Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Love this product, immediately deeper voice. Is the mechanism that increased testosterone dilates the vocal chords?
Shouldn't this take time? How is it that the effects are so immediate?

I think the DMSO is what allows it to enter the circulation and cells so quickly.

japanesedude

I think you are overdosing it. 25-50 mg is ALOT and 4 drops of pansterone in DMSO is a lot as well. What happens when you use just 1 drop? "Less is more"
yeah i think i was. the common dhea supplement like 25 to 100mg are all over dosing i believe.
I won't use that kind ammount of DHEA anymore. because I have pansterone now. so I will find my optimal dose of Pansterone.
I used pansterone for a week, but unfortunately erection quality and libido got lowered day by day. I start getting frustrated and I began to experience a sore nipple, so I believe this is due to an increase in estrogen.
My experience (tried on separate days)
2 drop on each wrist = deep voice (my throat feel weird), increase body temp
2 or 4 drop on scrotum = all effect is milder than applying on upper body (its kinda weird)

I will try 1 drop on scrotum tommorow.

It is probably the elevation of allopregnanolone that causes the irritable mood. It is a very well known effect of that steroid. I think a dose of B-complex vitamins has been shown to relive the mood swings from allopregnanolone so you can try that.

I have an 50mg of P5P on my hand,but I am worried that P5P may lower DHT. because I take 50mg of Zinc picolinate before sleep(I heard that 50mg of Zinc increase both T and DHT)
combined Zinc with P5P are known as inhibit 5 alpha reductase

Last edited:

Jsaute21

@haidut i have had overall good success for the past 5 weeks or so on this product. I have never exceeded 4 drops of the MCT version, usually opting for 2-3 drops daily on my testes with breakfast. (2-3.5 MG.) I think i remember you saying that going 8 weeks on, 1 week off is a suitable pattern for this product.

If you had to recommend stacking Pansterone with another of your products for sustained heat & metabolism, which would you recommend?

Jsaute21

I guess you can try doing a small scale experiment with saliva testing. Here is one test I found that may do the trick.
Amazon.com: Access Saliva 11 Key Hormone Kit: Health & Personal Care
I am not affiliated with the vendor and do not get any royalties from that test above. Other vendors like ZRT probably offer the same tests. But this one had all the ones I wanted to test and was the cheapest. I think for steroid testing, saliva results may give some good bang for the buck as they show tissue levels and can detect changes as early as 30min after trying a supplement. If somebody knows of cheaper saliva testing vendors please share. I would like to try them all and compare results.

@haidut - I just ordered this product as it looks like a nice panel. Do you only test hormones while in a fasted state?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - I just ordered this product as it looks like a nice panel. Do you only test hormones while in a fasted state?

I don't think it matters much, they just say not to use any hormone supplements for at least 2 days prior unless the goal is to see actually how much hormones change after taking a specific supplement. Maybe best to do both - one as a baseline without supplementation and then one taken 1-2 hours after something like pregnenolone/DHEA dosing to see what changes in those few hours as these steroids have short half life and obviously get metabolized very quickly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i have had overall good success for the past 5 weeks or so on this product. I have never exceeded 4 drops of the MCT version, usually opting for 2-3 drops daily on my testes with breakfast. (2-3.5 MG.) I think i remember you saying that going 8 weeks on, 1 week off is a suitable pattern for this product.

If you had to recommend stacking Pansterone with another of your products for sustained heat & metabolism, which would you recommend?

Progestene combined with Pansterone always seems to give me something akin to a mild fever. So that's I would try first. Same dose as Pansterone - 5mg at a time.

japanesedude

A week has passed since I started using Pasterone
,I began to experience that headache/headpressure,mild fever at night, Shallow breathing(sometimes I get small panic attack),sedative/sleepy,low libido,thick beard/increase the beard growth rate
I think that Pansterone is mainly converted to Progesterone and DHT.
but it is weird that I get low libido.

Makrosky

Professor @haidut,

I know in small doses, up to 15 mg day DHEA is not suppressive of endogenous production. Don't know if you take more but you shouldn't anyway, so we have a start.

Do you think although DHEA is not suppressive, it's conversion to downstream steroids like T or DHT CAN be suppressive of those ? Does it make any sense ?

managing

Thought i would share an update. Switched from morning application to evening (dinner time). This has a) made for a killer night's sleep and b) mostly eliminated breathlessness. I am doing this while at high altitude (6000 to 9000') which exacerbates the breathlessness (and headaches). I'll return to ~sea level in a few days and I bet it will be even better. I'll let you know.

Raytoo

Does anyone on Pansterone get hot feeling in the head area after intercourse?
Thanks

milk_lover

Does anyone on Pansterone get hot feeling in the head area after intercourse?
Thanks
Maybe because of over-masturbation/stimulation, little dopamine is left in the brain and when you masturbate in this state you try to squeeze as much dopamine as you can lol to maintain an erection thus the overpressure heat.

japanesedude

When I used Pansterone on my upper body, I get hotflashes
but Im not sure that what its come from

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Professor @haidut,

I know in small doses, up to 15 mg day DHEA is not suppressive of endogenous production. Don't know if you take more but you shouldn't anyway, so we have a start.

Do you think although DHEA is not suppressive, it's conversion to downstream steroids like T or DHT CAN be suppressive of those ? Does it make any sense ?

Yes, if it raises T/DHT enough then a negative feedback mechanism would be triggered and the pathway through 17,20-lyase could be downregulated. But I have never seen this reported anywhere in practice even with the high doses (ab)used in studies (50mg+ daily). Usually, for the negative feedback mechanism to kick in you'd have to raise serum androgens beyond a certain point and with 15mg DHEA daily it may take a year to do that. The studies with 25mg DHEA did not find any downregulation but studies with 50mg or more found that upon stopping supplementation DHEA levels dropped while androgenic metabolites like DHT and ADG stayed elevated, which suggests endogenous DHEA production was downregulated by the elevated androgens. But again, doses of 25mg daily taken for up to 12 months did not find this effect. Only doses of 50mg+ daily did.

Makrosky

Yes, if it raises T/DHT enough then a negative feedback mechanism would be triggered and the pathway through 17,20-lyase could be downregulated. But I have never seen this reported anywhere in practice even with the high doses (ab)used in studies (50mg+ daily). Usually, for the negative feedback mechanism to kick in you'd have to raise serum androgens beyond a certain point and with 15mg DHEA daily it may take a year to do that. The studies with 25mg DHEA did not find any downregulation but studies with 50mg or more found that upon stopping supplementation DHEA levels dropped while androgenic metabolites like DHT and ADG stayed elevated, which suggests endogenous DHEA production was downregulated by the elevated androgens. But again, doses of 25mg daily taken for up to 12 months did not find this effect. Only doses of 50mg+ daily did.

Thanks haidut! Much appreciated

PUTFOT

Which supplements or combo/stack of supplements do you recommend for maximizing androgen state as much as possible?

A.R

Sorry if this has been asked before,

But is there any particular care a type 2 insulin/metformin using diabetic should take, whilst experimenting with this?

Thank You