Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

johnwester130

formula has changed...go by whatever it says on your container...it is what it says it is...8 drops was older larger one...new one 4 drops... both same amount of Panst.

not true

in the old bottle one drop = 0.625 mcg

new bottle one drop = 1.25mg

B

Braveheart

from Haidut:
"The older bigger bottle is 8 drops per dose. The newer smaller bottle is 4 drops per dose. So, if your bottle is the transparent kind then it is the bigger one and the dose is 8 drops. We will probably be switching back the the bigger bottles soon as the new smaller bottles do not work seem to work as well."

Bluebell

"Other ingredients: (1) DMSO, ethanol; or (2) tocopherols, MCT"

Does the version currently being sold have just "tocopherols, MCT", or does it include DMSO as well?

I might react to DMSO so trying to avoid it at the moment.

Mori68

I don't think it's the DMSO, it's probably a metabolic reaction to the steroids and vitamin K. DMSO is not known to cause anxiety, even in isolated cases. Diluting the Pansterone in vodka probably killed its effectiveness as vodka contains water and upon coming in contact with water fat-soluble steroids immediately precipitate. The steroid supplements (except thyroid) should be diluted with pure ethanol only. Anyways, if you have some Progestene on hand I'd try a few drops and that will confirm if it is the DMSO or the active ingredient. You can try some oral K2 from another product. The reactions to DMSO is usually local (skin irritation) or olfactory (smell, taste). The reactions you describe sound like low blood sugar, increased FFA, or lactate, or some other metabolic adaptation.

Thanks @haidut. Could you explain a bit more about it probably being a metabolic reaction or adaption? The symptoms certainly come in very quickly, within a minute or two. Could I try to mitigate some of the scenarios, eg increased FFA or lactate? I usually take supplements after a good hearty breakfast - is low blood sugar likely?

I can eat tons of K2-containing cheese without problem, but I am rather worried about ingesting isolated K2 supplements if I'm going to have another weird reaction. I don't have any Progestene.

Would diluting your products with pure ethanol be the best way to go do you think?

Anybody else have any ideas?

Mori68

"Other ingredients: (1) DMSO, ethanol; or (2) tocopherols, MCT"

Does the version currently being sold have just "tocopherols, MCT", or does it include DMSO as well?

I might react to DMSO so trying to avoid it at the moment.

There are two formulations. One with DMSO and the second without. It's the only Idealabs supplement (so far, I think) to offer two versions, for those with issues with DMSO.

Out of interest, how do you react to DMSO?

managing

Would anybody have any concerns about giving this to a 70 yr old obese (5'5", 190lbs) female? I don't live in close proximity so I can't directly monitor her experience. If so, what would I tell her to look for as warning signs of negative effects? I don't really expect any, but I want to be careful because of her age.

Bluebell

There are two formulations. One with DMSO and the second without. It's the only Idealabs supplement (so far, I think) to offer two versions, for those with issues with DMSO.

Out of interest, how do you react to DMSO?

Thanks, so how do I order the DMSO-free one? On the idealabs website I only see one Pansterone product listed.

I haven't tried DMSO yet so I don't know, but I've been having some histamine reactions and read someone else on the forum had histamine issues with DMSO, so given the choice I thought I wouldn't risk it.

managing

Thanks, so how do I order the DMSO-free one? On the idealabs website I only see one Pansterone product listed.

I haven't tried DMSO yet so I don't know, but I've been having some histamine reactions and read someone else on the forum had histamine issues with DMSO, so given the choice I thought I wouldn't risk it.
There is a drop down that you are forced to choose one before checkout.

I find the DMSO innocuous. Sometimes a mild burning sensation that lasts 30 seconds or so. Not sure what exactly is meant by "histamine issues" but if I rub it on reactive areas of skin, it makes the itching and bumps go away.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks @haidut. Could you explain a bit more about it probably being a metabolic reaction or adaption? The symptoms certainly come in very quickly, within a minute or two. Could I try to mitigate some of the scenarios, eg increased FFA or lactate? I usually take supplements after a good hearty breakfast - is low blood sugar likely?

I can eat tons of K2-containing cheese without problem, but I am rather worried about ingesting isolated K2 supplements if I'm going to have another weird reaction. I don't have any Progestene.

Would diluting your products with pure ethanol be the best way to go do you think?

Anybody else have any ideas?

Some people with elevated FFA react badly to pregnenolone. It seems to give them agitation and nervousness. Taking a bit of niacinamide not only lowers FFA but also provides the cofactors needed to metabolize pregnenolone into downstream hormones.

Orion

Some people with elevated FFA react badly to pregnenolone. It seems to give them agitation and nervousness. Taking a bit of niacinamide not only lowers FFA but also provides the cofactors needed to metabolize pregnenolone into downstream hormones.

I don't seem to react well to supplementing with niacinamide or pregnenolone at the moment, so this post makes some sense with respect to FFA's.

Would niacin in milk from consuming say 2 quarts produce enough niacinamide in the body. Are there co-factors for getting niacinamide formed, while voiding tryptophan pathway? If this makes sense.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't seem to react well to supplementing with niacinamide or pregnenolone at the moment, so this post makes some sense with respect to FFA's.

Would niacin in milk from consuming say 2 quarts produce enough niacinamide in the body. Are there co-factors for getting niacinamide formed, while voiding tryptophan pathway? If this makes sense.

I would not use niacin, only niacinamide. Calcium tends to block the serotonin pathway and promote the niacin pathway. Not sure what you mean by blocking the tryptophan pathway, you ingest tryptophan and then it can go down different pathways. One of them is the niacin pathway.

Mori68

So if I took, say, niacinamide 100mg three times daily, that might allow me to take pregnenolone +/- DHEA? How long would I need to take the niacinamide for before FFA levels were sufficiently lowered?

Orion

I would not use niacin, only niacinamide. Calcium tends to block the serotonin pathway and promote the niacin pathway. Not sure what you mean by blocking the tryptophan pathway, you ingest tryptophan and then it can go down different pathways. One of them is the niacin pathway.

I do not take a niacin supplement, but drinking milk provides niacin and not niacinamide?

Thinking that niacin could converted to tryptophan and then to serotonin, in a stressed state, but its tryptophan that converts to either niacin or serotonin, thanks for explaining.

Orion

Some people with elevated FFA react badly to pregnenolone.

Wanted to add that saturated FFA's should be ok, but having unsaturated FFA's would be the real issue. Which would be most people.

mujuro

Observation from the wife: "Your hair is definitely thicker". I changed to the scrotum application method about a month ago, and halved my dose to 4 drops 2x daily. I feel like less is more.

The solvents have the potential to burn the jewels a bit, so I've gone to dabbing instead of rubbing.

Last edited:

Wagner83

Apart from Ray's thoughts, I'm yet to find clear information on why niacin would be bad and niacinamide wouldn't. I don't even experience the so called niacin flush.

marsaday

Feedback update:

I got the pansterone the other week and applied 4 drops to the scrotum. I found very little effect and actually a down regulating of my metabolism - hands went cold and just felt a bit off.

I left it for a bit and then tried 4 drops applied to the body a few days ago - same effect.

I emailed haidut about this and he recommended i try 2 drops at bedtime.

So i did 2 drops last night on my stomach and something positive happened. I became a bit warmer and felt okish, but i was off to sleep and i slept as normal (usually no probe with sleep).

Woke today and i feel physically better and more positive in my mental outlook. My body has been feeling very tired recently and my heart area has been feeling very tense. Feel much better today. My muscles also feel tighter.

So the pansterone has had some good effects from this low dose application.

I am going to try just one drop tonight to see if this brings the same results, or any improvement. Plus i want to see how it goes after a few weeks of use. I will report back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals