Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Bluebell

I would have no energy mentally or physically. I was told it could be hypothyroidism. I tried some T3 for a while, but it had no effect. But after using Pansterone for a week, this problem went away and stayed away. Sleep is also good.

Peata, what an amazing result. Can I ask are you taking progesterone, and any other supplements as well?

Peata

Peata, what an amazing result. Can I ask are you taking progesterone, and any other supplements as well?
At first I used a little of idealabs progesterone (3 drops with each dose of pansterone) mainly because I was spooked by the thought of the dhea causing acne and more hair as you'll sometimes see warning about online, though I think that's mainly people using high doses of oral dhea. But I'm only getting 5 - 8 mg. dhea per day on my skin, and I stopped using progesterone and there have been no problems. Maybe I should use some progesterone anyway in 2nd half of cycle.

Other supplements I take are:

Estroban to make sure I'm getting fat solubles and the K to counteract aspirin (though I've seen no evidence my blood is too thin)
Aspirin
3 g. niacinamide (1 g 3 x day)
Dramamine as needed
Occasional theanine if I feel stressed.

Bluebell

thanks! is the estroban topical?
And do you prefer the idealabs progesterone to Progest-e?

Peata

thanks! is the estroban topical?
And do you prefer the idealabs progesterone to Progest-e?
I put Estroban under my tongue and swallow it. I don't have a preference on the progesterone, and I have both idealabs and progest E here, but I think Progestene is easier to throw in the shopping cart when I'm already getting Estroban and Pansterone anyway.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I'm having a bad time with DMSO, I think. A while ago, I tried Kuinone, and within a minute was having extreme anxiety and a racing heart. Horrible experience. It lasted an hour. I wasn't sure if it was the K2 or the DMSO.

I'd bought a bottle of pansterone at the same time, but was averse to trying it after my kuinone experience. I then read the thread discussing diluting the solution with ethanol in the form of neat vodka, so thought I'd give that a whirl.

I diluted 10 drops of pansterone with 90 drops of vodka and applied one drop of this to my scrotum area. Oh dear. Same experience. Within a minute, heart racing and extreme anxiety. It was a very real experience so I don't think it was "just a panic attack".

Does anybody have any thoughts? I'm obviously gutted I appear to be allergic to DMSO. I'm going to try the non-DMSO pansterone, as I'm looking for that libido boost discussed in this thread.

Appreciate your comments everyone.

I don't think it's the DMSO, it's probably a metabolic reaction to the steroids and vitamin K. DMSO is not known to cause anxiety, even in isolated cases. Diluting the Pansterone in vodka probably killed its effectiveness as vodka contains water and upon coming in contact with water fat-soluble steroids immediately precipitate. The steroid supplements (except thyroid) should be diluted with pure ethanol only. Anyways, if you have some Progestene on hand I'd try a few drops and that will confirm if it is the DMSO or the active ingredient. You can try some oral K2 from another product. The reactions to DMSO is usually local (skin irritation) or olfactory (smell, taste). The reactions you describe sound like low blood sugar, increased FFA, or lactate, or some other metabolic adaptation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not much. Only four drops for me and sciatica was eliminated after about 30mins of application. I'm certain a good two to three hours of pain relief followed. Like absolutely zero pain. After I changed the bed I was sleeping on (staying at a friend's house for a few months was problematic for my back), it went away within a few days and the pain diminished as it did so. I didn't even get a massage. I was pretty impressed, because the pain was bad.

I cautioned my friends to go easy and just use a drop at a time, and then gauge the effect before trying more. They settled on two drops for pain relief, but the pain had a different cause - it was shoulder and trap tension from computer work acquired over long-term. They had both been given long explanations from physio/chiro people how messed up their shoulder joints were, and how many thousands it was going to cost them. One of my friends with the shoulder issue actually had to take a long weekend drive, and was dreading the shoulder pain while having to steer the wheel.
Pansterone got her through the whole experience pain free. She was absolutely blown away.

So thanks very much to you!

It's funny, in Spain they have a different understanding of sciatica - they think that it means that your body has "gotten cold" during the night, and this has led to muscle tightness. Never heard a comprehensive explanation of this idea, and am unsure if other European countries have similar interpretations. In Australia, we call this an "old wives tale", but perhaps there's something in it.

Most European countries associate stiffness and muscle/nerve pain with exposure to cold. Everybody I know of in Eastern Europe is absolutely terrified of being exposed to a draft of cold air. They think if you stay exposed long enough it can seriously sicken you and even kill you over time. Kidney problems, lower back, shoulder, etc pain are all usually ascribed to being "unprotected" in the cold weather. I know it is being laughed at but cold temperatures are not good for us metabolically and nerve remyelination depends on body temps. Cooler temps also activate desaturase enzymes, estrogen, synthesis, adrenaline and FFA release, cortisol, etc. Clearly, none of these is good for nerves. I think the direct cause of sciatica is simply local progesterone deficiency, so using topical progesterone or other protective steroids probably stops the symptoms directly (at least temporarily).

chispas

Most European countries associate stiffness and muscle/nerve pain with exposure to cold. Everybody I know of in Eastern Europe is absolutely terrified of being exposed to a draft of cold air. They think if you stay exposed long enough it can seriously sicken you and even kill you over time. Kidney problems, lower back, shoulder, etc pain are all usually ascribed to being "unprotected" in the cold weather. I know it is being laughed at but cold temperatures are not good for us metabolically and nerve remyelination depends on body temps. Cooler temps also activate desaturase enzymes, estrogen, synthesis, adrenaline and FFA release, cortisol, etc. Clearly, none of these is good for nerves. I think the direct cause of sciatica is simply local progesterone deficiency, so using topical progesterone or other protective steroids probably stops the symptoms directly (at least temporarily).

Do you think you could spread a bit of progesterone or Pansterone on a location of the body which you might expect to feel pain in the near future (ie. on hands when boxing), so that the pain is minimised when the injury occurs?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think you could spread a bit of progesterone or Pansterone on a location of the body which you might expect to feel pain in the near future (ie. on hands when boxing), so that the pain is minimised when the injury occurs?

I think progesterone or androsterone would be more directly anesthetic, but Pansterone should work as well.

sladerunner69

At first I used a little of idealabs progesterone (3 drops with each dose of pansterone) mainly because I was spooked by the thought of the dhea causing acne and more hair as you'll sometimes see warning about online, though I think that's mainly people using high doses of oral dhea. But I'm only getting 5 - 8 mg. dhea per day on my skin, and I stopped using progesterone and there have been no problems. Maybe I should use some progesterone anyway in 2nd half of cycle.

Other supplements I take are:

Estroban to make sure I'm getting fat solubles and the K to counteract aspirin (though I've seen no evidence my blood is too thin)
Aspirin
3 g. niacinamide (1 g 3 x day)
Dramamine as needed
Occasional theanine if I feel stressed.

How much aspirin do you take? Or does the amount vary? Peat says you need 1mg k for 325 mg aspirin... How much k does estroban have I dont think its that much? When I was taking aspirin without vitmai k I suffered from horrendously uncomfortable bowel movements.

That's a nice, heavy dose of niacinamide. Does it make you drowsy or give you a slight headache? I have been taking 1 gram before bed and it makes me drowsy for sure. I did 2 or even 3 grams before bed and would wake up 10 hours later feeling tired. I would have to eat a lot of ice cream and sods before bed because I would be burning through glucose so fast and If I take a large dose of niacinmide and dont keep up the sugar I will feel hypoglycemic, are you worried about that?

Dramamine for anxiety?

Peata

How much aspirin do you take? Or does the amount vary? Peat says you need 1mg k for 325 mg aspirin... How much k does estroban have I dont think its that much? When I was taking aspirin without vitmai k I suffered from horrendously uncomfortable bowel movements.

That's a nice, heavy dose of niacinamide. Does it make you drowsy or give you a slight headache? I have been taking 1 gram before bed and it makes me drowsy for sure. I did 2 or even 3 grams before bed and would wake up 10 hours later feeling tired. I would have to eat a lot of ice cream and sods before bed because I would be burning through glucose so fast and If I take a large dose of niacinmide and dont keep up the sugar I will feel hypoglycemic, are you worried about that?

Dramamine for anxiety?

I thought being a fat soluble, that vitamin K would build up a little. I don't know. But the amount of aspirin I take varies. Some days I don't take it, but usually I take at least a couple. Sometimes 6 - 8 pills over the day. I take it with a meal. Estroban has 2 mg. k2. I've seen no evidence my blood is too thin. Don't have nosebleeds or excessive bleeding if I get cut.

Re: niacinamide: No drowsiness or headache. I used to get headaches from it a long time ago, even if taking it with food. I think it was an energy problem. But no problems with niacinamide for 13 weeks now that I've been using high dose. I think my liver must have improved because I don't get hypoglycemia from it. My glycogen stores seem to be much improved. It's a relief to be able to sleep through the night and not fear waking in a panic attack like I used to sometimes. I should knock on wood, but I haven't had any problem with glycogen at night for months. I've also finally been able to lose some more weight.

Dramamine for what I think are occasional symptoms from gastritis and/or hiatal hernia. It also helps me sleep at night if I want to fall asleep earlier and take a little more.

Last edited:

johnwester130

How would I know if the DHEA has converted to estrogen ? What would I feel ?

and will you consider keto dhea ?

Last edited:

Regina

I've been using Pansterone for four months now, so figured it's time I gave a review. Haidut has been helpful to answer questions and guide me along til I found what worked.

I noticed effects from Pansterone in a week. I had made a post a while back about brain fog, muscle stiffness, swelling, aches, fatigue all over after working even a few hours. This is it: Sore/Stiff/Swollen after working This would go on all evening and into the next day. Aspirin helped a little, but the mental fog/fatigue was bad as ever. I would have no energy mentally or physically. I was told it could be hypothyroidism. I tried some T3 for a while, but it had no effect. But after using Pansterone for a week, this problem went away and stayed away. Sleep is also good. It's remarkable that I can work all day but still come home and do chores, cook, have mental energy to work on something else. Before Pansterone, I would come home and lay like a sloth with no energy, like a chronic fatigue, and it would often persist even after a night's sleep, and I would feel like a zombie well into the next day.

Since Pansterone, I don't get headaches on the job or very rarely now. I used to get them daily and would have to pound aspirin to make a dent in it.

I also stopped getting the big, hard, painful lumpy cysts on face -especially lower half of face and my neck. I still get some pimples during second half of cycle, but there are only a couple, and they are much smaller and go away fast. I also have less unwanted hair. It's slower to grow, thinner, finer, softer if it's there at all. Easier periods. Might have something to do with regular aspirin intake too.

I lose less hair from my head. Before this, sometimes I would run my fingers through my hair and pull out a lot of strands. I don't lose much hair in the shower or other times now.

I've also been able to lose a little more weight. It may be the Pansterone and/or niacinamide too.

I really like the new formula of Pansterone. Less drops needed and I don't get skin irritation from it now. It soaks into skin better than the old one. At one point, I was getting a lot of itchy spots from the old Pansterone, and stopped using it for a week, and started using an oral dhea and pregnenolone instead. But my old symptoms started coming back (extreme fatigue) plus I got some weird estrogen-like symptoms. So I went back to Pansterone and my symptoms went away.

Some quotes from haidut:

Initially, when a person is young and healthy they produce enough DHEA to balance off the cortisol. That is why many younger people feel so good under stress - i.e. the cortisol gives them energy but they also have enough DHEA to protect them. Eventually, with declining thyroid function DHEA production drops but cortisol stays high. This leads to the familiar pattern or weight gain, tired but wired, loss of muscle mass, etc. Women need androgens almost as much as men do and DHEA is the major androgen for women since they do not produce testosterone in their gonads. Over the last decade there has been more and more evidence that autoimmune conditions in women are characterized by deficiency of BOTH progesterone and DHEA and elevation of cortisol and estrogen. So, due to declining thyroid the organism cannot produce enough of the DHEA and progesterone to balance cortisol and estrogen respectively.

Adding: I normally apply 2 drops 2 or 3 x day.
Great write-up Peata,
Yea, I think Pansterone is reducing fatigue for me too. It wasn't really fatigue but "wired but tired" in the late afternoon. I've noticed that when I expect to peeter out
I thought being a fat soluble, that vitamin K would build up a little. I don't know. But the amount of aspirin I take varies. Some days I don't take it, but usually I take at least a couple. Sometimes 6 - 8 pills over the day. I take it with a meal. Estroban has 2 mg. k2. I've seen no evidence my blood is too thin. Don't have nosebleeds or excessive bleeding if I get cut.

Re: niacinamide: No drowsiness or headache. I used to get headaches from it a long time ago, even if taking it with food. I think it was an energy problem. But no problems with niacinamide for 13 weeks now that I've been using high dose. I think my liver must have improved because I don't get hypoglycemia from it. My glycogen stores seem to be much improved. It's a relief to be able to sleep through the night and not fear waking in a panic attack like I used to sometimes. I should knock on wood, but I haven't had any problem with glycogen at night for months. I've also finally been able to lose some more weight.

Dramamine for what I think are occasional symptoms from gastritis and/or hiatal hernia. It also helps me sleep at night if I want to fall asleep earlier and take a little more.
:clapping:

johnwester130

Great write-up Peata,
Yea, I think Pansterone is reducing fatigue for me too. It wasn't really fatigue but "wired but tired" in the late afternoon. I've noticed that when I expect to peeter out

:clapping:

in oil or DMSO. I think it makes a huge difference

sladerunner69

I too suffer from the occasional night terror. I wake up with what feels like shattered brain that just won't cooperate, so I have to function on instinct and try to not think too deeply. I think I have solved it by being sure to eat generous amounts of dairyfat and sugar before sleeping. I have woke up in the middle of a dreamstate a few times now and have not had the problem, which is reassuring to me.

When you take aspirin do you dissolve it in warm water? Or just swallow the pills? I bet it wouldnt matter for you because those large doses of niacinmide are probably killing the small amount of endotoxin that would build up due to the starch in aspirin pills.

Yeah I think the headache probably comes from low blood sugar and I used to get it worse with niacinmide.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How would I know if the DHEA has converted to estrogen ? What would I feel ?

and will you consider keto dhea ?

Irritability, puffy nipples, heat waves, etc are all signs of higher estrogen.
I am not interested in 7-keto DHEA. It has almost nothing in common with DHEA except the name. If you search the forum you will see discussions on it and how it lowers T and other androgen levels in people.

I have a question on the fist post in this thread (the sticky one with a lot of information about pansterone). It says:

"Each serving (4 drops) contains the following ingredients:
Pregnenolone - 5mg
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - 5mg"

Further down it says:
"The recommended method of administration is using the built-in dropper to place 8 drops on a body part"

So I should take 2 servings (8 drops) per application? Or is this a mistake/leftover from when the pansterone formula changed?

B

Braveheart

I have a question on the fist post in this thread (the sticky one with a lot of information about pansterone). It says:

"Each serving (4 drops) contains the following ingredients:
Pregnenolone - 5mg
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - 5mg"

Further down it says:
"The recommended method of administration is using the built-in dropper to place 8 drops on a body part"

So I should take 2 servings (8 drops) per application? Or is this a mistake/leftover from when the pansterone formula changed?

formula has changed...go by whatever it says on your container...it is what it says it is...8 drops was older larger one...new one 4 drops... both same amount of Panst.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals