Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Noticed this with androsterone on rat but female rats seemed to be receptive to 11-keto-dht too (and indirectly from K2).
I have noticed great changes in body odor depending on diet , is there any way a strong odor could be a sign of a negative hormone profile , as if the type of smell/pheromones in males could mean a high estrogen / low dht/ low androsterone /low T profile?

I have heard from bodybuilders that estrogen has a sweet and somewhat irritating smell. I hate to quote Dr. Wilson's website but he says something similar.
http://drlwilson.com/Articles/ODORS, HEALTH.htm
"...Women who are sexy smell like estrogen, which has a sweet, somewhat sickly smell. The women may or may not realize they are putting out this odor. Some perfumes duplicate this odor and are used to attract a mate or sex partner."

I guess there is no way of knowing what the smell is like unless you have samples of T, E, DHT, DHEA, P4 and P5 to compare. And even then, the smell you emit is likely driven a lot by bacteria on the skin which metabolize some of the substances found in sweat.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

I have heard from bodybuilders that estrogen has a sweet and somewhat irritating smell. I hate to quote Dr. Wilson's website but he says something similar.
http://drlwilson.com/Articles/ODORS, HEALTH.htm
"...Women who are sexy smell like estrogen, which has a sweet, somewhat sickly smell. The women may or may not realize they are putting out this odor. Some perfumes duplicate this odor and are used to attract a mate or sex partner."

I guess there is no way of knowing what the smell is like unless you have samples of T, E, DHT, DHEA, P4 and P5 to compare. And even then, the smell you emit is likely driven a lot by bacteria on the skin which metabolize some of the substances found in sweat.
Thanks the bacteria part makes sense and maybe it could be influenced by diet as well. Genitals odor seem to be clearly changed by diet and a few females reported dairy made them smell better .
FYI, for anybody wondering. Haidut has in the past made mention of dhea and therefore pansterone increasing penis size and breast size and I can verify this to be the case. I have a number of friends reporting back to me on both fronts :). Eat, sleep, rave(ray) Peat :)
Thanks for reporting this, do they apply the pansterone on said areas?

Last edited:

Wagner83

Thanks for the report. I don't know why it has these effects on some people. The formula is the same as the DMSO/ethanol except of using the tocopherol/MCT as solvent. Keep me posted as usage continues.
Could this explain anything? Maybe the tocopherols/vitamin E on scrotum has too much anti androgenic activity.
Androgen antagonist activity by the antioxidant moiety of vitamin E, 2,2,5,7,8-pentamethyl-6-chromanol in human prostate carcinoma cells. - PubMed - NCBI
Androgen antagonist activity by the antioxidant moiety of vitamin E, 2,2,5,7,8-pentamethyl-6-chromanol in human prostate carcinoma cells.

Thompson TA1, Wilding G.
Author information
Abstract

Antioxidants, such as vitamin E, are being investigated for efficacy in prostate cancer prevention. In this study, we show that the antioxidant moiety of vitamin E, 2,2,5,7,8-pentamethyl-6-chromanol (PMCol), has antiandrogen activity in prostate carcinoma cells. In the presence of PMCol, the androgen-stimulated biphasic growth curve of LNCaP human prostate carcinoma cells was shifted to the right. The PMCol-induced growth shift was similar to that produced by treatment with the pure antiandrogen bicalutamide (i.e., Casodex), indicative of androgen receptor (AR) antagonist activity. The concentration of PMCol used was below the concentration required to affect cell growth or viability in the absence of androgen. Using an AR binding competition assay, PMCol was found to be a potent antiandrogen in both LNCaP and LAPC4 cells, with an IC(50) of approximately 10 micro M against 1 nM R1881 (methyltrienolone; a stable, synthetic androgen). Prostate-specific antigen release from LNCaP cells produced by androgen exposure with either 0.05 or 1.0 nM R1881 was inhibited 100% and 80%, respectively, by 30 micro M PMCol. Also, PMCol inhibited androgen-induced promoter activation in both LNCaP and LAPC4 cells. However, PMCol did not affect AR protein levels, suggesting that the inhibitory effects of PMCol on androgenic pathways were not due to decreased expression of the AR. Therefore, growth modulation by the antioxidant moiety of vitamin E in androgen-sensitive prostate carcinoma cells is due, at least in part, to its potent antiandrogenic activity.

Vitamin E succinate inhibits the function of androgen receptor and the expression of prostate-specific antigen in prostate cancer cells

EIRE24

How long would panestrone stay good for? I've had it in my stack at home for some time and never used it yet, maybe its been there a year or so? Also, is there good chance this could have negative estrogenic affects?

opethfeldt

Both pregnenolone and DHEA are precursor to pheromones and giving these steroids to people have been shown to elicit response from both sexes. The hostile attitude from older women beyond reproductive age is not uncommon, as is some hostility from women on the pill or when around their period days. Males may also react aggressively, depending on their own hormonal profile.
I have seen these effects first-hand myself so it as long as you do no seek "trouble" it can be quite entertaining to watch. Maybe also reduce the dose a bit?

Haidut, am I correct in assuming that males who dislike the pheromones have low T or high estrogen? I have noticed that some men act hostile to me as well but they always seem to be what appears to be estrogen dominant men.
How long would panestrone stay good for? I've had it in my stack at home for some time and never used it yet, maybe its been there a year or so? Also, is there good chance this could have negative estrogenic affects?

Speaking from personal experience, if you are stressed or hypothyroid, taking Pansterone will result in an increase in estrogen. If you are not hypothyroid and make sure to eat a large meal beforehand and are not stressed, it will convert to androgens as intended. I struggled a great deal with it in the beginning. I think it's something you should wait to use until your thyroid has recovered.

EIRE24

Haidut, am I correct in assuming that males who dislike the pheromones have low T or high estrogen? I have noticed that some men act hostile to me as well but they always seem to be what appears to be estrogen dominant men.

Speaking from personal experience, if you are stressed or hypothyroid, taking Pansterone will result in an increase in estrogen. If you are not hypothyroid and make sure to eat a large meal beforehand and are not stressed, it will convert to androgens as intended. I struggled a great deal with it in the beginning. I think it's something you should wait to use until your thyroid has recovered.
Thank you

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

That would be my take - I usually get negative reactions from feminine men and women I know are on the pill. The masculine type men are usually too calm and composed to be bothered. Usually, any sign of overt aggression is estrogen/serotonin driven. DHT even in very high doses does not cause aggression in neither males nor females.

HDD

I think application to the painful area would be better in this case. The scrotal application is more for restoring steroid levels and raising serum androgens.

My husband increased his Pansterone dose to 8 drops (previous dose per my instruction was 2), and seems to be improving (only took 1 Aleve yesterday). Just last week he was taking several ibuprofen or a pain pill and was still miserable. I have had some arthritic type pain in my shoulder, elbow, and wrist since moving some furniture a few weeks ago. It was really bothering me yesterday so I applied Pansterone (1 drop on each joint) in the afternoon and then again at bedtime (2 drops each joint). I woke up this morning pain free! I ordered more Pansterone yesterday but without the dsmo. Do you think it will be less effective for pain without the dsmo? I have been leery of taking too much with the dsmo formulation which is why I ordered it without.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My husband increased his Pansterone dose to 8 drops (previous dose per my instruction was 2), and seems to be improving (only took 1 Aleve yesterday). Just last week he was taking several ibuprofen or a pain pill and was still miserable. I have had some arthritic type pain in my shoulder, elbow, and wrist since moving some furniture a few weeks ago. It was really bothering me yesterday so I applied Pansterone (1 drop on each joint) in the afternoon and then again at bedtime (2 drops each joint). I woke up this morning pain free! I ordered more Pansterone yesterday but without the dsmo. Do you think it will be less effective for pain without the dsmo? I have been leery of taking too much with the dsmo formulation which is why I ordered it without.

The tocopherol-based Pansterone seem to produce better results orally, at least based on what people have reported. The DMSO version is best topically, but you can try the tocopherols topically as well even though the absorption will be less than the DMSO version.

HDD

The tocopherol-based Pansterone seem to produce better results orally, at least based on what people have reported. The DMSO version is best topically, but you can try the tocopherols topically as well even though the absorption will be less than the DMSO version.

That's what I thought after ordering the tocopherol-based, the DMSO version would probably more effective for pain. Likewise, I think Progestene would be more effective than Progest-e. Thank you for your help and great products!

PUTFOT

@haidut Between pansterone and gonadin which of the two is better/more potent for increasing free testosterone and dht in a healthy individual?

Squatrat

@haidut Between pansterone and gonadin which of the two is better/more potent for increasing free testosterone and dht in a healthy individual?
Never tryed gonadin but pansterone is the real deal. Doubled my rats test and it definitly increases DHT.

Squatrat

Nice. How was estrogen affected?
Pansterone should act as an aromatase inhibitor, even if youre obese estrogen shoudnt be an issue. Also if youre a Peater you know to take aspirin and vitamin E which also lowers estrogen. In fact if you overuse this stuff estrogen could be pushed too low.

PUTFOT

Pansterone should act as an aromatase inhibitor, even if your obese estrogen shoudnt be an issue. Also if youre a Peater you know to take aspirin and vitamin E which also lowers estrogen. In fact if you overuse this stuff estrogen could be pushed too low.
You must've not read through the thread. Plenty of people reported increased estrogen. It lowered estrogen in your experience? What were T before and after if you don't mind sharing?

Squatrat

You must've not read through the thread. Plenty of people reported increased estrogen. It lowered estrogen in your experience? What were T before and after if you don't mind sharing?
Never had an issue with estrogen while peating; dont know why others would as there are so many anti-estrogen supplements to choose from if you peat. Test went from 300ng/dls to 600ng/dls +- 50. Free T is in the 70 to 90 range but I forget the measurement(pg/mLs?). Im currently increasing my rats dietary cholestrol intake to push T higher.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals