PANSTERONE+ANDROSTERONE FOR 25 Y.O. MALE

andrei

Hi guys! @haidut first of all thank you for making what you make.
I am recent user of Idealabs. I started with kuinone, tocovit, energin and magnoil. Great stuff. Definitely improved all my desired aspects: wellbeing, sleep etc.

Recently I started pansterone and androsterone. It's my second week or so. The desired aspects improved further. I started from 1+1 drops of each, and I am at 6+6 drops of each.
I just want to ask about long term use of such dose for 25 y.o. male. Is it too much? I don't really plan to increase it more.
Also, given the price/dosage ratio, I would make these two a regular purchase. So I am interested in long term use.
I know my steroids suffered due to very stressful youth. So I know this helps. What upper limit should I be cautious with?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi guys! @haidut first of all thank you for making what you make.
I am recent user of Idealabs. I started with kuinone, tocovit, energin and magnoil. Great stuff. Definitely improved all my desired aspects: wellbeing, sleep etc.

Recently I started pansterone and androsterone. It's my second week or so. The desired aspects improved further. I started from 1+1 drops of each, and I am at 6+6 drops of each.
I just want to ask about long term use of such dose for 25 y.o. male. Is it too much? I don't really plan to increase it more.
Also, given the price/dosage ratio, I would make these two a regular purchase. So I am interested in long term use.
I know my steroids suffered due to very stressful youth. So I know this helps. What upper limit should I be cautious with?

If these doses work for you then I would not increase. If you start feeling like the effects decrease, it may be a good idea to take a week off and then restart. In theory they can be taken in doses up to 12 drops Pansterone and 15 drops androsterone but I think most people find lower doses to be more than enough. So, probably no need to go above 10 drops of each unless you have proven steroid deficiency on blood tests.

OP
A

andrei

Th
If these doses work for you then I would not increase. If you start feeling like the effects decrease, it may be a good idea to take a week off and then restart. In theory they can be taken in doses up to 12 drops Pansterone and 15 drops androsterone but I think most people find lower doses to be more than enough. So, probably no need to go above 10 drops of each unless you have proven steroid deficiency on blood tests.
Thx..i want to try thyroid next..next to all of the mentioned above..which one would u suggest?
I read the experiences of people from the threads, and i was contemplating tyromix.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Th

Thx..i want to try thyroid next..next to all of the mentioned above..which one would u suggest?
I read the experiences of people from the threads, and i was contemplating tyromix.

I think Tyromax would be safer and more people report good results with it.

Cameron

Th

What main effects have you noticed from andro and panterone? Any issues?

Spondive

I have a definite low T for years and tried everything without much improvement.. last total T was 167. Eating more saturated fat and egg yolks and sugar have brought it up to 383 but if I don’t continue it goes back down. I have ad a fatty liver for years and elevated liver enzymes that have recently come down to normal for the first time in 10 years just by taking vitamin e succinate 800 iu fyi... T is still low ranging from 100-225.. any suggestions on amount of pansterone or androsterone etc.. by the way I have a lot of your products

OP
A

andrei

What main effects have you noticed from andro and panterone? Any issues?
Calm confidence, no worry about anything. I was under high stress with work and I just didn't sense it.
You gotta take care with being too relaxed. Sometimes you have to stress to get deadlines done. But still, I think you can do good things with low stress.
And I just don't look much at others anymore. I used to care and compare with others. I really don't give a damn now.

My conclusion is that you can make yourself the person you want with altering your physiology. And idealabs allows you to do it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have a definite low T for years and tried everything without much improvement.. last total T was 167. Eating more saturated fat and egg yolks and sugar have brought it up to 383 but if I don’t continue it goes back down. I have ad a fatty liver for years and elevated liver enzymes that have recently come down to normal for the first time in 10 years just by taking vitamin e succinate 800 iu fyi... T is still low ranging from 100-225.. any suggestions on amount of pansterone or androsterone etc.. by the way I have a lot of your products

I think adding vitamin K may help as it has been shown to both benefit the liver and raise T levels.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut on another note, i notice a correlation between increasing pan+and feom 4 each to 6 each and some weight gain.
Its more muscle and some extra fat.
I do resistance training (low volume) and i bulk up quixkly on these supps. My appetite increased significantly since raising the dose. And i am referring to a matter of couple days.

Maybe it has to do with winter coming too. Idk, just speculating.

Runenight201

Is your resistance training low volume but high weight? Squat, deadlift, or bench?

These are highly taxing exercises, and if the weight is high and reps are low, it will induce crazy muscle damage, leading to huge stimuluses to eat more. I had to stop these exercises because I have problems eating enough food as it is, and when doing the big 3....I would wake up starving in the middle of the night.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut on another note, i notice a correlation between increasing pan+and feom 4 each to 6 each and some weight gain.
Its more muscle and some extra fat.
I do resistance training (low volume) and i bulk up quixkly on these supps. My appetite increased significantly since raising the dose. And i am referring to a matter of couple days.

Maybe it has to do with winter coming too. Idk, just speculating.

Interesting, thanks. Some other people reported more muscle when lifting weights. I think the other "fat" weight could be just water retention.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut i want to adjust a bit of my dosages. My night sleep frequently isn't deep enough; and then i have a good nap in the evening.
I am thjnking these two steroid might have an effect. Either they stimulate my metabolism too much or sth else..i am currently at 5 pan/6 andro. I loweres from 7 pan/8 andro.

Which one is more "valuable"? Which one should I keep higher? I scrolled through many reports of people where they favour andro over pan. I also saw the oposite. Especially at night, which one aids sleep better?

OP
A

andrei

@haidut i want to adjust a bit of my dosages. My night sleep frequently isn't deep enough; and then i have a good nap in the evening.
I am thjnking these two steroid might have an effect. Either they stimulate my metabolism too much or sth else..i am currently at 5 pan/6 andro. I loweres from 7 pan/8 andro.

Which one is more "valuable"? Which one should I keep higher? I scrolled through many reports of people where they favour andro over pan. I also saw the oposite. Especially at night, which one aids sleep better?

OP
A

andrei

haidut

Forum Supporter

Androsterone has known GABA functions so it may help with sleep but in higher doses apparently increases dreaming a lot and that can be disturbing. I think 4 drops Pansterone/5 drops andro is probably enough for most people. You can go as low as 4 drops Pansterone and 2 drops andro and still get androgenic effects according to study I posted on synergism between DHEA/andro.

OP
A

andrei

Androsterone has known GABA functions so it may help with sleep but in higher doses apparently increases dreaming a lot and that can be disturbing. I think 4 drops Pansterone/5 drops andro is probably enough for most people. You can go as low as 4 drops Pansterone and 2 drops andro and still get androgenic effects according to study I posted on synergism between DHEA/andro.
So you consider pansterone more valuable?

haidut

Forum Supporter
So you consider pansterone more valuable?

They have different effects. I think Pansterone raises tissue T while androsterone raises DHT only.

OP
A

andrei

They have different effects. I think Pansterone raises tissue T while androsterone raises DHT only.
Thx..i will do 4pan/6and for a while. And i'll play a bit with the numbers. There is certainly a limit to this. I fell for more is better and my body felt overwhelmed. Too much metabolic stimulation is not sustainable when it makes u eat 4k cals.

Cameron

Does anyone know the rate 5ar is increased with pan and andro together? Say a few mgs 1:1 ratio do we know what percentage of increase these steroids have combined on the enzymes

OP
A

andrei

@haidut on the andro/pan threads some people report being SO sensitive to doses above 2 drops..or around that..i take 4pan/6andŕo and I still want to try higher.
Should i be concerned? Is this too high? I will lower drop by drop to notice differences..and then raise again.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut on the andro/pan threads some people report being SO sensitive to doses above 2 drops..or around that..i take 4pan/6andŕo and I still want to try higher.
Should i be concerned? Is this too high? I will lower drop by drop to notice differences..and then raise again.

I don't think 4 drops Pansterone is too high but it depends on the person. No harm in trying lower doses and sticking to the lowest dose that produces good effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals