Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

marsaday

I have tried the pansterone again this week. I bought some a while ago, but it didn't really help. I feel it closed down my system a little.

Anyway i have ordered some androsterone and am waiting on that so i thought i would try the pansterone again.

I take it at bedtime and only 2 drops. The other night it sort of made things worse while i slept, but when i woke i felt quite nice.

Last night i tried 3 drops and i was more troubled while sleeping. I had a small stomach ache. This morning i don't feel so good. I feel as though the system is more closed down.

So what is it that the pansterone is doing to my system ? Too much is shutting it down. I have read it maybe shunting hormone production to oestrogen.

I am also a thyroid patient and take 125 T4, so this maybe an issue. I do find it is very hard to get my metabolism revved up. I am generally well and temps are normal BUT i have a very low HR and i cannot change this. Resting it is 40 now. Used to be 48 in my 20's, now in my 40's.

I will post on the androsterone thread about the experience when it comes through. I do wonder if having only one functioning testicle is a possible cause of my lower metabolic rate (apart from thyroid). It will be interesting to see if androsterone can help here.

japanesedude

Today, I used 5drops of Androsterone and 4drops of Pansterone on scrotum(1:1 5mg DHEA,Pregnenolone and Androsterone)
I just wanted to report that my strength has increased markedly.
I did Slow Narrow stance body weught squats. and My reps was increased over 10.
I felt like My body is lighter than normally.

Jsaute21

Today, I used 5drops of Androsterone and 4drops of Pansterone on scrotum(1:1 5mg DHEA,Pregnenolone and Androsterone)

That is awesome man. Not to micro manage, as squats are a great exercise but i would avoid over focusing on the eccentric aspect of the movement. Working on moving dynamically through the concentric phase will yield favorable results for athleticism and hormones.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have tried the pansterone again this week. I bought some a while ago, but it didn't really help. I feel it closed down my system a little.

Anyway i have ordered some androsterone and am waiting on that so i thought i would try the pansterone again.

I take it at bedtime and only 2 drops. The other night it sort of made things worse while i slept, but when i woke i felt quite nice.

Last night i tried 3 drops and i was more troubled while sleeping. I had a small stomach ache. This morning i don't feel so good. I feel as though the system is more closed down.

So what is it that the pansterone is doing to my system ? Too much is shutting it down. I have read it maybe shunting hormone production to oestrogen.

I am also a thyroid patient and take 125 T4, so this maybe an issue. I do find it is very hard to get my metabolism revved up. I am generally well and temps are normal BUT i have a very low HR and i cannot change this. Resting it is 40 now. Used to be 48 in my 20's, now in my 40's.

I will post on the androsterone thread about the experience when it comes through. I do wonder if having only one functioning testicle is a possible cause of my lower metabolic rate (apart from thyroid). It will be interesting to see if androsterone can help here.

If metabolism is not up to speed the lowering of cortisol from Pansterone may cause subsequent adrenaline surge to compensate. If T4 is not helping I would ask the doctor for NDT or pure T3.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great feedback, thanks! I also feel much more powerful on androsterone/Pansterone and it seems that it is the combination that does it a lot more than either androsterone or Pansterone on their own.

Regina

Great feedback, thanks! I also feel much more powerful on androsterone/Pansterone and it seems that it is the combination that does it a lot more than either androsterone or Pansterone on their own.
I love that combo too.
But I am still suffering from NE (Adrenaline) tilting on the mat. It's kindof a "doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do this." (then don't do that), situation. But, of course, I truly love aikido.
Maybe it is lowering cortisol beyond my metabolic capacity???? I do have tyronene and am experimenting with only taking 1 drop at a time, maybe 3x a day.
I just don't know any other suggestions as I feel wonderful on so many of the Peaty-foods and your products.
Last night, it felt like it took like 6 hours to get rid of the adrenaline after class.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I love that combo too.
But I am still suffering from NE (Adrenaline) tilting on the mat. It's kindof a "doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do this." (then don't do that), situation. But, of course, I truly love aikido.
Maybe it is lowering cortisol beyond my metabolic capacity???? I do have tyronene and am experimenting with only taking 1 drop at a time, maybe 3x a day.
I just don't know any other suggestions as I feel wonderful on so many of the Peaty-foods and your products.
Last night, it felt like it took like 6 hours to get rid of the adrenaline after class.

High adrenaline after exertion is usually tied to low metabolism. Inosine and salt should lower adrenaline directly but working on thyroid and keeping FFA low would be my main long term approach.

marsaday

If metabolism is not up to speed the lowering of cortisol from Pansterone may cause subsequent adrenaline surge to compensate. If T4 is not helping I would ask the doctor for NDT or pure T3.

1 drop of pansterone at bedtime gives good results, but 2 drops is not so good (down regulation).

I have started 1 drop of androsterone and 1 of pansterone at bedtime.

For me, a thyroid patient, i think this has a knock on effect for how the thyroid works. Other peoples thyroid will be able to adjust their thyroid output based on more steroid hormone, but i have to manage the thyroid side to match the adrenal side. This is why it is so complex when trying to introduce new hormones to the metabolism.

So some positive things have happened in the last day. The p + a combo at bedtime does make a difference for the next day. My T4 seems to work better as does my tiny T3 dose of 3mg. I am still using 2 x drops of progesterone oil. The progesterone oil in the past made a huge difference to my health and it continues to do so today.

BUT the intro of P + A (i think) is going to have another positive effect on my health, so this is very positive.

I am using androsterone at bedtime because it made me tired and after reading info her it seems this is quite common.

Summary: So i think i have managed to improve the steroid side of metabolism with the A + P and this may allow me to utilise thyroid hormone even better. I need a bit more time working with these hormones, but some positive things have happened.

Regina

High adrenaline after exertion is usually tied to low metabolism. Inosine and salt should lower adrenaline directly but working on thyroid and keeping FFA low would be my main long term approach.
:thumbsup:Thx so much Haidut!

Peata

So just a quick update. Pansterone has again given me the energy/stamina for work and kept me from the horrible fatigue after work. I need six drops (divided) per day to do it. More might even be better, but I hesitate to take more.

It's also cleared up my skin a lot again. I still get some acne, but not the huge cysts. I'm also using Progest E along with it for more than a week now, partly to make sure estrogen stays in check. I am using 120 mg. of Progest E, divided.

sladerunner69

So just a quick update. Pansterone has again given me the energy/stamina for work and kept me from the horrible fatigue after work. I need six drops (divided) per day to do it. More might even be better, but I hesitate to take more.

It's also cleared up my skin a lot again. I still get some acne, but not the huge cysts. I'm also using Progest E along with it for more than a week now, partly to make sure estrogen stays in check. I am using 120 mg. of Progest E, divided.

How does dhea seem to effect you considerring you are female and it is not being converted downstream to DHT and other androgens?

PUTFOT

Why would androsterone make one feel better than androsterone+pansterone at 1:1 ratio?

With andro and pan body feels tighter and drier, beard grows faster, hungrier. With just andro beard grows slower but feel better, more positive, and chiller.

Is andro and pan lowering estrogen too much? Increasing it somewhat? Other things?

Peata

How's your father doing?....I'm playing around with dosage...tweaking it after rereading this thread and several others.... have had no negative results...
I haven't got him started just yet. I'm going to give him the rest of my bottle with dmso and see how I do with the oil based one myself soon.

B

Braveheart

I haven't got him started just yet. I'm going to give him the rest of my bottle with dmso and see how I do with the oil based one myself soon.

I've settled on 4 drops Pansterone daily for a while...2am 2pm...seems really right for me

PUTFOT

Why would androsterone make one feel better than androsterone+pansterone at 1:1 ratio?

With andro and pan body feels tighter and drier, beard grows faster, hungrier. With just andro beard grows slower but feel better, more positive, and chiller.

Is andro and pan lowering estrogen too much? Increasing it somewhat? Other things?
Though andro+pan feels androgenic, feel even kind of depressed on it. What can this be? A guess is estrogen increase, but body temp is high, libido hard, no water retention.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals