thanks, yeah I never tried it. from my experience onions have not had a positive effect on gut problems due to the FODMAPs
Sorry Flash I aimed that message to the wrong person. I am glad a got to correct myself in time AND I see my attachment didn't come over. Here it us!

Attachments

• 20210517_112012.jpg
    20210517_112012.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 75

Nfinkelstein

A family member had a recent flare up of acute pancreatitis. She knew the signs, she had it about 15 years ago and ended up in the hospital. This time she caught it early. It was brought on by two things --- a fatty meal (she has no gallbladder btw) and recently upping her dose of ozempic. We consulted the homeopathic repertory (Robin Murphy's) for pancreas / pancreatitis and went through 8 remedies in rapid succession before we had a breakthrough with Carbo Animalis 30c --- within a few minutes the pain dropped dramatically. We continued dosing the remedy initially every 10 or so minutes for < an hour, then less frequently, until the pain was almost gone.

It was probably a blessing in disguise, aside from occasional dosing of the Carb An she will now supplement her meals more regularly with digestive enzymes and begin taking aspirin.

A family member had a recent flare up of acute pancreatitis. She knew the signs, she had it about 15 years ago and ended up in the hospital. This time she caught it early. It was brought on by two things --- a fatty meal (she has no gallbladder btw) and recently upping her dose of ozempic. We consulted the homeopathic repertory (Robin Murphy's) for pancreas / pancreatitis and went through 8 remedies in rapid succession before we had a breakthrough with Carbo Animalis 30c --- within a few minutes the pain dropped dramatically. We continued dosing the remedy initially every 10 or so minutes for < an hour, then less frequently, until the pain was almost gone.

It was probably a blessing in disguise, aside from occasional dosing of the Carb An she will now supplement her meals more regularly with digestive enzymes and begin taking aspirin.
I don’t know what that Carbo stuff is Fin, but I agree that the digestive enzymes are a good strategy. I had gall bladder, pancreas, liver AND kidney attacks, until adding back in dairy. My stones were from the calcium magnesium supplements I started using in my twenties for sleep and menstrual cramps. I was still heavy on dairy back then so all was good, but my troubles started when I eliminated dairy in my forties, but still kept the calcium supplements. I don’t know how much of my issue rings true for your family member, but maybe there is some correlation.

Nfinkelstein

I don’t know what that Carbo stuff is Fin, but I agree that the digestive enzymes are a good strategy. I had gall bladder, pancreas, liver AND kidney attacks, until adding back in dairy. My stones were from the calcium magnesium supplements I started using in my twenties for sleep and menstrual cramps. I was still heavy on dairy back then so all was good, but my troubles started when I eliminated dairy in my forties, but still kept the calcium supplements. I don’t know how much of my issue rings true for your family member, but maybe there is some correlation.
Thanks for sharing that, I'm not sure what has predisposed her to this because, like yourself, she has had a history of pancreatitis / gallbladder stones / kidney stones. But she has not been on calc/mag. The carbo animalis is a homeopathic remedy and it is indicated for induration of glands, she may for whatever reason just be genetically disposed toward this.

Thanks for sharing that, I'm not sure what has predisposed her to this because, like yourself, she has had a history of pancreatitis / gallbladder stones / kidney stones. But she has not been on calc/mag. The carbo animalis is a homeopathic remedy and it is indicated for induration of glands, she may for whatever reason just be genetically disposed toward this.
It wasn’t the calcium suppliments that caused me the issues, it was the lack of dairy in my diet. The doctor said I needed my gallbladder out immediately, or my life would be at risk, but I decided to thoroughly investigate before taking that drastic measure, and I discovered that my stone issues correlated when I eliminated most of my dairy for several years, and everything resolved itself, without having my gallbladder out when I added back in dairy and that was over 15 years ago.

Nfinkelstein

It wasn’t the calcium suppliments that caused me the issues, it was the lack of dairy in my diet. The doctor said I needed my gallbladder out immediately, or my life would be at risk, but I decided to thoroughly investigate before taking that drastic measure, and I discovered that my stone issues correlated when I eliminated most of my dairy for several years, and everything resolved itself, without having my gallbladder out when I added back in dairy and that was over 15 years ago.
Good for you for questioning that course of action. The gallbladder-removal recommendation is so pervasive, and maybe at times unnecessary, it's tragic.

Good for you for questioning that course of action. The gallbladder-removal recommendation is so pervasive, and maybe at times unnecessary, it's tragic.
It was scary to imagine, that I would have to be on pills the rest of my life, if I had my gallbladder removed. That scared me more than the excruciating attacks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals