Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Jsaute21

@haidut and others - have people noticed significant muscle hardness from this product? I would describe it as a subtle improvement in strength and vitality, which is high praise.

managing

@haidut and others - have people noticed significant muscle hardness from this product? I would describe it as a subtle improvement in strength and vitality, which is high praise.
Yes, unequivocally. Bigger and firmer muscles. Understand, I exercise these muscles with resistance bands, weights, and kettles. But before and after, with same weight regimen, big difference. That is why I am looking for ways to use it w/o the breathlessness. Cause otherwise, its awesome.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Oh yeah, and at least for me the hardness is more pronounced than size but the latter depends on whether I have trained recently or not.

Jsaute21

Any recomendations for how to get a full drop out of the MCT version? I haven't seen anything on the forum. I can get like half a drop out just by brushing the plastic against my body part, but the dropper itself struggles to perform.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any recomendations for how to get a full drop out of the MCT version? I haven't seen anything on the forum. I can get like half a drop out just by brushing the plastic against my body part, but the dropper itself struggles to perform.

Until we switch to the news bottles, I would just use a paperclip or needle to push through the dropper. It seems to resolve the issue. The dropper itself is fine, it is just made for less viscous liquid even though the vendor claims it should work with anything that can flow.

Texon

Yes, unequivocally. Bigger and firmer muscles. Understand, I exercise these muscles with resistance bands, weights, and kettles. But before and after, with same weight regimen, big difference. That is why I am looking for ways to use it w/o the breathlessness. Cause otherwise, its awesome.
Can you elaborate a bit on the breathlessness, as I believe I have noticed the same thing with different forms of dhea.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

managing

Can you elaborate a bit on the breathlessness, as I believe I have noticed the same thing with different forms of dhea.
It only happened after a few weeks. I'd just find that things I could normally do would leave me suddenly breathless and gasping for air. Running up a flight of stairs for example. Effect was magnified at altitude, which is not surprising. I stopped using it for a few weeks. Recently, I've restarted. I've increased potassium intake (bananas and coconut water). I'm at one drop/day applied to scrotum (see above). BTW, I have a hunch, for me at least, that the aldosterone inhibition of the preg is more of an issue than the DHEA. So I am also taking 1.25mg of DHEA sublingual 2x day for now. I will be in the mountains this weekend most likely and then I will be able to test this regimen for sure.

Regina

I don't think so. Quite the reverse in many regards. At rest, breathing passages open up. Its not mucosal at all. Its just being really heavily out of breath at a level of exertiion that previously wouldn't have caused it.
I wonder what it is. I've been feeling this way lately too. No muscle aches or mucous, no headache, no fatigue. Just breathlessness with any intense exertion. Weird. I don't know how to address it.

managing

I wonder what it is. I've been feeling this way lately too. No muscle aches or mucous, no headache, no fatigue. Just breathlessness with any intense exertion. Weird. I don't know how to address it.
Go back a page. @haidut identified it as aldosterone inhibition (preg) and potassium channel inhibition (DHEA). Solution was reduce dose, add potassium, maybe calcium to diet. Also possible to try to apply to scrotum so testicles metabolize it before the preg/dhea enter bloodstream. Not sure if there is a female version of this advice . . .

What dose have you been using?

Regina

Go back a page. @haidut identified it as aldosterone inhibition (preg) and potassium channel inhibition (DHEA). Solution was reduce dose, add potassium, maybe calcium to diet. Also possible to try to apply to scrotum so testicles metabolize it before the preg/dhea enter bloodstream. Not sure if there is a female version of this advice . . .

What dose have you been using?
I was taking a 100mg pregnenolone capsule in the morning. Then, in the late afternoon, I would often dose 4 drops Pansterone. I probably built up my pregnenolone. I think I'll try stopping the morning capsule. I have Stressnon (haven't tried it), so I could lower my preg dose using a couple drops of Stressnon and then small dose Pansterone later in the day.
I'm drinking milk and squeezing oranges every day.
Thx!!

tara

The hing is my nasal lining does this throughout the day - it's not just while I sleep.
AIUI, one of the ways the body responds to low CO2 levels is with extra mucous production and swelling of the linings of the airways. If you can raise the CO2 level, it can often reduce the swelling and open the nasal passages again.
There is an exercise you can try to clear a blocked nose:
http://www.normalbreathing.com/learn-4B-Emerg-Proc-Others.php

JDreamer

tara

managing

Interesting site you linked me to.

My breathing is just so shallow these days (including the gym when I work out - often have to mouth breathe). Going to investigate some of the techniques listed on there.
Mouth breathing is absolutely a CO2 issue. Fructose, pansterone ought to help immensely . . .

managing

Update on breathlessness. Just went for 27 mile bike ride this morning. First time in 6 weeks due to weather. No problem. One drop pansterone (scrotum) and 1.25 DHEA sublingual beforehand. Did get a terrible calf cramp, literally in the last 200yds of ride. Could have been due to K channel inhibition, but could just be because I am a little out of normal conditioning and did my usual ride.