused and strong. But I wouldn´t contribute that to the pansterone. I train on a regular basis so just was a good day. I also use creatine, so thats why I get stronger every time I get into the gym.

So overall I would say good experience. Will try again and report back. I have the feeling that for me, I need closer to 5, 6 drops at least to feel those (androgenic) effects. I have used 1-3 drops sometimes, but had very little to no effects at all.

I am a 25 year old male. Feeling great, sexual / hormonal health is good I would say. I just like to experiment with those prohormones / steroids.

The placebo effect seems to work great on you.

Congrats

Dhair

The placebo effect seems to work great on you.

Congrats
What is your issue? Are you just going to post stuff like this and challenge people on the reality of their experiences in every thread? Give it a rest.

Last edited:

Madato

What is your issue? Are you just going to post stuff like this and challenge people on the reality of their experiences in every thread? Give it a rest.

Yes, I will challenge rubbing 2.5mg of dhea on your skin and feeling like someone who’s running gear seconds after

Jman

Ive recieved Pansterone in Mct/Tocopherol today. Why does it have such a strong smell? its hard to describe exactly what its like, but its strong, like a citrus/flowery hand wash or something.

Jman

@haidut
The unusual and strong smell of my pansterone makes me question the standards of the ingredients you use in your products. I'm assuming the smell is coming from the vitamin-e, which makes me think its been refined badly or cheaply, and either you or your staff haven't picked up on the strange smell, or you decided to just use it anyway. If I were to experiment with it, the possible impurities (indicated by the smell) might make for confusing results. So my confidence isn't there, and I feel like I have wasted some money.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
The unusual and strong smell of my pansterone makes me question the standards of the ingredients you use in your products. I'm assuming the smell is coming from the vitamin-e, which makes me think its been refined badly or cheaply, and either you or your staff haven't picked up on the strange smell, or you decided to just use it anyway. If I were to experiment with it, the possible impurities (indicated by the smell) might make for confusing results. So my confidence isn't there, and I feel like I have wasted some money.

There are no impurities, this is how the current batch of pregnenolone smells. We tested it ourselves and it is indeed 99.7% pure pregnenolone. The remaining 0.3% seem to be cholesterol, which sometimes has this peculiar smell. Cholesterol is a common starting material for pregnenolone synthesis and at that level is unlikely to have any effects (good or bad). Not downplaying your comment, just saying there does not seem to be an issue with reactions from people as you can see from the thread reports (over which we have no control).

churchmouth

I'd like to try DHEA but unfortunately as an Australian this chemical is clearly Controlled status and all my parcels so far seem to get inspected by Customs so I don't like my chances :(

Palpatine

I just received my Pansterone and have a question regarding time(s) of day to administer...

First, I was wondering... since I like to take DHEA first thing upon rising in the am, is it okay to do so (on my thigh) and then shower about an hour to 90 min after? Or am I washing it away?

Second, should I be taking the Pansterone at equal time intervals throughout the day? Or should I be loading up in the earlier part of the day?

Examples would be: 6am, 1pm, 8pm (or something like that)... or 6am, 12pm, 3pm? Or does that not matter so much?

When I was taking oral DHEA (5mg micronized from pure encapsulations) I was just doing the 6am, 12pm, 3pm schedule... but it was easy to take a couple of caps with me to the office... now with the topical I've got to figure this out.

Thanks in advance for any answers/input.

Palpatine

I just received my Pansterone and have a question regarding time(s) of day to administer...

First, I was wondering... since I like to take DHEA first thing upon rising in the am, is it okay to do so (on my thigh) and then shower about an hour to 90 min after? Or am I washing it away?

Second, should I be taking the Pansterone at equal time intervals throughout the day? Or should I be loading up in the earlier part of the day?

Examples would be: 6am, 1pm, 8pm (or something like that)... or 6am, 12pm, 3pm? Or does that not matter so much?

When I was taking oral DHEA (5mg micronized from pure encapsulations) I was just doing the 6am, 12pm, 3pm schedule... but it was easy to take a couple of caps with me to the office... now with the topical I've got to figure this out.

Anyone???

Also, while reading through this thread I noticed that there is a large bottle and a small bottle and that the larger bottle was 8 drops per 5mg dose and the small bottle 4 drops per 5mg dose. Well, I have a larger bottle (larger bottle than Androsterone at least) that says 4 drops for 5mg dose.

But it's really difficult to get the drops out. I have to really squeeze and shake hard. I poked with a safety pin and I can feel it hit something inside, then I poke through... but still it's very difficult to get this stuff out. It's fine while the bottle is new and full but I can see issues when I get to the end. Any other tricks I can use here?

Stuff makes me feel great so far btw... even after only a couple of days. Good sleep and great nocturnal wood. I usually get nocturnal wood... but these feel better, if that makes any sense. I haven't used Androsterone in a week and a half as I wanted to see how I react to Pansterone by itself... but will probably combine after a couple/few weeks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I think for most people a single daily dose is enough. Waiting about 15min is enough and then the skin can be washed. I would try shoulder and arms as well, as those are areas with thinner skin, but thigh should work as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Anyone???

Also, while reading through this thread I noticed that there is a large bottle and a small bottle and that the larger bottle was 8 drops per 5mg dose and the small bottle 4 drops per 5mg dose. Well, I have a larger bottle (larger bottle than Androsterone at least) that says 4 drops for 5mg dose.

But it's really difficult to get the drops out. I have to really squeeze and shake hard. I poked with a safety pin and I can feel it hit something inside, then I poke through... but still it's very difficult to get this stuff out. It's fine while the bottle is new and full but I can see issues when I get to the end. Any other tricks I can use here?

Stuff makes me feel great so far btw... even after only a couple of days. Good sleep and great nocturnal wood. I usually get nocturnal wood... but these feel better, if that makes any sense. I haven't used Androsterone in a week and a half as I wanted to see how I react to Pansterone by itself... but will probably combine after a couple/few weeks.

Your bottle is the smaller one. The bigger bottle we used to use was 1oz and now we use 0.5oz bottle. So, 4 drops has 5mg of each steroid.

Palpatine

I think for most people a single daily dose is enough. Waiting about 15min is enough and then the skin can be washed. I would try shoulder and arms as well, as those are areas with thinner skin, but thigh should work as well.

Why only 1 single dose? I started with 2, one in the am and one in the pm, but now doing 3... with one dose mid afternoon. That one I've been doing on my wrists, but the others on my thigh... maybe I'll try shoulders.

Your bottle is the smaller one. The bigger bottle we used to use was 1oz and now we use 0.5oz bottle. So, 4 drops has 5mg of each steroid.
Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Was actually considering to use Cortinon for my afternoon dose and keep the am and pm with Pansterone. What do you think?

I think that is a good regimen. I would watch for sleepiness from the progesterone and adjust the dose accordingly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I hope you bring back DMSO version. thanks

Will probably being back DMSO as a solvent option this year, hopefully this month. I may keep it just for Pansterone and androsterone initially to see if there is enough interest.

Dhair

Will probably being back DMSO as a solvent option this year, hopefully this month. I may keep it just for Pansterone and androsterone initially to see if there is enough interest.
I would be extremely interested in Tyronene in DMSO. I know this is not the thread to discuss Tyronene; just letting you know.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would be extremely interested in Tyronene in DMSO. I know this is not the thread to discuss Tyronene; just letting you know.

Noted, so maybe the thyroid products as well except TyroMax as it has to be taken orally.

Palpatine

I think that is a good regimen. I would watch for sleepiness from the progesterone and adjust the dose accordingly.
Hmmm, didn't know about the progesterone potentially causing sleepiness. Maybe I'll do Pansterone first 2 doses and Cortinon as the evening dose and see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals