Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

managing

Going to be ordering my Pansterone this week.
I think its a good idea. Serious about the fructose too. OJ will give you that and some potassium. Banana, coconut water, and take it slow. Hard to say whether the application method is helping, as @haidut speculated, but it definitely isn't hurting. Watch out for the breathlessness. Its really the only negative I've heard so far, and not all are experiencing.

JDreamer

I think its a good idea. Serious about the fructose too. OJ will give you that and some potassium. Banana, coconut water, and take it slow. Hard to say whether the application method is helping, as @haidut speculated, but it definitely isn't hurting. Watch out for the breathlessness. Its really the only negative I've heard so far, and not all are experiencing.

I just know that breathing has been a huge issue for me for the longest time. Always felt like my body wasn't being oxygenated properly.

I had assumed that possible chronic sinus infections stemming from a previous oral infection back in 2006 were the root cause of the issue - but it very well may be that it's actually my mouth breathing.

The below article really nails what I've been experiencing - even down to the "long face" and especially:

It may seem logical that mouth breathing occurs because the nose is congested, but that is not always the case. The brain of a mouth breather thinks carbon dioxide is being lost too quickly from the nose and stimulates the goblet cells to produce mucous in the nose to slow the breathing. This creates a vicious circle of mouth breathing triggering mucous formation, nasal passages blocking, leading to more mouth breathing. So in fact, mouth breathing can cause nasal congestion leading to more mouth breathing.

Understanding and Recognizing Mouth Breathing - Spear Education

tara

Always felt like my body wasn't being oxygenated properly.
Peat has mentioned the importance of CO2 frequently.
If you haven't already seen them, you might be interested in some of the threads here:
CO2, Bag Breathing

managing

Altitude test. 6000 to 8000' elevation and no major breathlessness episodes on exertion. One drop pansterone on testicles to (?) avoid alodsterone/K channel inhibition plus 1.25mg DHEA sublingual 2xday.

Jsaute21

I haven't seen this anywhere on the forum so I apologize if it is somehow a repeat, but how long do you expect a single dose of pansterone with the MCT oil to last? I seem to feel good on just one dose daily but don't want to be overdoing it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I haven't seen this anywhere on the forum so I apologize if it is somehow a repeat, but how long do you expect a single dose of pansterone with the MCT oil to last? I seem to feel good on just one dose daily but don't want to be overdoing it.

The plasma half lives of most steroids are pretty short but they accumulate in tissues and get converted accordingly. Since the physiological doses of DHEA are in the range of 10mg-12mg daily this means that's how much the body can probably metabolize in a day. So, a total daily dose of up to 12mg should last up to 24 hours. Of course, there are many other variables at play including levels of other steroids, overall health, thyroid function, cofactors availability, etc. Some people reported that steroids in tocopherol had milder effects but lasted longer, so maybe that's what you are seeing as well.

Peata

I didn't notice breathlessness on Pansterone, but I ate bananas and milk daily.

DaveFoster

An interesting experience: I've been taking low-doses of mirtazapine, which elevates certain neurosteroids, and Pansterone usually makes me feel great.

I took a bit after feeling calm, and it made me feel somewhat agitated (this was the second dose of 2 drops for a total of 4 drops). I instantly had a blood sugar drop and a headache.

I'm not sure if the agitation was from the blood sugar drop or too much stimulation from mirtazapine + Pansterone (the former elevates neurosteroids like the latter.) There's probably an overlapping mechanism here.

Context is everything.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
An interesting experience: I've been taking low-doses of mirtazapine, which elevates certain neurosteroids, and Pansterone usually makes me feel great.

I took a bit after feeling calm, and it made me feel somewhat agitated (this was the second dose of 2 drops for a total of 4 drops). I instantly had a blood sugar drop and a headache.

I'm not sure if the agitation was from the blood sugar drop or too much stimulation from mirtazapine + Pansterone (the former elevates neurosteroids like the latter.) There's probably an overlapping mechanism here.

Context is everything.

I think in the presence of things that can lower cortisol like these serotonin antagonists you are using, the hypoglycemic and anti-cortisol effects of pregnenolone/DHEA become so pronounced that it can lead to a stress response. Not sure what would be a good Pansterone dose to use in such a case or if useful at all.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I think in the presence of things that can lower cortisol like these serotonin antagonists you are using, the hypoglycemic and anti-cortisol effects of pregnenolone/DHEA become so pronounced that it can lead to blood a stress response. Not sure what would be a good Pansterone dose to use in such a case or if useful at all.
Possibly, thanks for the input. I did feel much better after eating though; similar to how I felt before Pansterone actually, but less sedated. It's interesting how good a cortisol response can feel.

Beastmode

I just started with the Pansterone yesterday and it's very hard to get the amount of drops I desire exactly as it either doesn't come out or shoots out in proportions that make it difficult to measure.

I haven't read through this entire forum yet, so maybe this question has been answered already or ideas on how to make it more user friendly?

Thank you

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just started with the Pansterone yesterday and it's very hard to get the amount of drops I desire exactly as it either doesn't come out or shoots out in proportions that make it difficult to measure.

I haven't read through this entire forum yet, so maybe this question has been answered already or ideas on how to make it more user friendly?

Thank you

I would not squeeze too hard on the bottle. I think if there is too much pressure in the bottle, the dropper entrance somehow narrows and stops the flow completely. Gently squeezing 1 drop at a time is better than getting many drops quickly or as a stream. It may take a second or to but it is how the bottle should be used.

Beastmode

I would not squeeze too hard on the bottle. I think if there is too much pressure in the bottle, the dropper entrance somehow narrows and stops the flow completely. Gently squeezing 1 drop at a time is better than getting many drops quickly or as a stream. It may take a second or to but it is how the bottle should be used.

I tried this out earlier today. It's either the 1st few doses of Pansterone turned me into the HULK and I don't know my own strength or it's really sensitive to any kind pressure (could just be this specific bottle.)

From a feedback standpoint after 4 days of usage so far (estimated 6-10 drops per day,) I can definitely feel an effect. I've been applying it on my temples and elbow crease.

- Heart rate definitely seems more susceptible to increasing from regular day-to-day activity.
- A sense to eat more.
- Body Temperature is at around 98.5 at 10 pm which never stayed up like this before taking it.
- Feel a bit more aggressive. I'm a pretty calm guy overall so it's easy for me to notice lately.
- Muscles feel harder, more solid.
- Joint strength has seemed to improve as well. It was already strong before.

I was taking Cypro (1.5 mg), but I stopped it late last week to see how I respond to the Pansterone. Not sure if the withdrawal of Cypro is the potential cause for the more aggressive feeling I have throughout the past 4 days?

I don't believe any of my other daily stuff is negatively interacting with it?
- 20-25 mg of K2 (ideal labs)
- 325 mg of aspirin

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I tried this out earlier today. It's either the 1st few doses of Pansterone turned me into the HULK and I don't know my own strength or it's really sensitive to any kind pressure (could just be this specific bottle.)

From a feedback standpoint after 4 days of usage so far (estimated 6-10 drops per day,) I can definitely feel an effect. I've been applying it on my temples and elbow crease.

- Heart rate definitely seems more susceptible to increasing from regular day-to-day activity.
- A sense to eat more.
- Body Temperature is at around 98.5 at 10 pm which never stayed up like this before taking it.
- Feel a bit more aggressive. I'm a pretty calm guy overall so it's easy for me to notice lately.
- Muscles feel harder, more solid.
- Joint strength has seemed to improve as well. It was already strong before.

I was taking Cypro (1.5 mg), but I stopped it late last week to see how I respond to the Pansterone. Not sure if the withdrawal of Cypro is the potential cause for the more aggressive feeling I have throughout the past 4 days?

I don't believe any of my other daily stuff is negatively interacting with it?
- 20-25 mg of K2 (ideal labs)
- 325 mg of aspirin

Great, thanks for sharing! Well, I guess the morale of the story is - do not squeeze strongly on soft things :):
Anyways, some people did report agrression from Pansterone but cyproheptadine or its withdrawal can also cause it. You may also want to try a lower dose as some people found even 2 drops gave the positive effects on muscles and libido but without the aggression or insomnia from higher doses.

Beastmode

Great, thanks for sharing! Well, I guess the morale of the story is - do not squeeze strongly on soft things :)
Anyways, some people did report agrression from Pansterone but cyproheptadine or its withdrawal can also cause it. You may also want to try a lower dose as some people found even 2 drops gave the positive effects on muscles and libido but without the aggression or insomnia from higher doses.
Thanks! I'll report back with any changes and less "HULK" like behavior :)

Wagner83

Thanks! I'll report back with any changes and less "HULK" like behavior :)
Are you using the tocopherols version? Did you try applying on the scrotum to compare the effects? That's a pretty big dose of Kuinone by the way (given how dmso seems to help with potency).

Beastmode

Are you using the tocopherols version? Did you try applying on the scrotum to compare the effects? That's a pretty big dose of Kuinone by the way (given how dmso seems to help with potency).

I'm used the DMSO for Pansterone. I've applied it to my temples and/or elbow creases. Trying 2-3 drops for a few days and see if anything changes (i.e- less aggression)

In regards to the Kuinone, I have some old dental stuff to sort out and this dosage seems to improve it quite effectively. A majority of it I take topically (wrist,) but sometimes I put a few of the drops in my mouth and wash it down with some milk.

I haven't tried any of the topical stuff on my scrotum. My libido is strong. I would have to check in with the mrs before I try it on my golden eggs.

managing

I'm used the DMSO for Pansterone. I've applied it to my temples and/or elbow creases. Trying 2-3 drops for a few days and see if anything changes (i.e- less aggression)

In regards to the Kuinone, I have some old dental stuff to sort out and this dosage seems to improve it quite effectively. A majority of it I take topically (wrist,) but sometimes I put a few of the drops in my mouth and wash it down with some milk.

I haven't tried any of the topical stuff on my scrotum. My libido is strong. I would have to check in with the mrs before I try it on my golden eggs.
The logic for applying to scrotum is not only that it might have stronger libido impact--in fact, my experience is that it does not seem to matter. Its that preg and dhea may be metabolized directly by the testes into downstream metabolites. This means that some of the potentially negative effects some of us have felt (breathlessness) may be mitigated. This HAS been my experience.

Jsaute21

Any thoughts on stacking 5adhp with Pansterone? I have seen @haidut remark to use 5adhp alone, but i have been microdosing both for a couple of days, and feel subtle benefits so far. Wondering if anyone else has tried this stack. Along with 1 drop of k2, these are typically the only supplements that i take.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals