Pansterone Has Induced A Second Puberty For Me

OP
R

rw39

vitamin E, K, Zinc, taurine are the other supplements. No thyroid.
Anything else for estrogen lowering? I drink a lot of coffee.

OP
R

rw39

I'm taking 2-3 drops on the testicles daily. I have the solution with DMSO.

TubZy

LOL! Now that you mention puberty... Since I'm experimenting with Pansterone I also feel more "romanticism" towards a girl I like... the way I used to feel this kind of things in puberty. Like, really stupid that you cannot think about anything else, daydreaming, etc. Jeeeeezzz!!! It's the Pansterone! I was wondering myself where did this come from. Now I understand why.

Yup, that is what high dose oral preg does for me too. I think it's from the progesterone increase possibly. DHEA alone doesn't do that when I tried it.

Makrosky

Yup, that is what high dose oral preg does for me too. I think it's from the progesterone increase possibly. DHEA alone doesn't do that when I tried it.
Really ??? Interesting...

Oral preg doesn't do that for me. Neither topical with DMSO. Lots of good effects but not that one. Only DHEA and much more pronnounced if applied to scrotum. The thing is that since I'm starting to experiment I never did more than 1 drop per day... wow. Powerful substance.

Makrosky

vitamin E, K, Zinc, taurine are the other supplements. No thyroid.
Anything else for estrogen lowering? I drink a lot of coffee.
If you look on the forum there are looots of stuff for lowering estrogen. If you add A and D to the E and K then you get more estrogen lowering.

100% confirmed, p=0.01, through extensive hormonal assays and dna expression that it is, in fact, another puberty.

Dante

Yeah , i have heard prog makes people more lovey-dovey.

Amazoniac

Hmm... What ? Sorry I don't get it.
Apparently his supplements have the potential to change people's stories.
Since you're romanticizing, we can imagine yourself wearing a medieval armour, riding a white horse until you arrive at that girl's house. Her parents don't approve the relationship, but you insist and throw a rock at her window, and when she opens you serenade her and propose. After that you remember that it's only fair to invite haidut to be best man of your wedding, and being the best man is something that he's used to.

Makrosky

Apparently his supplements have the potential to change people's stories.
Since you're romanticizing, we can imagine yourself wearing a medieval armour, riding a white horse until you arrive at that girl's house. Her parents don't approve the relationship, but you insist and throw a rock at her window, and when she opens you serenade her and propose. After that you remember that it's only fair to invite haidut to be best man of your wedding, and being the best man is something that he's used to.

hahahahahahaha maaan you're crazy.

Now, seriously, give some advice to a pal. Who am I then ? The one under the hormones or the one not ? Because before realizing this I though I just had a bout of love but now I wonder... if some drops of DHEA can change this, who am I ?

Amazoniac

hahahahahahaha maaan you're crazy.

Now, seriously, give some advice to a pal. Who am I then ? The one under the hormones or the one not ? Because before realizing this I though I just had a bout of love but now I wonder... if some drops of DHEA can change this, who am I ?
I don't know, but regardless of the hormone, the feeling remains the same. Are you trying to induce that state again?

Makrosky

I don't know, but regardless of the hormone, the feeling remains the same. Are you trying to induce that state again?
Yes the feeling is the same but with the hormones it's like turboboost. Like you lose your mind. That's not good I think.

Makrosky

No, I meant that you sounded as if your experience was less valid if you were under the effects of the supplemented hormone.
But I prefer not to comment since I'm not familiar with them..
You got it right. After discovering it's maybe because of DHEA I have the feeling like... When you're drunk or high on something and you do something like buy something very expensive you can't afford or quit a job out of rage or something irrational like that. Is the decision valid or was it a mistake produced by an external agent ?

Constatine

What do you use for that guys? I mean... specifically. I use Estroban for that. I don't know if it's powerful enough to counteract the possible estrogenicity of Pansterone in DMSO.

Anyway I'm ordering Pansterone in MCT.... I think it's gonna be much safer to dose.
I use 5a-DHP, androsterone, or 11-keto-DHT (one of them, not all). I do think there is nothing you can do to stop the estrogenic side effects when its dissolved in DMSO. I need to order the MCT version t00.

Makrosky

I use 5a-DHP, androsterone, or 11-keto-DHT (one of them, not all). I do think there is nothing you can do to stop the estrogenic side effects when its dissolved in DMSO. I need to order the MCT version t00.

I think it's because if potentiation with DMSO can go between 3x-10x then a single Pansterone drop can deliver up to 12.5mg of DHEA at once. That can be a lot.

Definitely, the MCT version is worth trying. I have ordered it already and will post and update when I experiment with it.

tallglass13

I diluted my Pansterone, in DMSO, with several extra drops of Stressnon...I like using 1 drop only on the scrotum...hopefully I get a safe dose of DHEA...definitely want to use the bare minimum of DHEA

Progesterone

If you re drinking gallon of milk its no wonder than...in my opinion. Or if you are eating 2 cups of table sugar with 100 g of coffee. And if you are eating to much starch or unripe fruit or juice that can also cause receeding hairline.

And just to know overdosing with Progesterone ( if you are taking that also) can cause estrogen symptoms in males ( , puffines, weight gain around abdomen ,or excessive and compulsive need for masturbation :D)....I do not think you are in a second puberty.

What is a good progesterone dosage for hair maintenance in men?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals