Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

keith

My subject does not seem to be affected any way, unfortunately.

I do note that my bottle tends to clog frequently as an FYI @haidut. Something to perhaps keep an eye on in the manufacturing process. It usually resolves with a good vertical shaking or two.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My subject does not seem to be affected any way, unfortunately.

I do note that my bottle tends to clog frequently as an FYI @haidut. Something to perhaps keep an eye on in the manufacturing process. It usually resolves with a good vertical shaking or two.

Hhhm, there may be some residue from the other quinones. The triquinoyl is such a small amount is so soluble that it is unlikely to ever precipitate, even in low temps.
Thanks for bringing it up, I will look into it.

Pointless

My bottle is slow to produce drops sometimes. It clogs slightly, but not like the EstroBan used to be.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My bottle is slow to produce drops sometimes. It clogs slightly, but not like the EstroBan used to be.

I don't think this is clogging. Some of the bottles apparently have a gap between the dropper and the actual bottle so when you squeeze it the air comes out from other crevices and not just the dropper whole so it takes more squeezing to get the liquid out. But it should flow fine, unlike TyroMax there should be no particle residue inside unless the bottle was kept in the fridge and stuff precipitated.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is
Pyrroloquinoline quinone ?

And is this in any way similar ?

The only similarity is that they are both quinone-like molecules. PQQ is more similar to CoQ10 but I don't think it has the same beneficial effects on metabolism as CoQ10. The research on it is still limited and usually sponsored. Vitamin K blows it out of the water in terms of both effectiveness and price.

Drareg

Sorry,I wanted to ask the question without quoting anyone.

Would this increase ROS?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry,I wanted to ask the question without quoting anyone.

Would this increase ROS?

I think it can, that is why Ray said in an email that no more than a few mcg daily should be used. The ROS is what can kill a tumor and the tumor does everything possible to surround itself with antioxidants like NAC to prevent the ROS from doing the damage.

Drareg

I think it can, that is why Ray said in an email that no more than a few mcg daily should be used. The ROS is what can kill a tumor and the tumor does everything possible to surround itself with antioxidants like NAC to prevent the ROS from doing the damage.

Interesting it may increase ROS as Vitamin K2 lowers ROS?

I'm looking for more on what lowers ROS out of curiosity if some are epigentically hardwired to produce more,famine mode/excessive stress ,ROS protects against cancer etc
Might explain why some don't do well on B2,aspirin etc.

I'm suspecting mitolipin may,vitamin e,taurine, dht do lower it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting it may increase ROS as Vitamin K2 lowers ROS?

I'm looking for more on what lowers ROS out of curiosity if some are epigentically hardwired to produce more,famine mode/excessive stress ,ROS protects against cancer etc
Might explain why some don't do well on B2,aspirin etc.

I'm suspecting mitolipin may,vitamin e,taurine, dht do lower it.

I think any strong oxidizing (i.e. metabolic booster) agent will have a tendency to increase ROS generation. The quinones are decent oxidizing agents but are not the strongest Koch worked with. The triquinoyl is really in a league of its own. Maybe taking some vitamin E with it would help balance the ROS but I have not asked Peat about that.

jaakkima

My bottle is very difficult to get the liquid out of. Each drop takes like 10 seconds of vigorous struggling and squeezing. I don't know why. It hasn't resolved so far with shaking. But the product itself is having a pronounced positive effect.

Pointless

My bottle is very difficult to get the liquid out of. Each drop takes like 10 seconds of vigorous struggling and squeezing. I don't know why. It hasn't resolved so far with shaking. But the product itself is having a pronounced positive effect.

I'm curious about the positive effect you noticed. You can bypass the nozzle by snapping off the top and dabbing it onto your finger through the open neck of the bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the feedback. As you can see from the other posts, this is the first time we are getting reports of issue with Panquinone bottle. So, naturally I'd like to get to the bottom of this. Is there any way you could pour the liquid out temporarily into another container and look inside the bottle to see if there is any sediment? There should not be, and if it is confirmed then you may have simply gotten a defective bottle. I can send you a free empty one as replacement.

Travis

All of these natural anti-cancer chemicals seem to have a carbonyl group. Here is a quote from a recent study on methylglyoxal:
A methylglyoxal-based anticancer formulation was developed and a three-phase study of treating a total number of 86 cancer patients was carried out. The results appear to be promising. Most of the cancer patients benefited greatly and a significant number of patients became free of the disease. Contrary to the effect of existing anticancer drugs, this methylglyoxal-based formulation is devoid of any toxic effect and reasonably effective against a wide variety of cancers.
A brief critical overview of the biological effects of methylglyoxal and further evaluation of a methylglyoxal-based anticancer formulation in treating cancer patients.

Gaston Naessons' 714-X? also had a carbonyl as the only functional group.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
All of these natural anti-cancer chemicals seem to have a carbonyl group. Here is a quote from a recent study on methylglyoxal:
A brief critical overview of the biological effects of methylglyoxal and further evaluation of a methylglyoxal-based anticancer formulation in treating cancer patients.

Gaston Naessons' 714-X? also had a carbonyl as the only functional group.

This. I posted about this property of beneficial chemicals Peat writes about but it seems not many people noticed it. If you look at CO2, glycine, quinones, theanine, taurine, aspirin, niacinamide, etc they all have a double bonded oxygen atom, and the more of them the chemical has in the molecule the more potent electron withdrawing (oxidizing) properties they have. If I have to simplify Peat's recommendations basically it all comes down to ingesting a ton of chemicals that are so-called "Lewis acid" and the stronger that acid the better for metabolism. The body is an electronic machine and we need to restore electron flow through the cell in order to restore health. Lewis acids (i.e. chemicals with one or more carbonyl groups) restore electron flow. There are some chemicals that are Lewis acids that do not have carbonyl groups and Peat writes about them too in positive light. These include magnesium, sodium, lithium, selenium, etc. Yes, these metals are actually "Lewis acids" even though most people think of them as alkaline material.

Spokey

Have any researchers in the UK successfully ordered this? I have an animal that's keen to start work.
Also lisuride.

burtlancast

People interested on the latest developments of the Koch therapy might consult this site:
Methylglyoxal: Large Response Rate in Very Advanced Stages – Mihaela Catalina Stanciu Foundation for Life

It's made by a young scientist who attempted unsuccessfully to cure his wife from adrenal cancer. His scientific contacts has enabled him to obtain very hard to get clinical informations on many obscure anticancer substances.

And obviously, he doesn't toe the orthodox corporate line on cancer treatments.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals