Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

Waynish

Hard to get a read on the general experiences so far. How have you been finding this substance? Sounds like it ranges from "very stimulating" to "no effect"?

Fractality

Be careful about dosing this orally on your test subjects. The subject started off feeling the strong enjoyable burst of oxidative metabolism but then rapidly became hungry and agitated. Subject had eaten dinner prior to administration so this apparent drop in blood sugar (?) is significant. Subject will likely return to topical adminstration even if this experience happens to be an aberration.

Fractality

Reading through previous posts and knowing that quinones are antibacterial/antiseptic, I'm planning research for using this as a deep cleaning mouth/gum wash. Does anyone else think this could be significantly effective for that? @haidut

Last edited:

Wagner83

Reading through previous posts and knowing that quinones are antibacterial/antiseptic, I'm planning research for using this as a deep cleaning mouth/gum wash. Does anyone else think this could be significantly effective for that? @haidut
What about mb, xylitol etc..?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

It may, even though I don't have any reports from people using it for that purpose. As others suggested, emodin, MB, tetracyclines, etc have more track record for oral health.

Mufasa

Has this product changed? It used to have a little yellow-ish color, where it is now completely transparant.

Obi-wan

Kind of dropped this awhile back in favor of Lapodin and K2(idea labs) which I do daily

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Has this product changed? It used to have a little yellow-ish color, where it is now completely transparant.

I don't think it is completely transparent. Can you please pour out in a glass and send a picture? It should still have a slight hint of a color.

Satellite

Hello.

I just finished testing my first bottle of this on the rat. Well I have a few days left, but close enough.

I really enjoyed testing this product, and I think I have a unique experience, so I am sharing it here.

I purchased this product, because my rat is sluggish and hypothyroid.
Temps and heart rate are always low; <98 degrees and 50 bpm.

Since reading this forum and hearing Peat say that 98-99 degrees and 75 bpm resting HR is ideal, I have been focusing on boosting metabolism.

As the rat ages, the fat accumulation around the stomach and chest increases.

I am still experimenting, so I won't be purchasing another bottle of this right away, although I will explain why I think having one on hand is a good idea.

When first starting the bottle, the rat was on the tail end of recovering from conjunctivitis.
I believe this product contributed to speedier healing significantly.
Combined with baking soda OJ to create a powerhouse duo of oxygenation and CO2 to deliver the O2 as needed.

Right away, the rat showed signs of improved well-being.
After a couple of weeks things got better.
The rat healed and was back to normal again.

From there the healing continued, sense of well-being increased, and thinking improved.
The sense of well-being was a very calm and relaxed state, content with a slight blissful, but not quite euphoric where you're in lala land.

The thinking improvement was more like better agility than an improvement in memory or retention.
Memory improved a bit, but the rat was just more relaxed and able to work things out in its head better and faster, like puzzles.
So I would say it's great for anything analytical, but not anything super process driven where you have to memorize a bunch of steps or details and repeat them all day.

That's about it.
I would definitely recommend trying it, or at least keeping a bottle around for healing purposes.
At the same time, your rat's response could be totally different.

The only disappointment was that it wasn't as pro-metabolic as I'd hoped.
The rat did notice a boost in fat loss after a couple weeks of exercising, but nothing compared to other pro-metabolic substances.
That's not the product's fault, it just wasn't what the rat's body responds to for that.
I was thinking the rat would take it and get really lean and energized, but it's more for oxidization than lipolysis, and works really well for that.

Anyway, that's all. Happy experimenting!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello.

I just finished testing my first bottle of this on the rat. Well I have a few days left, but close enough.

I really enjoyed testing this product, and I think I have a unique experience, so I am sharing it here.

I purchased this product, because my rat is sluggish and hypothyroid.
Temps and heart rate are always low; <98 degrees and 50 bpm.

Since reading this forum and hearing Peat say that 98-99 degrees and 75 bpm resting HR is ideal, I have been focusing on boosting metabolism.

As the rat ages, the fat accumulation around the stomach and chest increases.

I am still experimenting, so I won't be purchasing another bottle of this right away, although I will explain why I think having one on hand is a good idea.

When first starting the bottle, the rat was on the tail end of recovering from conjunctivitis.
I believe this product contributed to speedier healing significantly.
Combined with baking soda OJ to create a powerhouse duo of oxygenation and CO2 to deliver the O2 as needed.

Right away, the rat showed signs of improved well-being.
After a couple of weeks things got better.
The rat healed and was back to normal again.

From there the healing continued, sense of well-being increased, and thinking improved.
The sense of well-being was a very calm and relaxed state, content with a slight blissful, but not quite euphoric where you're in lala land.

The thinking improvement was more like better agility than an improvement in memory or retention.
Memory improved a bit, but the rat was just more relaxed and able to work things out in its head better and faster, like puzzles.
So I would say it's great for anything analytical, but not anything super process driven where you have to memorize a bunch of steps or details and repeat them all day.

That's about it.
I would definitely recommend trying it, or at least keeping a bottle around for healing purposes.
At the same time, your rat's response could be totally different.

The only disappointment was that it wasn't as pro-metabolic as I'd hoped.
The rat did notice a boost in fat loss after a couple weeks of exercising, but nothing compared to other pro-metabolic substances.
That's not the product's fault, it just wasn't what the rat's body responds to for that.
I was thinking the rat would take it and get really lean and energized, but it's more for oxidization than lipolysis, and works really well for that.

Anyway, that's all. Happy experimenting!

Thanks for the great feedback! Usually, if thyroid is low, the pro-metabolic effects of quinones won't be as noticeable. Nothing can fully substitute for thyroid function.

ddjd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...kB2gQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw3tQxpreCLepykYzYS0XDB7. Emodin seems to promote hair growth greatly. Though I'm not sure if I agree with the mechanism of action in this study. Also as a side note emodin is very anti androgenic, about as much as pure progesterone it seems. If you have post fin syndrome I would avoid it.
it could be due to the fact that emodin dissociates nitric oxide from cytochrome c oxidase. the only two other things that do that are methylene blue and red light, both of which have been associated with their hair promoting benefits.

mimmo123

This is actually the only supplement that lowered my lactate levels and it lowered it to 1.0 on my lactate scout meter with 2 drops
I tried low dose t3 even every 30 minutes up to 70 mcg per day that didn't do it.

Biotin lowered it a little but then goes back up and Magnesium lowered it a little bit as well but then goes back up quickly.
I even have the co2 bag that you can lay in and that didn't lower my levels really and is a pain to do every day

But This supplement lowered it to where I wanted it and keeps it low

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is actually the only supplement that lowered my lactate levels and it lowered it to 1.0 on my lactate scout meter with 2 drops
I tried low dose t3 even every 30 minutes up to 70 mcg per day that didn't do it.

Biotin lowered it a little but then goes back up and Magnesium lowered it a little bit as well but then goes back up quickly.
I even have the co2 bag that you can lay in and that didn't lower my levels really and is a pain to do every day

But This supplement lowered it to where I wanted it and keeps it low

Amazing! Thanks so much for the feedback!
Have you tried methylene blue by any chance? It should also lower lactate reliably.

mimmo123

Yes I have used methylene blue in the past but never tested it with the lactate meter I have to buy new strips and test. These strips are really expensive
What I learned is you cant go by temps, pulse rate, blood pressure, and a general good feeling, As my temps were 98.6 blood pressure 120/80 etc everything spot on and felt good but my lactate was a 10 or a 6 etc and thats just me sitting at the desk.

I noticed just by getting up and walking around outside would literally bring it to a 2.5
I think sitting around for too long a period is not good.

My average through out the whole day was about a 3 when I would tested it every 30 minutes which is high
when I took 2 drops of this supplement it went to 1 and I would check every 30 minutes and hours later it was still
in the 1 range it would would move from 1 to 1.8 but never go high out of range

Yes I have used methylene blue in the past but never tested it with the lactate meter I have to buy new strips and test. These strips are really expensive
What I learned is you cant go by temps, pulse rate, blood pressure, and a general good feeling, As my temps were 98.6 blood pressure 120/80 etc everything spot on and felt good but my lactate was a 10 or a 6 etc and thats just me sitting at the desk.

I noticed just by getting up and walking around outside would literally bring it to a 2.5
I think sitting around for too long a period is not good.

My average through out the whole day was about a 3 when I would tested it every 30 minutes which is high
when I took 2 drops of this supplement it went to 1 and I would check every 30 minutes and hours later it was still
in the 1 range it would would move from 1 to 1.8 but never go high out of range

Why did you start texting for lactate? @mimmo123 thank you

mimmo123

Because my energy dropped and I gained 20lbs in water weight all in my stomach. I started getting infections. Something wasn't right
So I changed things around and wanted to see what can I take that actually lowers lactate in real life consistently so I started testing all the stuff
that I read about.

Because my energy dropped and I gained 20lbs in water weight all in my stomach. I started getting infections. Something wasn't right
So I changed things around and wanted to see what can I take that actually lowers lactate in real life consistently so I started testing all the stuff
that I read about.

that's fascinating. So what happened? I'd love to hear more of your story, so far, perhaps in a different thread so as not to hijack this one.

ilikecats

@haidut i have an older version of this product that contains benzoquinone. Is there any reason you removed it from the current product? I don’t see it listed anymore in the product info section. (Although I see the new product contains 10x the amount of napthoquinone which is cool)

Last edited: