Pancreas.

haydenbce

Hello all!
I am reaching out for advice / help quite frankly.
Years ago i was hospitalized with necrotizing pancreatitis, I have since done some healing, however, my pancreas amylase and protease levels are not abnormal however, they are nearing the very low end of acceptable levels (20's) and my elastase levels are fine at 417ish. According to popular belief and many readings and research, the pancreas 'cannot' regenerate itself, when damage is done, it is done. I have done a lot of peating in these recent months, as well as experimenting with enzymes & pancreas organ capsules. I am wondering if anyone has any wonderful breakthroughs amongst the community within rebuilding, regenerating, and making the pancreas naturally produce more enzymes. Thank you in advance.

ddjd

Hello all!
I am reaching out for advice / help quite frankly.
Years ago i was hospitalized with necrotizing pancreatitis, I have since done some healing, however, my pancreas amylase and protease levels are not abnormal however, they are nearing the very low end of acceptable levels (20's) and my elastase levels are fine at 417ish. According to popular belief and many readings and research, the pancreas 'cannot' regenerate itself, when damage is done, it is done. I have done a lot of peating in these recent months, as well as experimenting with enzymes & pancreas organ capsules. I am wondering if anyone has any wonderful breakthroughs amongst the community within rebuilding, regenerating, and making the pancreas naturally produce more enzymes. Thank you in advance.
Any updates? What worked??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals