“Pandemic Is Over”

Vinny

Geronimo

I'm definitely sharing this one. This corroborates so well with the Ohio Stands Up! Pdf and the quiz answer sheet I posted in another thread.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

The death rate seems to be around 0.25% meaning 1 out of 400 people who get it die. That's still a lot of people. It's certainly not over. It won't be over until it mutates into something even less deadly.

In my opinion, I wouldn't call it over until the death rate goes under 0.1% and the number of active infections drops a lot.

Geronimo

The death rate seems to be around 0.25% meaning 1 out of 400 people who get it die. That's still a lot of people. It's certainly not over. It won't be over until it mutates into something even less deadly.

In my opinion, I wouldn't call it over until the death rate goes under 0.1% and the number of active infections drops a lot.
Well the issue is if all the lockdowns and restrictions are worth it anymore. They're very clearly not. The flu is around every year with a similar death rate and killed 800,000 people two years ago and the public didn't bat an eye. There's tens or hundreds of millions of extra people starving and often starving to death because of covid restrictions, not to mention all the other negative effects. It needs to stop now, as in immediately. The moral high ground is to end covid based restrictions immediately.

nomoreketones

Well the issue is if all the lockdowns and restrictions are worth it anymore. They're very clearly not. The flu is around every year with a similar death rate and killed 800,000 people two years ago and the public didn't bat an eye. There's tens or hundreds of millions of extra people starving and often starving to death because of covid restrictions, not to mention all the other negative effects. It needs to stop now, as in immediately. The moral high ground is to end covid based restrictions immediately.

That's a different story. The point of the lock downs were to flatten the curve until they could build enough ventilators and manufacture enough medical supplies. Mission accomplished on that. The ventilators ended up being pretty useless for survival anyway so that was kind of a waste.

I vote to reopen everything. I agree with the argument that the number of people who will die from damaging the economy is greater than the lives saved if we continue to shut everything down.

Geronimo

That's a different story. The point of the lock downs were to flatten the curve until they could build enough ventilators and manufacture enough medical supplies. Mission accomplished on that. The ventilators ended up being pretty useless for survival anyway so that was kind of a waste.

I vote to reopen everything. I agree with the argument that the number of people who will die from damaging the economy is greater than the lives saved if we continue to shut everything down.
Amen, brother. Now watch all us filthy "deniers" gain a victory to end this and then they release something super real on us. That's game over then. No more denial even being legal. Ending lockdowns will be the worst thing any country could ever do, for as long as they deem necessary. Sorry to crap on whatever hope this guy's article gives everyone, but we should be aware of the possibility.

boris

It's certainly not over.

Where are those deaths from the coronavirus infected? Coronaviruses are always part of the winter flu season, and that is over since spring.

daily-covid-cases-deaths-png.19181

Maljam

Do you think daily deaths in the world are 0? You do know that thousands of people die every day from cancers, heart disease?

Almost 4,000 people die a day from car accidents. Shall we have a lockdown of car travel and see if we can slash the amount of car accident deaths?

How Many People Die in Car Accidents? (US & Global Stats)

nomoreketones

Why do those death numbers have no correlation with the number of cases, as seen on the graph that I posted?

Because the virus mutated into a more contagious but less deadly form.

I don't know if this has been proven but the variant most people got before the summer was D614 and the variant most people have now is G614. From the data you posted, it looks to me like the G614 variant is much more contagious but much less deadly than the D614 variant was.

rei

only false positives exist so the cases increase as much as testing increases. But the really ill people have been tested since the beginning, so there is no change in death rate. Only general population false positives have increased as more and more healthy people are tested.

boris

Because the virus mutated into a more contagious but less deadly form.

Can you show me where there is any evidence for that or how do you come to that conclusion?

If you say this information could be derived from the graph, don't you think it would be astonishing if this virus get's less deadly and more contagious at such a peculiar rate that somehow the death numbers are at an almost perfectly constant rate throughout 6 months?

Geronimo

Can you show me where there is any evidence for that or how do you come to that conclusion?

If you say this information could be derived from the graph, don't you think it would be astonishing if this virus get's less deadly and more contagious at such a peculiar rate that somehow the death numbers are at an almost perfectly constant rate throughout 6 months?
Let's not forget that anyone that tests positive and dies of any unrelated reason can still be counted as a covid death. Even people who test negative for it can be counted as a covid death.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals