Pansterone Has Induced A Second Puberty For Me

nikolabeacon

What is a good progesterone dosage for hair maintenance in men?
I do not think that progesterone can have special role in men for hair health.

For hair health probably most important things are as i mentioned ...sufficient minerals and vitamins and its balance in the diet( which easily can be messed with too much Ca, sucrose and caffeine) ...and secondly avoidance of anything that have potential allergens and anything that can cause fermentation in the bowels...be it fibers, wrong type of starch, unripe fruit juice, too much sucrose,

Progesterone

I do not think that progesterone can have special role in men for hair health.

For hair health probably most important things are as i mentioned ...sufficient minerals and vitamins and its balance in the diet( which easily can be messed with too much Ca, sucrose and caffeine) ...and secondly avoidance of anything that have potential allergens and anything that can cause fermentation in the bowels...be it fibers, wrong type of starch, unripe fruit juice, too much sucrose,

Not so sure about that..

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threa...e-used-to-combat-male-androgen-alopecia/page8

This in particular... guy using 100mg/oral natural progesterone, stopped his hairloss and thickened up his hair. Dr. Hasson FUT - 3,898 grafts on 16/05/16 - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

dand

I use 5a-DHP, androsterone, or 11-keto-DHT (one of them, not all). I do think there is nothing you can do to stop the estrogenic side effects when its dissolved in DMSO. I need to order the MCT version t00.

Have you seen the thread where a guy is using k2 and pansterone on his testes? It certainly seems to be stopping estrogen in that regard and he is taking a pretty high dosage.

Wagner83

So what are people's thoughts on wet dreams these days? Somehow I can't believe it's a good thing. I'd say either pelvic floor muscles are weak or prostate is swelled up and puts pressure on the seminal vesicle. It could simply be that the vase is overfilled with fluids. In any case it sure is annyoing. White button mushrooms when consumed as fibers had a tendency to trigger those after a few days (digestive issues?).

churchmouth

I had a very rare wet dream after a big seafood feast (hadn't had one like this before) including oysters squid octopus tentacles. I think it was a good thing

dand

Uh, n
So what are people's thoughts on wet dreams these days? Somehow I can't believe it's a good thing. I'd say either pelvic floor muscles are weak or prostate is swelled up and puts pressure on the seminal vesicle. It could simply be that the vase is overfilled with fluids. In any case it sure is annyoing. White button mushrooms when consumed as fibers had a tendency to trigger those after a few days (digestive issues?).

Uh, no? Definitely not a bad thing.

GreekDemiGod

To reverse hair loss, you need combination of Peat diet, red light therapy (on both thyroid and scalp) and scalp massaging aka Detumescence Therapy. And maybe magnesium and taurine food (or supplement) to increase stomach acid to digest all that nutrient-rich Peat food.

If you re drinking gallon of milk its no wonder than...in my opinion. Or if you are eating 2 cups of table sugar with 100 g of coffee. And if you are eating to much starch or unripe fruit or juice that can also cause receeding hairline.

And just to know overdosing with Progesterone ( if you are taking that also) can cause estrogen symptoms in males ( , puffines, weight gain around abdomen ,or excessive and compulsive need for masturbation :D)....I do not think you are in a second puberty.
Wait, what? Am I missing something? Isn't milk /sugar the staple of Danny Roddy's diet guidines for people with hairfall?

Stramonium

The DHEA in Panesterone makes my skin break out really bad (not even in my first puberty I experience such acne) I know for a fact it is the DHEA because I experienced the same bad cystic acne when using bulk supplements DHEA on its own. For some of us DHEA can be easily converted into estrogen, it might explain the receding hairline. I think using it along with some strong anti-estrogen substance like Progesterone or Androsterone might be safer.

baccheion

The DHEA in Panesterone makes my skin break out really bad (not even in my first puberty I experience such acne) I know for a fact it is the DHEA because I experienced the same bad cystic acne when using bulk supplements DHEA on its own. For some of us DHEA can be easily converted into estrogen, it might explain the receding hairline. I think using it along with some strong anti-estrogen substance like Progesterone or Androsterone might be safer.
Or with vitamins, minerals, etc to simulate the sufficiency of vitamin A and thyroid output that would lead to conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone. And the presence of vitamin B5 + C to oppose sebum. And magnesium + vitamin D3 to clear/oppose inflammation. Etc.

Risingfire

I said that from a hormonal perspective not that you are doing that. Again i do not think that wet dream is a sign of a balanced hormonal profile.
Lol! According to what? Teenage boys get them when their hormones are the highest.

All ya'll weirdos are concocting crazy theories of why it's a bad thing. Pressure on the seminal vesicle? Are you serious?

You probably DHT and testosterone are bad

Waynish

How does this relate to the view that puberty is a period of stress, do you think? And that higher metabolism and lower stress lead to a longer duration of childhood?

baccheion

Puberty starts earlier and earlier. Decades ago, many wouldn't experience it until mid teens. Melatonin has been said to delay puberty in favor of linear growth.

Kunstruct

Puberty starts earlier and earlier. Decades ago, many wouldn't experience it until mid teens. Melatonin has been said to delay puberty in favor of linear growth.

Decades ago boys started working way earlier than now, many started at 16. Also almost all the elder women talk about being married at 16 or 17, some even earlier, many getting pregnant at 16 and was usually with boys that were around 3-5 years older than them. All serious people, many church goers, etc. Education was not a thing, creating a family early was.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals