Flash

I’m had a bad flu and then developed symptoms of Pancreatitis which I am now diagnosed.

Has anyone had success in reversing pancreatitis? Would the approach be the same if it started from a viral infection?

Last edited:
J

jb116

When people say things like this it absolutely does not help the cause against the scam that is convid-19.
Honestly not sure what you mean by learning a lot here with such a loaded premise.

OP
Flash

Flash

When people say things like this it absolutely does not help the cause against the scam that is convid-19.
Honestly not sure what you mean by learning a lot here with such a loaded premise.
From what I’ve researched, various infectious microorganisms may cause infectious pancreatitis. So the viral connection is what I’m trying to determine, doesn’t matter what virus it is.

J

jb116

From what I’ve researched, various infectious microorganisms may cause infectious pancreatitis. So the viral connection is what I’m trying to determine, doesn’t matter what virus it is.
Exactly.

I’m had a bad flu and then developed symptoms of Pancreatitis which I am now diagnosed.

Has anyone had success in reversing pancreatitis? Would the approach be the same if it started from a viral infection?
Yes. Viral hepatitis promotes pancreatitis.

Nemo

I have no experience with pancreatitis but I know Ray has associated it with excess serotonin:

Might want to try cyproheptidine.

I have no experience with pancreatitis but I know Ray has associated it with excess serotonin:

Might want to try cyproheptidine.
Very good! And yes, it is excess serotonin. I had hemorrhagic dengue two years ago and I got an chronic pancreatitis that has been progressing for the worse. I am currently dealing with this, and the ultrasound from weeks ago showed a sustained progression of the disease, with a greater mass of fibrosis. it is an irreversible disease for the dominant medicine. But I have been researching all the time, looking for solutions [starting with the anti-serotonin and anti-fibrotics of haidut ] and I am studying emodin to combat this problem; I basically go on a Ray Peat diet. any idea about it?

I had a year of pancreatic attacks, so painful, I couldn't take even a slight breath in without enormous pain. I looked on the internet and it was suggested to blend onion and water and drink it, and i did just that on my last two attacks and it stopped the pain immediately, and I have never had one since.

I had a year of pancreatic attacks, so painful, I couldn't take even a slight breath in without enormous pain. I looked on the internet and it was suggested to blend onion and water and drink it, and i did just that on my last two attacks and it stopped the pain immediately, and I have never had one since.
Very interesting! Important dont have the pain. But th it is certain that the new crisis will come; it is usually chronic pancreatitis that leads to recurrent attacks of acute pancreatitis, such as the ones you had; as chronic pancreatitis must be in process, so I think it is important to prepare for another acute crisis or try to resolve the underlying chronic pancreatitis; I am trying to resolve my chronic pancreatitis to avoid the inevitable acute pancreatitis crisis that awaits me around the corner.

Very interesting! Important dont have the pain. But th it is certain that the new crisis will come; it is usually chronic pancreatitis that leads to recurrent attacks of acute pancreatitis, such as the ones you had; as chronic pancreatitis must be in process, so I think it is important to prepare for another acute crisis or try to resolve the underlying chronic pancreatitis; I am trying to resolve my chronic pancreatitis to avoid the inevitable acute pancreatitis crisis that awaits me around the corner.
I hope you don't get to the point where you are in that much pain or have to drink that onion water smoothie cause neither are pleasant!

Nemo

Very good! And yes, it is excess serotonin. I had hemorrhagic dengue two years ago and I got an chronic pancreatitis that has been progressing for the worse. I am currently dealing with this, and the ultrasound from weeks ago showed a sustained progression of the disease, with a greater mass of fibrosis. it is an irreversible disease for the dominant medicine. But I have been researching all the time, looking for solutions [starting with the anti-serotonin and anti-fibrotics of haidut ] and I am studying emodin to combat this problem; I basically go on a Ray Peat diet. any idea about it?

Sorry you are dealing with this, Gilson.

All of the Ray Peat stuff should help. Niacinamide, Vit. D, aspirin, cyproheptidine. Haidut's DeFibron.

Also, you might want to use Pyrucet. See this: Forcing the heart to burn glucose instead of fat may cure heart failure – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

For me, Pyrucet is the single best drug I've ever used for inflammatory issues, cancer, possible heart fibrosis (my mother's heart failure). I can't think of any problem it doesn't help.

I hope you don't get to the point where you are in that much pain or have to drink that onion water smoothie cause neither are pleasant!
Yes, indeed. But is a progressive disease. I´ll use all the haidut´s products that are anti-fibrosis etc . It will be a big fight.

Sorry you are dealing with this, Gilson.

All of the Ray Peat stuff should help. Niacinamide, Vit. D, aspirin, cyproheptidine. Haidut's DeFibron.

Also, you might want to use Pyrucet. See this: Forcing the heart to burn glucose instead of fat may cure heart failure – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

For me, Pyrucet is the single best drug I've ever used for inflammatory issues, cancer, possible heart fibrosis (my mother's heart failure). I can't think of any problem it doesn't help.
Thank you my friend. I think Pyrucet is a good option! And Defibron [haidut´s].

Yes, indeed. But is a progressive disease. I´ll use all the haidut´s products that are anti-fibrosis etc . It will be a big fight.
I think you are on the right track going the health route rather than the medical route. It is such an awful thing to deal with :/

Zpol

Please look into bovine pancreas. RP has briefly mentioned it for pancreatic cancer. I don't have time to explain much more at the moment. I experienced severe pancreatitis about 20 yrs ago, had lingering symptoms ever since. About a year ago I started the bovine pancreas and symptoms have improved dramatically. I believe the pancreatic enzymes have reduced fibrosis. But unfortunately I don't have diagnostic evidence.

Please look into bovine pancreas. RP has briefly mentioned it for pancreatic cancer. I don't have time to explain much more at the moment. I experienced severe pancreatitis about 20 yrs ago, had lingering symptoms ever since. About a year ago I started the bovine pancreas and symptoms have improved dramatically. I believe the pancreatic enzymes have reduced fibrosis. But unfortunately I don't have diagnostic evidence.
Very good idea

Hey Powerblade I wanted to correct my first onion juice pancreas advice and send you my list of what I have done for my pancreatic attack and have read about. The onion juice was for spleen attacks. I was pretty toxic back then. (The little marks all over it was me trying to figure how to add more to it after it transferred to my new phone.) I hope it helps.

OP
Flash

Flash

Hey Powerblade I wanted to correct my first onion juice pancreas advice and send you my list of what I have done for my pancreatic attack and have read about. The onion juice was for spleen attacks. I was pretty toxic back then. (The little marks all over it was me trying to figure how to add more to it after it transferred to my new phone.) I hope it helps.
thanks, yeah I never tried it. from my experience onions have not had a positive effect on gut problems due to the FODMAPs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals