Palmitoylethanolamine (PEA) Supplement--Any Experiences?

Advocate2021

Wonderful to hear!
I just took 1200mg, as I often do when I feel discomfort in my body that does not fade with a bit of stretching and movement. I love PEA, and I have been using it intermittently for a handful of years. There has been no attenuation of its benefits with chronic use. I don't find it sedating, but it does effect my consciousness in some positive, difficult-to-describe, very subtle way.
Thanks for interjecting. what product do you use? and you take a 1200 mg dose all at once? ive been easing in with just 1 400 mg dose per day. one day i took two doses. wondering about increasing it to see if effect expedites as although i am seeing some improvement in the sensitivity it is definitely still there.

TobyBjorn

Thanks for interjecting. what product do you use? and you take a 1200 mg dose all at once? ive been easing in with just 1 400 mg dose per day. one day i took two doses. wondering about increasing it to see if effect expedites as although i am seeing some improvement in the sensitivity it is definitely still there.
I've used Nootropics Depot and Harvest Naturals and cannot tell a difference, I like them both. Today I took three 400mg capsules at once. Occasionally I take two pills twice a day, and I have probably done 2-3 grams per day before, but like you I eased into it in the beginning.

Last edited:

Smelly5

Would you be able to update us if you're still using this supplement and any considerations you have about it? Side effects, best way to use it?

Thanks

Advocate2021

Would you be able to update us if you're still using this supplement and any considerations you have about it? Side effects, best way to use it?

Thanks
hi. havent taken it since. i did report what i felt were the effects when i tried it but it did not help my sensitivities really so stopped it. still stumped- seeking medical help as i think my issue will require extensive non traditional tests as all of the regular ones come back superb. at a complete loss still .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals