Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Tumber

If a guy applies 2 doses of Pansterone per day, would the addition of 12mg of oral progesterone be too much?

NathanK

@haidut

I applied 4 drops of Pansterone to my testicles, and I experienced some mood lift and temperature rise, but also some pain down there about ten minutes afterward. Do you know if this is an enlargement of the testes, or what could be causing this?
there are guys that take the LH analog HCG that get the same feeling. Apparently you get an achy feeling when your balls shrink and when they swell.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If a guy applies 2 doses of Pansterone per day, would the addition of 12mg of oral progesterone be too much?

Why would you take progesterone? If anything, I would add some oral pregnenolone for a guy. Maybe 100mg more orally could provide even more benefits.

Area-1255

Why would you take progesterone? If anything, I would add some oral pregnenolone for a guy. Maybe 100mg more orally could provide even more benefits.
Exactly, imHo Progesterone is a waste of time and money.

Tumber

I want to prevent fat loss from my face since it is too lean relative to my body fat (preferably increase face volume). When I lose fat everywhere, my face will get even leaner (skeletal). I was thinking of applying it transdermally on my face for a local effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I want to prevent fat loss from my face since it is too lean relative to my body fat (preferably increase face volume). When I lose fat everywhere, my face will get even leaner (skeletal). I was thinking of applying it transdermally on my face for a local effect.

Tissue loss in the face is usually due to hormonal dysregulation. Have you had cortisol, prolactin and estrone tested recently? Don't know if Pansterone would help with this specific issue but it does have an anti-catabolic effect so it should not hurt at least.

Tumber

Tissue loss in the face is usually due to hormonal dysregulation. Have you had cortisol, prolactin and estrone tested recently? Don't know if Pansterone would help with this specific issue but it does have an anti-catabolic effect so it should not hurt at least.

Yes those things are consistently out of balance. Thanks haidut

Gascon

Kessry said:
Word of advice to anyone trying Pansterone on their testicles: start with maybe half a dose that you are used to elsewhere. It is very very potent in this region.

Acne and bloating, doesnt that mean the reaction is mainly oestrogenic then ?

milk_lover

haidut, two days ago, I did an experiment of having 500 mg pregnenolone with plenty of sugar. I got very nauseated for two hours. I slept normal though and the next morning I was very edgy at work that my boss was quite impressed with my performance lol.

chispas

My experience with this Pansterone stuff has been really good. I applied it to my "great spheres of wisdom" (in the words of Kenny Powers) but I got limited effects. I actually found that the abdomen, or flanks, illicited a stronger effect.

If I put one single drop in juice and drink it, I get really weird feelings. Anxiety, blurry vision, lightheaded, nausea that lasts about 1 hour. I can reproduce this same effect with a transdermal application of 12 drops.

I don't like this feeling. I call this the "overshooting the mark" feeling.

Anyway, day by day I apply 5 to 8 drops to my abdomen, and this has the effect of making me feel:

Far less worried about anything
Very very fearless
Very happy and exuberant
Lack of hesitation, but clearer thinking in decision making
Better thinking and reflection
So calm ***t does not even rate
Feel like I could give every woman in the world a family, which is a concern
Feel intensely interested in women's feelings and perspectives
More outgoing, not shy at all, enjoy starting conversations with people I haven't met before
Deeper voice for sure
More determined
Unfortunately, not much extra strength in the gym yet
Amazing sex, calm, no urgency, goes on forever
Feel as though I strongly like the way I feel about myself, no doubts
No preoccupation with stupid nonsense

I only take this in the morning after a shower, never at night. Too stimulating.

chispas

I wonder if I could enhance the good effects of this stuff with more added pregnenolone?

emmanceb

Would this need to be spaced away from Pansterome application? You mentioned more than 10mg preg could be an issue with dhea? Or does the difference in administration route make that concern null?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, two days ago, I did an experiment of having 500 mg pregnenolone with plenty of sugar. I got very nauseated for two hours. I slept normal though and the next morning I was very edgy at work that my boss was quite impressed with my performance lol.

Probably due to conversion into allopregnanolone. The allpregnanolone makes people edgy. Look at the Wikipedia page on allopregnanolone. Low doses progesterone, which raises ALLO, also has this effect. Suppressed cortisol from this high dose pregnenolone can also lead to some nausea.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My experience with this Pansterone stuff has been really good. I applied it to my "great spheres of wisdom" (in the words of Kenny Powers) but I got limited effects. I actually found that the abdomen, or flanks, illicited a stronger effect.

If I put one single drop in juice and drink it, I get really weird feelings. Anxiety, blurry vision, lightheaded, nausea that lasts about 1 hour. I can reproduce this same effect with a transdermal application of 12 drops.

I don't like this feeling. I call this the "overshooting the mark" feeling.

Anyway, day by day I apply 5 to 8 drops to my abdomen, and this has the effect of making me feel:

Far less worried about anything
Very very fearless
Very happy and exuberant
Lack of hesitation, but clearer thinking in decision making
Better thinking and reflection
So calm ***t does not even rate
Feel like I could give every woman in the world a family, which is a concern
Feel intensely interested in women's feelings and perspectives
More outgoing, not shy at all, enjoy starting conversations with people I haven't met before
Deeper voice for sure
More determined
Unfortunately, not much extra strength in the gym yet
Amazing sex, calm, no urgency, goes on forever
Feel as though I strongly like the way I feel about myself, no doubts
No preoccupation with stupid nonsense

I only take this in the morning after a shower, never at night. Too stimulating.

Thanks for the great feedback! Btw, I get the same effect from Pansterone in the "women's department":):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder if I could enhance the good effects of this stuff with more added pregnenolone?

Higher dose pregnenolone converts into pregnenolone sulfate (PS) and allopregnanolone, both of which have anti-sexual effects. PS was found to increase prolactin release in vivo while pregnenolone suppressed it. So, another reason not to overdo the pregnenolone. I think Ray's advice on 100mg - 150mg is spot on unless a person has a serious disease that needs full suppression of cortisol and estrogen.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would this need to be spaced away from Pansterome application? You mentioned more than 10mg preg could be an issue with dhea? Or does the difference in administration route make that concern null?

Probably not, but personal experience would be your best guide. Daily pregnenolone under 150mg should be pretty safe in terms of side effects.

chispas

Higher dose pregnenolone converts into pregnenolone sulfate (PS) and allopregnanolone, both of which have anti-sexual effects. PS was found to increase prolactin release in vivo while pregnenolone suppressed it. So, another reason not to overdo the pregnenolone. I think Ray's advice on 100mg - 150mg is spot on unless a person has a serious disease that needs full suppression of cortisol and estrogen.

Thanks for that info, i won't add any extra pregnenolone.

Also, just some further observations about this Pansterone:

Higher pain threshold, tips of fingers are not sensitive to anything anymore
Beard and hair grows rapidly, not sure if related to Pansterone
Great clarity and thought processes, I don't tend to get remotely alarmed in problematic situations
Also, I feel an afterburn effect with it. If i apply it on the weekend and forget about it during the week, I feel as though the effects I've mentioned are more pronounced.
If I do it everyday, it's still fine, but the sense is that the body is actively regulating the hormones. It's very subtle, I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Ive had similar experiences as another poster, where penis and testicles are less sensitive to cold. Because I feel there is extra heat in my body, things are more distended and floppy. It's like insta-bigger-****! But it's not really, it's just heat and probably better blood flow.

Also too many thoughts about making babies... Yuck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals