Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

B

Braveheart

Feedback: I am back to 2 drops Pansterone, 1 drop Androsterone and 1 drop Kuinone in the AM...every other day...this is really good for me. The K I take daily AM/PM.

Makrosky

@haidut,

I'm unsure if this should go here or in the idealabs comment/suggestion threads. Would it be possible to create a very basic list of blood markers to test for every hormonal supplement you sell ?

For instance, I want to start experimenting with Pansterone but I'm worried about estrogenic side effects as you have written about previously on the thread. If I had something like 4-8 blood markers that I could control from time to time it would make me feel safer. DHEA-S ? Estrone ? What are the good markers to know that it is increasing the good hormones/metabolites and decreasing the bad ones ?

I could go through all the posts in the forum that recommend blood tests but those are aimed at general well being and to give an image as wider as possible, but blood tests are really expensive and I'm more interested in something just to know I'm not damaging myself with an specific idealabs supplement.

Thanks again man.

Last edited:

PUTFOT

@haidut,

I'm unsure if this should go here or in the idealabs comment/suggestion threads. Would it be possible to create a very basic list of blood markers to test for every hormonal supplement you sell ?

For instance, I want to start experimenting with Pansterone but I'm worried about estrogenic side effects as you have written about previously on the thread. If I had something like 4-8 blood markers that I could control from time to time it would make me feel safer. DHEA-S ? Estrone ? What are the good markers to know that it is increasing the good hormones/metabolites and decreasing the bad ones ?

I could go through all the posts in the forum that recommend blood tests but those are aimed at general well being and to give an image as wider as possible, but I'm more interested in something just to know I'm not damaging myself with an specific idealabs supplement.

Thanks again man.
That would be nice. +1

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut,

I could go through all the posts in the forum that recommend blood tests but those are aimed at general well being and to give an image as wider as possible, but blood tests are really expensive and I'm more interested in something just to know I'm not damaging myself with an specific idealabs supplement.

Thanks again man.

I guess you can try doing a small scale experiment with saliva testing. Here is one test I found that may do the trick.
Amazon.com: Access Saliva 11 Key Hormone Kit: Health & Personal Care
I am not affiliated with the vendor and do not get any royalties from that test above. Other vendors like ZRT probably offer the same tests. But this one had all the ones I wanted to test and was the cheapest. I think for steroid testing, saliva results may give some good bang for the buck as they show tissue levels and can detect changes as early as 30min after trying a supplement. If somebody knows of cheaper saliva testing vendors please share. I would like to try them all and compare results.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Feedback update:

I got the pansterone the other week and applied 4 drops to the scrotum. I found very little effect and actually a down regulating of my metabolism - hands went cold and just felt a bit off.

I left it for a bit and then tried 4 drops applied to the body a few days ago - same effect.

I emailed haidut about this and he recommended i try 2 drops at bedtime.

So i did 2 drops last night on my stomach and something positive happened. I became a bit warmer and felt okish, but i was off to sleep and i slept as normal (usually no probe with sleep).

Woke today and i feel physically better and more positive in my mental outlook. My body has been feeling very tired recently and my heart area has been feeling very tense. Feel much better today. My muscles also feel tighter.

So the pansterone has had some good effects from this low dose application.

I am going to try just one drop tonight to see if this brings the same results, or any improvement. Plus i want to see how it goes after a few weeks of use. I will report back.

Great, thanks for the feedback! I am glad changing the regimen helped.

Makrosky

I guess you can try doing a small scale experiment with saliva testing. Here is one test I found that may do the trick.
Amazon.com: Access Saliva 11 Key Hormone Kit: Health & Personal Care
I am not affiliated with the vendor and do not get any royalties from that test above. Other vendors like ZRT probably offer the same tests. But this one had all the ones I wanted to test and was the cheapest. I think for steroid testing, saliva results may give some good bang for the buck as they show tissue levels and can detect changes as early as 30min after trying a supplement. If somebody knows of cheaper saliva testing vendors please share. I would like to try them all and compare results.
Thanks a lot haidut, sounds like this is impractical however since I live in Europe and shipping is gonna be a mess. In my country saliva tests are more expensive than blood ones, it's something fancy. For instance here every hormone tested in blood is around 20 eur.

I just found another message from you in the Preg/DHEA/K2 thread saying this to a guy :
"I would do total T, estradiol, estrone (or even better would be estrone sulfate), DHT, DHEA-S, prolactin, TSH, LH, FSH and progesterone.

Would that be good as well ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks a lot haidut, sounds like this is impractical however since I live in Europe and shipping is gonna be a mess. In my country saliva tests are more expensive than blood ones, it's something fancy. For instance here every hormone tested in blood is around 20 eur.

I just found another message from you in the Preg/DHEA/K2 thread saying this to a guy :
"I would do total T, estradiol, estrone (or even better would be estrone sulfate), DHT, DHEA-S, prolactin, TSH, LH, FSH and progesterone.

Would that be good as well ?

Yes, those tests would be good as a start.
Why would buying saliva tests from Amazon be an issue? I don't think they care as it is not a controlled chemical regulated by the country. So, they can ship it anywhere (or at least so I think). I know a person in Finland who bought a ZRT test from Amazon, put saliva in it, mailed it back to the US lab and got his results.

Makrosky

Yes, those tests would be good as a start.
Why would buying saliva tests from Amazon be an issue? I don't think they care as it is not a controlled chemical regulated by the country. So, they can ship it anywhere (or at least so I think). I know a person in Finland who bought a ZRT test from Amazon, put saliva in it, mailed it back to the US lab and got his results.
haidut, yes, I can buy the test but I thought the saliva compounds would degrade on the 10-15 days it takes to arrive to US, so the results would be bogus. I guess that's not the case then ???

babadook

I had an almost immediate recovery from some symptoms I'd been having over the last year (hair thinning, dry and flat hair, dandruff, dry skin, wrinkles developing on the forehead, and loss of appetite). It was so dramatic that even within a few minutes, my hair started to stand up again and I had this feeling of immediate relief and well-being. Funny thing is that I misread the label and only started with 2 drops.

marsaday

update: 2 drops of pansterone being taken at bedtime for 4 nights now.

Feeling really good still. Feeling much calmer and my body is working better. Muscles seem to be repairing themselves much more after activity. Sort of feel this has been a missing piece of my jigsaw.

I am a thyroid patient and i take T4. I have noticed i am a little bit more tired in the evenings. So i am thinking the action of DHEA/pregnenalone is improving the uptake of T4. This is why i feel so much better. So if this is happening i may need a slight T4 increase. I don't have blood tests to show this is the case, just a guess.

So i may try an increase and see what happens. It seems thyroid and adrenal support go hand in hand. You can't climb too high without both areas being supported, but i am guessing the low dose dhea/pregnenalone may help with improving thyroid performance.

A.R

I had an almost immediate recovery from some symptoms I'd been having over the last year (hair thinning, dry and flat hair, dandruff, dry skin, wrinkles developing on the forehead, and loss of appetite). It was so dramatic that even within a few minutes, my hair started to stand up again and I had this feeling of immediate relief and well-being. Funny thing is that I misread the label and only started with 2 drops.
I'm guessing you've bought the dmso version?

I would stick to the 2 drops personally. From what I gather 'less is more'. As human beings we have a tendency for wanting things quick, but I think where health is concerned, slow progress is always more sustainable.

Hope you all the best!

marsaday

Yes less is def more.

I take T4 and have used lots of T3 in the past (150 T4 plus 50 T3). Worked out my body only needs a little T3 really. It may now not need any at all if the pansterone keeps supporting metabolism.

If i take T3 i only use a tiny amount = 3mcg approx or 1/8th 25mcg tablet.

I convert T4 very well, my issue was with absorbing and using the T3. Progesterone make a huge difference 2 yrs ago, but the pansterone is helping things even better than the progesterone. So i still have a lot of testing to go = remove all T3, possibly remove progesterone.

I have tried dhea and pregnenalone before orally. Both helped initially but the effect soon disappeared. It seems the smaller dose of 2.5 DHEA and 2.5 pregnenalone is helping compliment my own production and not suppressing it.

Progesterone helped also and i think it was because you could use a small amount (using the ProgestE). So 3mcg x2 per day was complimentary to my own production.

A.R

Yes less is def more.

I take T4 and have used lots of T3 in the past (150 T4 plus 50 T3). Worked out my body only needs a little T3 really. It may now not need any at all if the pansterone keeps supporting metabolism.

If i take T3 i only use a tiny amount = 3mcg approx or 1/8th 25mcg tablet.

I convert T4 very well, my issue was with absorbing and using the T3. Progesterone make a huge difference 2 yrs ago, but the pansterone is helping things even better than the progesterone. So i still have a lot of testing to go = remove all T3, possibly remove progesterone.

I have tried dhea and pregnenalone before orally. Both helped initially but the effect soon disappeared. It seems the smaller dose of 2.5 DHEA and 2.5 pregnenalone is helping compliment my own production and not suppressing it.

Progesterone helped also and i think it was because you could use a small amount (using the ProgestE). So 3mcg x2 per day was complimentary to my own production.
Excellent, well done!

Have you tried androsterone?

marsaday

No not yet. I try not to change things up to much. Progress has been slow over the years but i am on an upward curve so all good. Will see how the pansterone works out for the next 6 months and then maybe try adding in something else. But if all is ok i will just hold things as they are.

Ingenol

Is there a way to keep Pansterone (DMSO version) from clogging the bottle? I've tried switching tops as well as taking the top off and rinsing it out and it always clogs back up again with a few days. It's hard to tell because it's a clear solution but there must be some solid precipitate in there or something that is clogging it. Has anyone else had this issue?

marsaday

update on pansterone:

So it is 3 days after i felt really good on saturday (update above). Not been feeling so good these last 2 days. Got some headaches and my heart seems to have congestion around this area - dull pain / discomfort.

Not sure what to do, but i am thinking of dropping down on the T4 a little, from 150 to 125. I was thinking about an increase, but haven't done that yet.

I think the pansterone has had some positive effects, but when you mix this with my T4 meds and the progesterone i think there is a little unbalancing going on. I don't think the negatives are to be blamed on the pansterone, but it is unsettling having to go through a guessing game as to what is happening. BP recently (prior to pansterone) has been stuck a little high for me as well = 130/70. HR is still low in the 40's.

I will miss out the pansterone tonight and see how i feel tomorrow.

Entropy

Yo !! I'm liking the MCT based version more than the DMSO since I get apply to places on the face. Thanks !

johnwester130

update on pansterone:

So it is 3 days after i felt really good on saturday (update above). Not been feeling so good these last 2 days. Got some headaches and my heart seems to have congestion around this area - dull pain / discomfort.

Not sure what to do, but i am thinking of dropping down on the T4 a little, from 150 to 125. I was thinking about an increase, but haven't done that yet.

I think the pansterone has had some positive effects, but when you mix this with my T4 meds and the progesterone i think there is a little unbalancing going on. I don't think the negatives are to be blamed on the pansterone, but it is unsettling having to go through a guessing game as to what is happening. BP recently (prior to pansterone) has been stuck a little high for me as well = 130/70. HR is still low in the 40's.

I will miss out the pansterone tonight and see how i feel tomorrow.

I always felt there was too much DHEA in the product, which explains the negative effect.

And I have ordered about 30 products from idelabs.

marsaday

I always felt there was too much DHEA in the product, which explains the negative effect.

And I have ordered about 30 products from idelabs.

Another update:

I don't think the pansterone has affected my health negatively. I think i have been over medicated on T4 for a while now. The vitamin D which i started in autumn has really had a positive effect. So much so that my T4 is now too much for me.

So i am dropping back on the T4 and at the moment have taken 100 for the last two days (on each day). This is a 50mcg drop for me. The pressure in my heart has dropped away today and my temps have risen. I will do BP tonight.

So feeling positive i am improving metabolic health and these additions such as vitamin d and pansterone have had a beneficial effect. The issue is the thyroid meds i take.

I will keep updating, but i am confident the pansterone has had a good effect. A lower T4 amount should confirm this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals