Palpitations And Insomnia From T3 Completely Stopped On Zero Fat Diet

ddjd

Im hoping to get some ideas from you all. ive been experimenting with T3 for several years and not getting ideal results; palpitations (=adrenaline) and insomnia.

So i started a zero fat diet - only fruits, vegetables, soups, kale broth, and i am tolerating T3 without any of the negative side effects.

So why does a high fat diet cause such bad reactions to T3? (by the way im talking specifically about saturated fat)

Kartoffel

Im hoping to get some ideas from you all. ive been experimenting with T3 for several years and not getting ideal results; palpitations (=adrenaline) and insomnia.

So i started a zero fat diet - only fruits, vegetables, soups, kale broth, and i am tolerating T3 without any of the negative side effects.

So why does a high fat diet cause such bad reactions to T3? (by the way im talking specifically about saturated fat)

Has your protein intake changed on the zero-fat diet compared to your high-fat diet? What were your main fat sources? The better tolerance might just be a result of increaased carbohydrate intake which helps to stabilize blood sugar. The liver needs a stable blood sugar to keep up a high metabolic rate. When blood sugar drops, it will inactivate T3 and the compensation effect with increased adrenaline, etc kicks in.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Has your protein intake changed on the zero-fat diet compared to your high-fat diet? What were your main fat sources? The better tolerance might just be a result of increaased carbohydrate intake which helps to stabilize blood sugar. The liver needs a stable blood sugar to keep up a high metabolic rate. When blood sugar drops, it will inactivate T3 and the compensation effect with increased adrenaline, etc kicks in.
main fat sources were dairy, so lots of high quality organic cheeses, full fat organic milk. Protein is much the same: prawns, fish like cod/haddock, lean beef.

oxphoser

That’s interesting Kartoffel. I’ve had a lot of problems getting thyroid to work but I also know I’ve had blood sugar problems. I am overweight but not diabetic. Years ago, on a diet with bread or pasta at every meal, I had hypoglycemia. My blood sugar became more stable after I cut out bread and pasta and replaced it with fructose and the odd starch but I still suffer from low blood sugar weakness and fatigue if I don’t eat every four hours or so during the day. You’re proposing here that people with blood sugar dropping problems are going to have trouble getting T3 to work for them.

Sometimes the 6 mcg T3 pill will work for me and my temperature will go up to the 98s (36.7 C) but sometimes, toward the end of the day, after taking my last T3, my pulse increases to 92 bpm and my temps stay down. I don’t eat big meals at the end of the day so the combination of being tired and not much food for the last meal might mean low blood sugar and the body’s inability to use the T3 to increase metabolism.

I’ve also had the experience of eating a lot of carbohydrates during the day (such as 15 candies) and having my temperature jump into the 98s by itself without thyroid. Unfortunately this effect leads me (unconsciously) to overeat in a constant effort to prop up my blood sugar. Adequate blood sugar gives a feeling of well being. Low blood sugar is often accompanied by a feeling of anxiety, irritation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals