Panic Attacks

iLoveSugar

Can someone help me here, understand what exactly is going on? I was out doing some light activity, and had a severe panic attack. I lost my breath, couldn't breathe, and my heartrate had to be up at like 175. The odd thing was-- I felt my pulse, and there was literally 2 pulses. One was going like 175, and the other was beating normal. I've never felt anything like it. How is this even possible?

I went to my car as quick as possible, and started to bag breathe. It helped a tiny bit, but I was still very disoriented and out of it afterwards.

What causes this? Why? What was the double pulse thing all about?

I had about 5 oz of coffee today, and 2-3 Pepsi's. Maybe the caffiene, and then adrenaline from being active, but it was a scary nightmare and I thought I was dying.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I also had an egg today. Maybe that did something. Not sure I react so good to them.

answersfound

Why are you touching caffeine in this state? Stop or use in small amounts. You need to use Cyproheptadine or pregnenolone to bring all of your stress hormones down. You will know when cypro is working when you have strong morning wood. Take it until you get this effect. You need to beat down these stress hormones. Your body is stuck in fight or flight mode. Once this is done, you can then start experimenting with caffeine or T3. You are only setting yourself back. Sorry to sound harsh but you need to get on cypro. It may take very high doses.10-20 mg per day. Do it until you get morning wood. And 50-100 mg pregnenolone per day. No more than that. Also, a caloric surplus is important. Eat a lot of nutrient dense goods. And don't masturbate at all.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

That's the only reason I have been getting a lot of caffeine, trying to pack in carbs with coke and pepsi. I struggle as is, and finding OJ is impossible here, and I don't do well with fruit at all.

answersfound

Cypro

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Cypro yes, although it kills me the next day. I literally can't move. But how do I get my caloric intake up? Exp with cutting out sources that have caffeine?

And in regards to stopping thyroid, doesn't thyroid help bring down adrenaline and cortisol? Just makes one more supspect to feeling them?

answersfound

Cypro should stimulate appetite. If it doesn't then you need to take more. And thyroid only reduces cortisol and adrenaline in the right environment. In your case, it is probably raising it. Cut back the thyroid and put some weight on with cypro. Then, when the stress hormones are suppressed I would experiment with tiny amounts of thyroid or caffeine. TINY. Stress hormones will be supressed when libido is good. I think you should just stop thyroid all together for some time. You are only making your situation worse with it. I think simply orange could be good OJ. But you need to focus less on these little details and more on the big picture. Remember, many people in this world function perfectly fine with strong metabolisms and know nothing of peat's work. Big picture for you is beat down stress hormones and allow thyroid to take over.

Ice cream is the gold standard for increasing calories. Eat it frequently

OP
I

iLoveSugar

What are good ways to get sufficient calories in a day if fruit and milk aren't working for me?

answersfound

iLoveSugar said:
post 104132 What are good ways to get sufficient calories in a day if fruit and milk aren't working for me?

Haagen Dazs.... Steak and potatoes....scrambled eggs and bacon....etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

Calories and cypro...just keep up the cypro until you feel good, at ease, stress free, etc. and eat!!!!

answersfound

iLoveSugar said:
I see lots of protein there. What about sugar/carbs?

Just eat to craving! No need to overcomplicate. Low pufa. Eat like a kid would. But also keep pufa low

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Not really looking to over complicate. Just looking for legit foods. Trashy food gives me serious stomach pain, the main reason I jumped into this health ***t many years ago.

Sea

iLoveSugar said:
post 104142 I see lots of protein there. What about sugar/carbs?

Refined starches, fast foods, candies, soda, honey, sugar cubes, cookies, cakes, pastas, pizza, baked chicken nuggets, ect.

Avoid whole grains and fried foods, try to avoid pufa as much as possible, but its more important to get enough calories and to eat frequently. I think you should keep drinking the caffeine, just make sure to eat some dry foods with it, it sounds like your stress hormones increased too much. This has happened to me when I take too much metabolism boosting supplements and don't eat enough. Usually I am never hungry when it happens, but the only way to stop it is to eat a massive amount of food.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

iLoveSugar

This is where stuff gets tricky for me. I have the most sensitive GI system one can have. Any harmful foods like fast food, pasta, etc, gives me extreme gas that buckles me over, sometimes makes me bleed bad. I have to be extremely careful.

Sea

In that case I would try well cooked(double the time the package says and use more water) white rice mixed with honey or white sugar, whichever you tolerate better, and salt. If you use white sugar I would add it to the rice while it is cooking. If you can't tolerate rice then I would try masa harina which you can often find as tortillas, and use them as a dry food. You could also just eat only honey as your carbohydrate source, and I used mainly honey(1 pound/day) and orange juice when I had a very weak digestive tract, but I think I would have recovered faster with a dry food in place of juice. If you tolerate aspirin(dissolve it in water), taking it with a meal should help the digestion a bit, along with caffeine and/or thyroid. And, just avoid everything that causes bloating as any bloating can set you back a bit and cause a bad digestion of foods that you otherwise might've digested well.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

This is incredibly hard. I know it's no ones fault by my own, but damn!!

I'm at 1000 cal so far today, with only 25 g of protein.

So far, 2 cups milk, 3 oz coffee, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 mexicoke, 1 cheese stick, 15 tsp sugar. some potato chips. I KNOW, KNOW, KNOW I need to eat more. Stress is at an all time high, adrenaline and dizziness is awful, bowels were hard and dry today. I am flat out miserable and sore.

tara

I can't remember how you got on with cascara sagrada?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Lots of tsp of sugar seems to be the only thing to make me feel half decent at the moment. Cascara does seem to have a minimally good effect. Before going to ball tonight, I took .5 mg klonopin, ate a carrot with coconut oil, took 1/4 cynoplus and drank a coke. I felt amazing. Probably the damn klonopin.