Pancreas Glandular Powder Source

Tarmander

Anyone have a source of Pancreas powder? I have looked around quite a bit and cannot seem to find one which is not from a raw material supplier.

I have found capsules that have no additives, but they are redic expensive (40$+ for 100 capsules)

Regina

Anyone have a source of Pancreas powder? I have looked around quite a bit and cannot seem to find one which is not from a raw material supplier.

I have found capsules that have no additives, but they are redic expensive (40$+ for 100 capsules)
It exists! (omg)

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Frankdee20

Will it prevent my pancreas from exploding due to high Trigs ?

Antonello

Definitely!

I found this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0734FP2W4/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I11LBZ6U3EXM9N&colid=38B2Y6P3MH60E

It is a little spendy at $44 for 90 grams.

I also found these guys which are cheaper, but they seem sketch. Has anyone ordered from them?:

Pancreas Powder (Bovine) [RM0351] - $29.99 : TrafaRx.com!, The Premier Supplier of Nutraceutical Supplies
Please keep us updated. I’m also interested in a different brand, at the moment I’m experimenting with Allergy research group Lamb Pancreas.

Makrosky

@Tarmander I understand you want to add more juice to the betaine HCL? Good! How is it going btw? Still doing good?

One thing always concerned me about using digestive enzymes (betaine hcl seems different) is the risk of endogenous supression. Maybe the digestion master @Amazoniac has some info about it?

Dave Clark

@Tarmander I understand you want to add more juice to the betaine HCL? Good! How is it going btw? Still doing good?

One thing always concerned me about using digestive enzymes (betaine hcl seems different) is the risk of endogenous supression. Maybe the digestion master @Amazoniac has some info about it?
From my research, digestive enzymes are part of the exocrine system, such as saliva, tears, etc., not the endocrine system. As Dr. Wong put it, you don't stop making tears because you put water in your eyes, you don't stop making saliva because you put water in your mouth, and the same for digestive enzymes. In fact, your body naturally starts to slow down its production at about age 27, and it only helps to eat foods high in enzymes, or supplement enzymes to facilitate what the body is losing the power to do, taking the burden off of digestion. Like Dr. Wong asks, hoe often do you see a young person with digetive issues, normally they can eat all kinds of crap and never have heartburn, etc., showing that young people have sufficient enzymes. Betaine is very acidic, so that is one enzyme that you have to make sure is in the right potency for your system, all other enzymes do not have that issue. They say when you start to get heartburn from betaine, then you back off the dosage until you feel comfortable, then that is your right dose.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Going well man. I am not too worried about shut down of endogenous production. I figure my pancreas is already bunked up, probably needs the extra help.

I am doing well though on the HCL. I was also given some wobenzyme from a friend which got me on this kick trying to find pancreas powder. I have a lot more wobenzyme so I am going to work my way through that, even though it has fillers and an enteric coating. Sometimes I take it on an empty stomach for the inflammation lowering, and sometimes with food for food digesting. I have had great great results with it. More mobility, sleep better, less restlessness. Just feel younger.

I am really focusing on digestion, and have really improved in that department. I do have some hair shedding, which is a little concerning. The HCL really dries me out if I overdo it. So interesting. My lips get dry, pee gets darker. I have also been experimenting with garlic, Apple cider vinegar, and caprylic acids, all seem to have positive effects on digestion. Starting to incorporate the raw carrot but it still makes me feel like crap. Thinking about trying some kind of parasite herb blend, but haven't had the time off where I would want to experiment.

I am really thankful for gbold point out the HCL thing. Also, my kidney function on blood tests is off the charts good. Microalbumin at 10... my GFR is at 120 (!!)...these are really good results for a type 1 diabetic for almost 20 years.

Antonello

Any feedback on the lamb glandular?
It’s less than a week I’m using it and I’m noticing my stools are more compact and less greasy. I think is a good sign but overall I don’t feel any other effect on energy level, mood and sleep.
The thing is with those glandular supplements nobody know the quantity of enzymes inside so I’m playing with the dosages.

managing

Going well man. I am not too worried about shut down of endogenous production. I figure my pancreas is already bunked up, probably needs the extra help.

I am doing well though on the HCL. I was also given some wobenzyme from a friend which got me on this kick trying to find pancreas powder. I have a lot more wobenzyme so I am going to work my way through that, even though it has fillers and an enteric coating. Sometimes I take it on an empty stomach for the inflammation lowering, and sometimes with food for food digesting. I have had great great results with it. More mobility, sleep better, less restlessness. Just feel younger.

I am really focusing on digestion, and have really improved in that department. I do have some hair shedding, which is a little concerning. The HCL really dries me out if I overdo it. So interesting. My lips get dry, pee gets darker. I have also been experimenting with garlic, Apple cider vinegar, and caprylic acids, all seem to have positive effects on digestion. Starting to incorporate the raw carrot but it still makes me feel like crap. Thinking about trying some kind of parasite herb blend, but haven't had the time off where I would want to experiment.

I am really thankful for gbold point out the HCL thing. Also, my kidney function on blood tests is off the charts good. Microalbumin at 10... my GFR is at 120 (!!)...these are really good results for a type 1 diabetic for almost 20 years.
Are you attributing the kidney function to the HCL? Or more/different?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Are you attributing the kidney function to the HCL? Or more/different?
I am attributing it to the HCL as those levels improved from before starting it to after being on it. My GFR was around 100 before I started using HCL, creatinine was .9, Co2 was 30...after HCL creatinine was .8, co2 was low 20s, and GFR was 120.

Amazoniac

Mak, I don't have anything to add, except that tyw has a few posts on it that might be relevant for the discussion here.

Last edited:

managing

I am attributing it to the HCL as those levels improved from before starting it to after being on it. My GFR was around 100 before I started using HCL, creatinine was .9, Co2 was 30...after HCL creatinine was .8, co2 was low 20s, and GFR was 120.
FWIW, I used it for many years and got kidney stones during that time. I do have a ful kidney lab from around then. I'll have to look for it. I am NOT claiming causality or correlation, just adding a data point of sorts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals