Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Aug 4, 2015.

1. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

I understand.
    However,my dmso ver Pansterone will finished soon so I'll order the new one !

2. Iron Man

Iron Man Member

I haven't been able to find these reports. Google doesn't bring anything up when I do a search

3. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

This is something I have been curious about as goat dairy products can can make me feel nice but give me bad backne. I can't see backne as something positive, and you suggested estrogenic metabolites of dhea could be blamed for acne related issues (and hair loss), have you changed your mind on acne in the back being a sign high androgenicity? If not what studies are your thoughts based on?

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I have never seen a single person with high DHT and acne. If anything, it is the opposite. Using T or DHEA gives people acne but using DHT does not. Whatever the direct cause of acne, estrogen is involved and DHT is not. There are plenty of studies on that.

5. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

I got itchy shoulder and acne from Pansterone.
    Is it a sign of excess Estrogen?

6. Owen B

Owen B Member

7. Owen B

Owen B Member

8. Owen B

Owen B Member

Haidut....With the Pansterone I got a lot of energy and libido for about 2 weeks. (5-6 drops over the day). But then got very estrogenic: cranky, irritable.

At the same time my prostate started acting up, BPH.

I suspected the DHEA, so I bought some and took a very small dose, 2-3 Mgs and my prostate blew up immediately.

So it was the DHEA. Is this what you mean by the "negative feedback loop" for DHEA?

I have very high stress (two traumas incl. a TBI that's still kicking up symptoms from decades ago). Basically, I'm totally sapped of energy all the time. Cannot get energy into my system.

I"m thinking of going for the Gonadin or the DHP, especially the DHP since you write on that thread that it avoids the DHEA negative feedback loop. (If that's what this problem is).

Any thoughts?

9. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I would do blood test for DHEA before supplementing anything that contains it. If DHEA levels are normal taking additional can turn into estrogen rather quickly. The irritability can also be from allopregnanolone conversion.
    Gonadin would probably be safer to try first as whatever hormonal effects it has should come form the stimulation of the endogenous synthesis vs. delivering preformed hormones directly info the system.

10. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

Haidut do you know the difference between dhea and dhea sulfate blood tests? Dhea is three times more expensive than dhea-s so wondered if dhea-s has any use at all?

11. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Both have use. DHEA is the one that matters to the cells and DHEA-S is the long term storage, which reflects adrenal production and reserves. You want both to be in good range, even though technically it is only the DHEA one that matters to the cells.

12. curious

curious Member

Any suggestions or tips on how to squeeze out the MCT Pansterone? The drops practically stopped coming out. Doesn't matter if I push gently or apply more pressure, the contents seems to be stuck for some reason. I would also like to ask if it is necessary to shake MCT Pansterone before use?

13. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

Paper clip works very well.

14. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

As JSaute suggested, paperclip works very well. We will also dilute the mixture on the next batch so that it is more liquid and does not get stuck in the dropper.

15. satsumass

satsumass Member

@haidut just want to confirm that either topically or orally the MCT pansterone does NOT need to be dose adjusted like DMSO version does meaning 4 drops is 5mG of each is closely equivalent to say sublingual or oral not 10x like DMSO

16. rocklobster

rocklobster Member

Could not get rid of the irritability/pettiness effect of this supplement. Tried with Androsterone with no success.

17. miki14

miki14 Member

SFA ester, so basically MCT oil? ;)

18. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos Member

Longer term review of Pansterone (DMSO version). 31 y/o male, 173cms tall, around 95%, 14% bodyfat. 2-3 drops of Pansterone to the balls a day, with Kuinone and Retinil. No longer taking TocoVit because of the high price per application. Pansterone's effects in me:

- Libido up. Even had my first wet dream since I was 16.
    - Less stressed
    - Muscle mass is maintained VERY easily, even if I don't train for a week. Before Pansterone (and the other supps), 4-5 days without training would make me look much smaller. With Pansterone, size remains for weeks of little training.
    - Better cold tolerance when doing CT
    - Strength did not go down even though I did not train as much in the last few weeks.
    - Balls might even look fuller than before (so, there might not be any negative feedback at this dosage).

19. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

Is it a good idea to use pansterone applying on wrist to improve sleep quality?
    Im using 4drops with Andro or Kuinone at morning or evening.but I still have sleep issue.

20. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

For what it's worth, I have been trying 4 drops at bedtime to see if there would be any positive or negative effects. I did not notice a problem sleeping (thought it might possibly keep me energized, therefore less restfull sleep), but did notice the ol' waking up with wood thing, so I believe something good may be happening.