Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

PUTFOT

Though andro+pan feels androgenic, feel even kind of depressed on it. What can this be? A guess is estrogen increase, but body temp is high, libido hard, no water retention.
Maybe high progesterone from the pregnenolone?

japanesedude

Why would androsterone make one feel better than androsterone+pansterone at 1:1 ratio?

With andro and pan body feels tighter and drier, beard grows faster, hungrier. With just andro beard grows slower but feel better, more positive, and chiller.

Is andro and pan lowering estrogen too much? Increasing it somewhat? Other things?

If your Estrogen got too low, It makes you feels like sick/depression.

Review after 4 days of use. 2 Drops per day once per day, sublingually with 15 minutes absorption before swallowing.

- Improved well-being
- Faster thinking
- Well improved libido
- Hair SEEMS thicker
- Had some nights of very deep sleep, but couldn't sleep at all last night. So much energy. Even though I skipped the night, libido is still sky high.

One day I did not have such good effects when I combined all Kuinone, TocoVit and Pansterone drops sublingually at the same time. Seems to produce too much saliva, which prevents effective diffusion under the tongue.

Wagner83

Review after 4 days of use. 2 Drops per day once per day, sublingually with 15 minutes absorption before swallowing.

- Improved well-being
- Faster thinking
- Well improved libido
- Hair SEEMS thicker
- Had some nights of very deep sleep, but couldn't sleep at all last night. So much energy. Even though I skipped the night, libido is still sky high.

One day I did not have such good effects when I combined all Kuinone, TocoVit and Pansterone drops sublingually at the same time. Seems to produce too much saliva, which prevents effective diffusion under the tongue.
Do you use the dmso or tocopherols formula?

DMSO whenever possible. Cannot imagine buying a product that is 10 times less absorb-able.

japanesedude

- Improved well-being
- Faster thinking
- Well improved libido
- Hair SEEMS thicker

Idealab customer service said, 'with oral use the effects take longer to notice - i.e. usually 102 hours after administration' which means It will take 4+days to see any results/effects.
Also, When using it under the tongue It will need only 30sec - 2min to absorb.

Constatine

Though andro+pan feels androgenic, feel even kind of depressed on it. What can this be? A guess is estrogen increase, but body temp is high, libido hard, no water retention.
Too much GABA activity can cause depression. Androsterone specifically greatly increases inhibitory neurotransmission and can hence lead to depression. Try taking caffeine with andro and see if it helps.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Pansterone seems to make some people irritable, so this could be one reason it reduces beneficial mood effects of androsterone. But everybody is different, so can;t say for sure. If androsterone makes you feel better on its own that this is what I would use. Maybe your 5-AR steroids were lower and androsterone raised them...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
1 drop of pansterone at bedtime gives good results, but 2 drops is not so good (down regulation).

I have started 1 drop of androsterone and 1 of pansterone at bedtime.

For me, a thyroid patient, i think this has a knock on effect for how the thyroid works. Other peoples thyroid will be able to adjust their thyroid output based on more steroid hormone, but i have to manage the thyroid side to match the adrenal side. This is why it is so complex when trying to introduce new hormones to the metabolism.

So some positive things have happened in the last day. The p + a combo at bedtime does make a difference for the next day. My T4 seems to work better as does my tiny T3 dose of 3mg. I am still using 2 x drops of progesterone oil. The progesterone oil in the past made a huge difference to my health and it continues to do so today.

BUT the intro of P + A (i think) is going to have another positive effect on my health, so this is very positive.

I am using androsterone at bedtime because it made me tired and after reading info her it seems this is quite common.

Summary: So i think i have managed to improve the steroid side of metabolism with the A + P and this may allow me to utilise thyroid hormone even better. I need a bit more time working with these hormones, but some positive things have happened.

Thanks for the feedback. I would keep the dose at the minimum you feel effect from.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Too much GABA activity can cause depression. Androsterone specifically greatly increases inhibitory neurotransmission and can hence lead to depression. Try taking caffeine with andro and see if it helps.

I think he is saying it is Pansterone probably causing this as he does not get it from androsterone alone. Pansterone does not have much GABA activity, actually could be a big of a GABA antagonist as both pregnenolone sulfate and DHEA sulfate are and when taken in higher doses both pregnenolone and DHEA convert into the sulfate forms.

PUTFOT

I kept with pan+andro and the depressing and overstimulated effects stopped. Seems like it was an initial reaction to the supplement.

Jsaute21

I kept with pan+andro and the depressing and overstimulated effects stopped. Seems like it was an initial reaction to the supplement.

Yeah, a lot of times when i take supplements I feel kind of weird at first. I choose to believe this is more estrogen leaving the cell if it is an anti cortisol/estrogen supplement at least such as T3, Andro, Pan, k2 etc.

japanesedude

I don't know the reason, but both DMSO version and MCT version give me diarrhea/gas
Is that come from low cortisol or low Estrogen?

Peata

I've been using the MCT version of Pans for three weeks with success. Same good effects as the DMSO version. I prefer not to use DMSO. I put the drops under my tongue and hold it there a little while.

Catecholamine

Is it better to use Pansterone under stress, because of the anti-stress effects of pregnenolone, or is it better to use it outside of stress, so that you'll get more of the good stuff (androgens, progesterone) when it converts? Or does it not matter?

miki14

WARNING!

Peat wrote in his article the youth hormones, that 4 mg of Dhea would restore the levels of a 50 year old to youthful levels. I think that would be a good maximum dosage for most forum members. I found out the hard way when I went over 5mg that all benefits disappeared and very strong estrogenic effects showed up. I had to stop supplementing my self made Dhea Pregnenolone Dmso combo. After a few weeks with pregnenolone only I'm restarting with 2.4mg dhea every other day. This is powerful stuff and can derail your hormones. Better go lightly and 15mg of dhea per day is probably dangerous for most guys here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using the MCT version of Pans for three weeks with success. Same good effects as the DMSO version. I prefer not to use DMSO. I put the drops under my tongue and hold it there a little while.

Great, thanks for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it better to use Pansterone under stress, because of the anti-stress effects of pregnenolone, or is it better to use it outside of stress, so that you'll get more of the good stuff (androgens, progesterone) when it converts? Or does it not matter?

I think both methods should be tried to see which one works better. Some people use sugar to calm down the stress hormones and use Pansterone before/after to either increase resistance or recover better.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Whats the Ethanol/SFA esters solvent?
better absorption than DMSO ?

The SFA ester is just something that studies claim to have as good absorption as DMSO if used in the same proportion when mixed with alcohol. So, the solvent changes from DMSO+ethanol to SFA esters + ethanol. No smell or aftertaste, and no skin irritation, so it should be a win-win for everybody.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals