Pandemic Will End When We 'Turn Off Our Screens'

Jing

It's funny because it's actually true, if it wasn't for the media my life wouldn't of changed one bit ever since covid happened

P

Peatness

1640650439231.png

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yep and killed families, separated friends & families into two camps, exposed truth of the sheep - meaning who are sheep

I would agree with most of the statements in that graphic, except the destruction of "families". The pandemic did not destroy that many real families. What the pandemic did is expose how fake most families are and that at the end of the day most people are truly alone...or should I say "on their own". It is very hard to break up a tight family that senses a common enemy and has each others' backs in order to fight it. What the pandemic did is simply put the family structure to the test and exposed just how fake/unreliable most modern families are. If the family unit was as strong as it was say back in the 1950s, we would have never had a "pandemic". It simply would not have taken a hold on the public imagination as psyops work only on weak-minded, mentally isolated people. Today, we don't really have families but rather groups of genetically related people who do not like each other much and mostly treat each other with mild neglect when together - like an unwelcome guest or a stray dog. Peat wrote about the increasingly autistic and psychopathic tendencies in most modern societies (as discussed with @Drareg in another thread) and this is perhaps the main reason we have the "pandemic" - i.e. we have gotten to the point that we care more about what's coming from the TV/media than what the person next to us has to say. Sadly, I don't see a way out of this regardless of what political power reigns. Advanced technocracy is lethal to fundamental social structures (e.g. families) and we are now paying the price for indulging digital technology too much. So, in that sense, if a collapse does indeed come it may be a good thing as it may bring a collapse of the digitization of society/humanity as well.

Last edited:

pastanagueta

I would agree with most of the statements in that graphic, except the destruction of "families". The pandemic did not destroy that many real families. What the pandemic did is expose how fake most families are and that at the end of the day most people are truly alone...or should I say "on their own". It is very hard to break up a tight family that senses a common enemy and has each others' backs in order to fight it. What the pandemic did is simply put the family structure to the test and exposed just how fake/unreliable most modern families are. If the family unit was as strong as it was say back in the 1950s, we would have never had a "pandemic". It simply would not have taken a hold on the public imagination as psyops work only on weak-minded, mentally isolated people. Today, we don't really have families but rather groups of genetically related people who do not like each other much and mostly treat each other with mild neglect when together - like an unwelcome guest or a stray dog. Peat wrote about the increasingly autistic and psychopathic tendencies in most modern societies (as discussed with @Drareg in another thread) and this is perhaps the main reason we have the "pandemic" - i.e. we have gotten to the point that we care more about what's coming from the TV/media than what the person next to us has to say. Sadly, I don't see a way out of this regardless of what political power reigns. Advanced technocracy is lethal to fundamental social structures (e.g. families) and we are now paying the price for indulging digital technology too much. So, in that sense, if a collapse does indeed come it may be a good thing as it may bring a collapse of the digitization of society/humanity as well.
100% agree, an excellent description of what's happened.
Both my boyfriend and I were banned from both our families' Christmas celebrations last week because we didn't take the jabs (+ we refused to get tested). Witnessing our own families behaving this way is not easy to process, but as you say it shows there wasn´t a solid foundation to begin with.
Last year when everyone started wearing masks here I though I'd woken up to a Twilight Zone episode, but now I don't even know what to compare it to anymore.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Both my boyfriend and I were banned from both our families' Christmas celebrations last week because we didn't take the jabs (+ we refused to get tested). Witnessing our own families behaving this way is not easy to process, but as you say it shows there wasn´t a solid foundation to begin with.
Last year when everyone started wearing masks here I though I'd woken up to a Twilight Zone episode, but now I don't even know what to compare it to anymore.

Sorry to hear about this. If it makes you feel any better you can remind yourself that apparently the majority of people are in this situation - have at least one close relative that has revealed themselves to be completely fake and even psychopathic. So, it is not the case that your family is more evil/fake than others.

-Luke-

That's tough. I thought for a while that it would be the same for me (also the only unvaccinated). But between the rest of my family and me there is a kind of truce for a few months now. They tried to pressure me a bit at first, but after I made it clear that it was not an option for me under any circumstances, my parents and sister completely avoid the topic when I am around. I wonder how long this "truce" can go on. It's definitely not fun to see when your family and (former) friends turn into totalitarian robots that do whatever the government tells them and retell everything they are told on TV.

I'm glad I had a halfway normal Christmas with the rest of my family this year. I have a hunch that it might be the last one. But I also agree with Georgi that these things were already there before, but only really came to light within the last 20 months. At some point, we have to start judging people by their behavior and not by their "blood status" or family tree. I used to feel bad about broken friendships and a worse relationship with other family members, and to some extent I still do. But since the protests in my country started this winter I also saw that there are a lot of like-minded people. When old friendships break, new ones (perhaps deeper ones) can also emerge.

pastanagueta

Sorry to hear about this. If it makes you feel any better you can remind yourself that apparently the majority of people are in this situation - have at least one close relative that has revealed themselves to be completely fake and even psychopathic. So, it is not the case that your family is more evil/fake than others.
Yes, I know, thank you.
Still I wish at least one of my parents had been different, but it is what it is.

pastanagueta

That's tough. I thought for a while that it would be the same for me (also the only unvaccinated). But between the rest of my family and me there is a kind of truce for a few months now. They tried to pressure me a bit at first, but after I made it clear that it was not an option for me under any circumstances, my parents and sister completely avoid the topic when I am around. I wonder how long this "truce" can go on. It's definitely not fun to see when your family and (former) friends turn into totalitarian robots that do whatever the government tells them and retell everything they are told on TV.

I'm glad I had a halfway normal Christmas with the rest of my family this year. I have a hunch that it might be the last one. But I also agree with Georgi that these things were already there before, but only really came to light within the last 20 months. At some point, we have to start judging people by their behavior and not by their "blood status" or family tree. I used to feel bad about broken friendships and a worse relationship with other family members, and to some extent I still do. But since the protests in my country started this winter I also saw that there are a lot of like-minded people. When old friendships break, new ones (perhaps deeper ones) can also emerge.
It's great that you're having a much more sane and civilized relationship with your family through all this.
Yes in my country there are also protests every week which I've found them to be not only cathartic and therapeutic but a great way to find new friends with the same views about all this bull****. I'm really thankful for them, and actually looking forward to them all week.

Lollipop2

Darn...you nailed it again. Excellent explanation @haidut as I lament how fake my family actually is and yes - we have been divided. My husband has pointed out this inconvenient truth to me for years and I sort of got it, but this nonsense drove it home. You just verbally described the problem to the T.

Lollipop2

Yes exactly and has happened to us (my husband and me) in my family and even his family. I keep reminding myself real family is chosen NOT because of genes. I choose my tribe.

tankasnowgod

Did you see Sharyl Attkisson's report on the Amish? In the interview, Calvin Lapp makes these exact points.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1DgWYdukZU

Lapp: It’s a worse thing to quit working than dying. Working is more important than dying. But to shut down and say that we can't go to church, we can't get together with family, we can't see our old people in the hospital, we got to quit working? It's going completely against everything that we believe. You're changing our culture completely to try to act like they wanted us to act the last year, and we're not going to do it.

Nolt: I know of some cases in which Amish people refused to go to the hospital, even when they were very sick because if they went there, they wouldn't be able to have visitors. And it was more important to be sick, even very sick at home and have the ability to have some people around you than to go to the hospital and be isolated.

K

Kayaker

Nolt: I know of some cases in which Amish people refused to go to the hospital, even when they were very sick because if they went there, they wouldn't be able to have visitors. And it was more important to be sick, even very sick at home and have the ability to have some people around you than to go to the hospital and be isolated.
It turns out to be the correct strategy, since hospitals kill people who test positive for covid with ventilators and remdesivir in order to make money. You don't want to be isolated when weakened and in a place where people want to make money off of you, let alone make money off of killing you.

-Luke-

It seems more and more people in the U.S. are following the advice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals